Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Wtfobadman :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

AlbieQuirky posted:

O, Canada, we stand on guard for thee! :canada:

I keep desperately trying to forget he's a Canadian.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Welcome to 2017 motherfuckers.

Sarsapariller
Aug 14, 2015

Occasional vampire queen

https://youtu.be/w65sF8vxYeU?t=11017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Welcome to 2017 motherfuckers.

Yes. Here's to uncomfortable, unasked for, back rubs.

And live stream nipple pinching.

Please tell me one of you copied the stream. The best part was hearing him loudly curse everyone out from off camera.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development

spacetoaster posted:

Please tell me one of you copied the stream. The best part was hearing him loudly curse everyone out from off camera.

Video link for you archivers: https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy/v/111219742

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE

spacetoaster posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy/v/111219742

ninja'd grrr

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

spacetoaster posted:

She's definitely picking up what he's laying down (not).

No defensive posture THERE. Nope, not at all.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Samizdata posted:

No defensive posture THERE. Nope, not at all.

I can tell you that she probably lost her mind when the camera's went off.

This is my first time seeing her, and this channel, but I bet WTFOWHATEVER by being a drunk douche was messing with her money maker and that's a no go.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

peter gabriel posted:

I'm actually Edwin Perez irl

Then why did you NOT unleash your endless :argh: and smack him in his smug molester face, rescue the girl, and jack up the donation rate?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I feel bad for recommending some wine to WTFO earlier now...

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016
https://clips.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy/AgreeableSquirrelShibeZ

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

when the only game you play is star citizen i guess at new years you have a lot of pent up dreams

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

If homeboy really drank what they said he drank (two entire bottles of wine, a 5th of whiskey, and all those shots) he's probably going to the hospital tonight.

He drank so much, so fast, that he wasn't even feeling the full effects yet at the end of the stream. And he was already stumbling and slurring.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Every day I learn something new about all of the insanity surrounding this whole debacle.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spacetoaster posted:

If homeboy really drank what they said he drank (two entire bottles of wine, a 5th of whiskey, and all those shots) he's probably going to the hospital tonight.

He drank so much, so fast, that he wasn't even feeling the full effects yet at the end of the stream. And he was already stumbling and slurring.

When is his next stream?

Plural Abysss
Feb 25, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

I like that the chick keeps calling him "Fuckosaurus"

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

unreal

Longest meltdown I've ever witnessed, today has been great

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
him getting drunk on stream distracted us from the fraud rockstar playboy ad hes in

Ashye
Jul 29, 2013

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Every day I learn something new about all of the insanity surrounding this whole debacle.

There's always more and it's always worse.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I started watching from like 3h 30m in and it is the most cringey thing I've seen in years

They are all so sick of him and he keeps hanging all over the women

:lol: now he's stumbling around and breaking their set

christ, what an rear end in a top hat

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

skaboomizzy posted:

I started watching from like 3h 30m in and it is the most cringey thing I've seen in years

How old are these people? late 20's, right? By late 20's you should know how to remove a drunk rear end in a top hat from a room. Somebody should have done it.

Salt n Reba McEntire
Nov 14, 2000

Kuparp.
Happy new year, everyone!

If I was that poor lass I'd go get myself disinfected. What a piece of work.

Hypothetical unrelated question by no means referring to anybody described herein, nossir: If a 'pickup artist' hires a prostitute, wouldn't he consider that 'pay to win'?

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beet Wagon posted:

I feel bad for recommending some wine to WTFO earlier now...

Don't. He is an adult, albeit a sleazy PUA pig of a CIG whore with zero knowledge of appropriate behaviour, but an adult nonetheless. He makes his own choices.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

skaboomizzy posted:

Always funny to see yet another highly visible Star Citizen fanboy inappropriately touching another human without consent.

I wonder how Fuzzymodem is doing these days :D

Happy New Year everyone, what a great way to start it off :)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I notice there's a Blanton whiskey bottle but it's full of blue liquid instead?

Propagandist
Oct 23, 2007

Happy New Year1

i'm a rock star

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

I'm frantically twittering at fuckosaurus hoping for some replies. But I'm afraid he's already passed out, or arrested. :(

Fat Shat Sings
Jan 24, 2016

nawledgelambo posted:

I also have on good authority wtfosaurus is super butt hurty about us making fun of him here

e: smartdoge tax

I don't see how he could be butthurt we make fun of him, he is the one choosing to look like he is being held hostage in North Korea and has to stream videos every day talking about how great the peoples republic is with people just off camera pointing guns at him.

The game sucks. It's objectively poo poo. It's years from release. It has 30 minutes of content in it at best. Stop loving playing it 40 hours a week if you don't want people to make fun of you. It's not hard.

Play something that either doesn't suck or that you won't look like a hostage playing.

Fat Shat Sings fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 1, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/TheStaceyRoy/status/815387357465571328

Richie Stardust
Mar 30, 2016
Man....That poo poo was really really bad. The star and her two supporting friends really put on something entertaining despite the prick of the litter being there in full gently caress-face mode. I just skipped around on the video, but when he was tickling and pawing and groping all over the main chic it really stuck in my craw. It was obvious that our little buddy Dead Guy Perez was considering standing up and firing away. He would have been just, but I'm glad he kept it together.

This poo poo man. I don't know how I could possibly explain this stream to anyone that hasn't been following this train-wreck since back in the golden thread. This is just too loving much.

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
Happy new Stimpire

In the last 501 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Richie Stardust posted:

Man....That poo poo was really really bad. The star and her two supporting friends really put on something entertaining despite the prick of the litter being there in full gently caress-face mode. I just skipped around on the video, but when he was tickling and pawing and groping all over the main chic it really stuck in my craw. It was obvious that our little buddy Dead Guy Perez was considering standing up and firing away. He would have been just, but I'm glad he kept it together.

This poo poo man. I don't know how I could possibly explain this stream to anyone that hasn't been following this train-wreck since back in the golden thread. This is just too loving much.

Wait, isn't CIG and it's streamers all about ignoring common wisdom and flouting boundaries?

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

WTFOdrunkarse should ring his parents cos they raised him with love and care, and while he is talking to them hopefully his mother or father could explain to him what dignity is.

Except I'd think his parents would have his phone number blocked.

ewe2
Jul 1, 2009

Hello from 2017: no SC 3.0 so far.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Does anyone have the timestamps for these? I'd love to see everyone's reaction

Lets Get Patchy
Aug 8, 2006
This Star Citizen business is a complete mess. Happy new year and God bless.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
The livestream was amazing, I couldn't watch it all. That is some shameful poo poo to A) Have done and B) Have available on the internet forever.

I will be happy in life as long as I am not him.

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Happy New Year goonies!

gently caress 2016

and gently caress WTFOsaurus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy
also what the gently caress this is getting out of control.

Doxxing is bad and somehow this man making an rear end out of himself is goons fault, probably.

What a wonderful start to the New Year provided by Star Citizen Thread.