Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
I could have sworn I saw it at 45k and drop to 35k, must be misremembering

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled
Pat's staring at FFXV. He got huge.

https://www.twitch.tv/angriestpat

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
"I hope they make swimsuit DLC, I want to see Gladios just in swimtrunks."
Paige stares at Pat for a minute after he said that.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Don't judge that man and his want for muscular anime boymen

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Burkion posted:

Don't judge that man and his want for muscular anime boymen

https://twitter.com/CreepyPorpoise/status/810966734576316416

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Every time I watch a Souls LP, I really want to play Souls, until I actually play it. Then I'll play DaS1, get to the Taurus Demon then immediately remember why I stopped.

It's the coolest loving series that I really don't like playing.

Gyro Zeppeli fucked around with this message at 21:50 on Dec 31, 2016

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Hooray I signed up for Twitch!

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Huh, at their current pace they'll finally hit 640k soon. Chewie & Fuckface in the Sub Farms.

You hear those sweet crumbles coming from a closet? it's the sign of a Pat stream coming up

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/815261119862505474

I can't wait for these updates to slowly show the closet getting more and more decorated as time goes on. Like that lovely little apartment in the beginning of Saints Row 2.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
Pat hosed up by not letting Woolie fight the Black Knight. Woolie can totally do it, and the potential rewards are better than killing the merchant or the Hellkite Drake.

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Neo_Crimson posted:

Pat hosed up by not letting Woolie fight the Black Knight. Woolie can totally do it, and the potential rewards are better than killing the merchant or the Hellkite Drake.

Yeah he also hosed up by telling woolie to not try to parry him. Oh well.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Watching in fullscreen, I was waiting for Taurus Demon the whole episode. Then Woolie stepped through the fog gate and
:(

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Every time I watch a Souls LP, I really want to play Souls, until I actually play it. Then I'll play DaS1, get to the Taurus Demon then immediately remember why I stopped.

It's the coolest loving series that I really don't like playing.
Play DS2 or Bloodborne? Maybe you'll find their starts more compelling. I never liked Undead Burg.

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Haha, yes, I was hoping Pat telling Woolie he could just activate the bonfire would bite him in the rear end and it absolutely did. Upset the Greatest LP Moment didn't happen though, it was so close too.

Neo_Crimson posted:

He did good because if Woolie picked up the BKS (sword or shield, really, although sword especially) that would be saying goodbye to most of the difficulty for like half of the game. I'd rather have slower progression than have that.

Genocyber fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Dec 31, 2016

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Paige is totally a CIA spy.

Also Pat's taking about pissing with his balls now.

Grouchio fucked around with this message at 22:43 on Dec 31, 2016

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

HGH posted:

Watching in fullscreen, I was waiting for Taurus Demon the whole episode. Then Woolie stepped through the fog gate and
:(

Play DS2 or Bloodborne? Maybe you'll find their starts more compelling. I never liked Undead Burg.

Sadly, I'm far too poor to afford a PS4 right now, so no Bloodborne, but I do hear DS2 is a bit more CASUAL. But I dunno if I wanna drop money on the sequel of a game I didn't really enjoy.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Pat is SCREAMING about having his balls out when pissing
Paige: *sigh*

WHAT AM I WITNESSING!?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

"Yes! Maybe I will! What is it to you?! This is MY house and I do what I want!"
Pat when asked if he'll take out his balls to pee.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Which twitch guy are you?

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Sadly, I'm far too poor to afford a PS4 right now, so no Bloodborne, but I do hear DS2 is a bit more CASUAL. But I dunno if I wanna drop money on the sequel of a game I didn't really enjoy.

Assuming you have a computer capable of playing it (DS2 is very well optimized and has fairly low requirements so that's more likely than you'd think) just pick up the Steam version and refund it if you don't like it after 2 hours.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

Genocyber posted:

Assuming you have a computer capable of playing it (DS2 is very well optimized and has fairly low requirements so that's more likely than you'd think) just pick up the Steam version and refund it if you don't like it after 2 hours.

My PC won't be able to run it, it's pretty garbage. I was gonna get it on PS3. I suppose it's only like £10 on ebay, I could just swallow the loss if I don't enjoy it.

Dammit I'm going down The Souls Hole (adjacent to the Woolie Hole), aren't I?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
What's your PC, cause I ran it on my poo poo work laptop without any lag (we're talking "can barely play games beyond 2011" here). Granted, it was at the lowest graphical settings so you'd have be ok with looking at PS1 textures.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

HGH posted:

What's your PC, cause I ran it on my poo poo work laptop without any lag (we're talking "can barely play games beyond 2011" here). Granted, it was at the lowest graphical settings so you'd have be ok with looking at PS1 textures.

Athlon 5350, integrated graphics. I built it purely to play WoW cheaply.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Oof, I guess that's pretty old. I have to admit I'm ignorant about computer specs, so here's what I had:
-Intel HD 5500
-NVIDIA Geforce 820M
-8GBs of RAM

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
In case anyone skipped it, the new Cryme Tyme is just top-tier.

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Pat needs to take a chill pill. I am impressed that he keeps his sqeeing to a minimum in Dark Souls but Chewie just can't keep a lid on Fuckface sometimes.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

God i need this Nier game i need it i need it i need it.

Red Metal
Oct 23, 2012

Let me tell you about Homestuck

Fun Shoe

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

God i need this Nier game i need it i need it i need it.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

God i wish Liam was here I miss him I miss him I miss him.

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

I wonder if things got awkward with all that ejaculating Woolie did during NA.

Also Woolie immediately started doing moves I don't think I used when I played the demo.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

Lots of cleaning to do at the office after the Nier Automata video was recorded.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

You know as well as I do that they're not gonna clean poo poo until Matt comes back. And they're going to forget to do it.

https://www.twitch.tv/peachsaliva
Paige is experiencing Frog Fractions live on stream. She isn't doing too well with the math.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

the enthusiasm in the nier video is what i come to these guys for

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

NieR Automata takes place after a novel that only Japan got. I love that it's still coming here and it appears to be making no effort to explain how the gently caress this all went down. From what I understand:
Mothers Song from Drakengard calls down aliens. Replicants and Gestalts fight back but ultimately get wiped out- yet somehow true humans begin to reappear. Aliens seeing this begin forming death-bots to hunt humans down and humankind flee to the moon where they build androids to take the fight back to Earth. Emil has somehow built himself a mech body to help fight with and Beepy is robot jesus and somehow not dead.

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

I mean you really could try, get Scholar of the First Sin some time when it's on another massive sale*, it runs like an absolute charm even on the dumpiest of computers I've seen attempt it, if it somehow doesn't, get your steam refund.

Also just saying this because hoo boy DON'T get it on PS3, it runs like hot rear end on there and actively colored me against the game for a long while at first because of it, before I then got it on PC and it actually became one of my most enjoyed of the series.

*(Actually it's $12 on steam right now, having just checked)

Yardbomb fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 1, 2017

Genocyber
Jun 4, 2012

Yardbomb posted:

I mean you really could try, get Scholar of the First Sin some time when it's on another massive sale*, it runs like an absolute charm even on the dumpiest of computers I've seen attempt it, if it somehow doesn't, get your steam refund.

Also just saying this because hoo boy DON'T get it on PS3, it runs like hot rear end on there and actively colored me against the game for a long while at first because of it, before I then got it on PC and it actually became one of my most enjoyed of the series.

*(Actually it's $12 on steam right now, having just checked)

Uh, it runs find on PS3. Maybe not the DLC (I wouldn't know since I never played it on PS3) but it runs at a pretty solid 30. Only areas where there are noticeable drops throughout are Things Betwixt and Majula, oddly enough.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

Paige is fighting Gehrman right now

e: first try. Final boss now.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Paige is fighting Gehrman right now

e: first try. Final boss now.

No, they're skipping it for now to play the DLC.

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
They were just backing up their save, they're fighting Moon Presence right now.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

HGH posted:

They were just backing up their save, they're fighting Moon Presence right now.

Key word: WERE.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Happy New Year Zaibatsu!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq364f4RGqE

I seriously need to go watch Westworld.