Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
the same fckin compaq and hp laptops in every movie, too. the literal same ones

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
breen should tweet more

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Phyresis posted:

the same fckin compaq and hp laptops in every movie, too. the literal same ones

dis dweeb would get so wet if the new star wars films reused old props from the original trilogy or the prequils

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

He's not buying five laptops every movie come on

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

all i'm saying is those laptops are practically recurring characters by this point

Baloogan posted:

dis dweeb would get so wet if the new star wars films reused old props from the original trilogy or the prequils

lol if u didnt get goosebumps when Rey finds the Skywalker's lightsaber

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

bruh the last time we saw that thing it was falling into a bottomless pit on Cloud City

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I was more excited about Vader boarding action. It was cute they used all the old lovely screens of the death Star plans

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
smoking the 'member berries

it indicates a inward looking cultural stagnation, mirrored by the economic mire where people can't find work. science fiction is about thinking about the future, and when its just retreating and retreading the past that means it has no vision. And that means the zeitgeist is blind.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Baloogan posted:

it indicates a inward looking cultural stagnation, mirrored by the economic mire where people can't find work. science fiction is about thinking about the future, and when its just retreating and retreading the past that means it has no vision. And that means the zeitgeist is blind.

All of our futures are dystopias now.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we're IN a dystopia atm. everyone is being spied on by their powerless inept governments, and the incredibly powerful super corps who own you. The supermen of this era are sillycon valley nerds who don't even know how to make money most of the time. Our lives are becoming appified our economy is gig.

Only Trump can save us now, is that right?
Only Trump can save us now.
Only Trump baby, nobody else, nobody else
All you other motherfuckers get out my business

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

we're IN a dystopia atm. everyone is being spied on by their powerless inept governments, and the incredibly powerful super corps who own you. The supermen of this era are sillycon valley nerds who don't even know how to make money most of the time. Our lives are becoming appified our economy is gig.

Only Trump can save us now, is that right?
Only Trump can save us now.
Only Trump baby, nobody else, nobody else
All you other motherfuckers get out my business

g E t T r U m P e D b I t C h !

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ouI5KcyHfE

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
id like to buy that eaagle a drink

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

id like to buy that eaagle a drink

the eagle accepts and requests a triple neat Wild Turkey 101

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Mariana Horchata posted:

the eagle accepts and requests a triple neat Wild Turkey 101

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Baloogan posted:

THIS

Our civilization is starved of ideas. Rather than feeding us fresh and vital images they offer the dry and stale husks of ideas long since digested.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

New ideas is a myth. There are only new or forgotten takes on ideas

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
nah

Pomp has issued a correction as of 03:16 on Jan 2, 2017

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
someone tell powerball

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Pomp posted:

someone tell powerball

i think she's busy entertaining company tonight is the thing...

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
a disaster

clear ur friday night the 6th of january for spice world guys NO PARTYING NO BOYS NO DRINKING

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Pomp posted:

a disaster

clear ur friday night the 6th of january for spice world guys NO PARTYING NO BOYS NO DRINKING

n-no n-nite crew ? ;_;

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

totally voted for trump lmbo

Pomp posted:

a disaster

penciled in :hai:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
who the gently caress is neil breen quoting when he says "great reviews'

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

his friends

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

logikv9 posted:

Reviewers?

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
me

rudatron
May 31, 2011

by Fluffdaddy
the reviews themselves were great, they just weren't positive

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Some of them?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

logikv9 posted:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

petit choux posted:

Some of them?

All of them?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

logikv9 posted:

/ \ / e i l b r e e / \ / o f c o u r s e

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TayIor Swift
Oct 29, 2016

by zen death robot

Pomp posted:

a disaster

😍😍😍 I'll be there!!

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

TayIor Swift posted:

😍😍😍 I'll be there!!

Cool, maybe we can hang out after.

Loved the film last night, guys. An unapolagetic look at the wastrels and parasites who should in any sane world be the first against the wall when the revolution comes.

Ta!

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juTBjT-hzlc

...can we pleeeaaase! :sg:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

QWOTIN DIS

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

WHAT DIAMONDS

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

A DIAMOND IN THE ROUGH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rp5FGfTOr-8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Pomp posted:

a disaster

h*ck yeah im finally getting a stable schedule again

• Locked thread