Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

hell yea. heard my friend get the infamous "wanker" line for the firsdt time, live last night

That one and Tracer making fun of Reaper's voice when she kills him are very epic indeed. https://clips.twitch.tv/wormskull/EnchantingDolphinPRChase Here's a mercy undoing all my work and getting me pwned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

That one and Tracer making fun of Reaper's voice when she kills him are very epic indeed. https://clips.twitch.tv/wormskull/EnchantingDolphinPRChase Here's a mercy undoing all my work and getting me pwned.

lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i was inspired by five seconds of wormnskulls clip to listen to that elton john song nine times in a row and scream the lyrics into the xbox partyy and now everyones off line

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HORMELCHILI posted:

i was inspired by five seconds of wormnskulls clip to listen to that elton john song nine times in a row and scream the lyrics into the xbox partyy and now everyones off line

Rock n Roll Christmas is a wonderful album.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I've never bought lootboxes so I only get 3 whites + 1 blue in every box

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Wormskull posted:

Aw, butthole on a stick.

mabels big day posted:

what does that have to do with buying boxes...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mabels big day posted:

That happens when you buy them as well.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm bout to do it again in about 15 minutes probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I fell asleep. Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I made what I think is a white russian in honor of the Dude, and now I'm going to game in honor of Tracer and Santa Claus. See you there gentlemen's and ladies. https://www.twitch.tv/wormskull Cheers to all and hit me up if you want to join. #wormskull1270

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
This guy plays with Spanish audio, the absolute madman

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/wormskull/HappyGerbilBORT We were trying to get rid of this Roadhog so I could play.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Larry Parrish posted:

This guy plays with Spanish audio, the absolute madman

Gross.

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

PleasingFungus posted:

Aw, butthole on a stick.

what does that have to do with buying boxes...

I'm certain Blizzard gives better odds to people who often buy loot boxes.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

mabels big day posted:

I'm certain Blizzard gives better odds to people who often buy loot boxes.

its all the same

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Black Baby Goku posted:

*Tracer and I listening to my Sleigh Bells "Treats" Vinyl*

Me: yeah I really love Rill Rill and it's low fi aesthetics and her voice is heavenly. It's definitely their best album

Tracer: That's what I was just thinking. Spooky.

Me: I mean don't get me wrong, the other albums have their value and share of hits, but Treats just had beginning to end the best songs, and really it could have been my most listened to album that year.

Tracer: ever get the feeling of Deja Vu?

tumor looking batty posted:

scene: me and tracer in my bedroom (because I'm crazy Tracer is real to me)

tracer: wow they sound like 4 or 5 people, love.

me: no Tracer. It's just two people.

Tracer: It sounds like they're playing in an arena, love

me: No the album Treats was recorded in a studio.

if you kill someone with tracer's new xmas skin on sometimes she yells out "SLAY BELLS" now :stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

goferchan posted:

if you kill someone with tracer's new xmas skin on sometimes she yells out "SLAY BELLS" now :stare:

:stare:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is this the Pimp Zone's "219 Gun" moment?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/cooller/FaithfulRhinocerosVoHiYo lmao

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

did he change heroes?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah after he was done being shocked he changed to Pharah and killed himself.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
oh hell yeah... Merry Gaming Christmas.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played a competitive match so my SR would stop decaying for the rest of the week and I got to do my favorite play on Numbani attack. https://clips.twitch.tv/wormskull/WanderingBarracudaBORT

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/wormskull/ImportantGrasshopperStoneLightning Here's the live version if you prefer... I learned that move the hard way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PSA... Do not even bother putting anyone to sleep if you play with Bob3. He has a sick disease that makes him wake them up and get you killed.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

PSA... Do not even bother putting anyone to sleep if you play with Bob3. He has a sick disease that makes him wake them up and get you killed.

gently caress bob3. just kidding

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

lmao you'd sleep them in the middle of my attempts to taze them with winston. either way we won like 90% of the rounds

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i got the arcade boxes, tomorrow's the last day of the event and im up to 4500 coins. i think its a sign. just gotta bite the bullet and dump 3000 on yeti winston

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Bobnumerotres posted:

i got the arcade boxes, tomorrow's the last day of the event and im up to 4500 coins. i think its a sign. just gotta bite the bullet and dump 3000 on yeti winston

yeah i did that. kinda wanted tracer's too but winstons is just so good. i ended up with mei, zenyatta, reaper, roadhog, and pharah (one i wanted the most) so im happy with it. also got widowmaker intro and zarya/mei emotes

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i have like everything but rudolfhog, ice reaper and yeti. i did get nutcracker (3 loving times) and ice pharah so that was nice

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I don't know why the skins have to be so rare and then they cost so much. But it's OK I guess because I got the Roadhog and Pharrah one. I like the Tracer pre order skin better anyway.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

out of me and my two friends that play this game together, not a single one of us managed to snag a christmas legendary between us, kinda pissed about it actually.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

out of me and my two friends that play this game together, not a single one of us managed to snag a christmas legendary between us, kinda pissed about it actually.

its roughly a 9% chance to get a legendary out of any box, and i think if you open 20 or 25 boxes with no legendaries in a row it just forces one to drop. so thats some really lovely luck

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

I've gotta be close to twenty at this point, 3 weekly arcade boxes, plus from the two brawls, plus the five extra from xmas, plus any miscellaneous from leveling up... I want to say that someone did open a legendary, but it was just gold which is hosed.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

I haven't got yet either the Pharah, Reaper or Zarya skins which are the only ones I'd actually use from this event

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Also the two arcade modes of the event suck rear end and the others are all dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012

help me

• Locked thread