Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

cowboy bebop will forever be the best anime soundtrack actually

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Serf posted:

yeah the suffering of other humans is really funny, just a hearty lmao all the time

trump isn't suffering trump is VICTORY

SpaceGoku posted:

donald trump is gonna get caught up in a big league sex scandal, that's not even a question

the question is, will it be with his daughter, or with underage girls he has flown in by epstein

were you paying attention at all in the last 2 years? nothing sticks on trump. teflon don.

id love to watch impeachment procedings tho, what a great season 3 arc

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
u can always tell the guys who werent really hanging out in the primaries cuz they think this is a shocking new side to loogs

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

i aint sayin a cucknadian CANT be nite crew but your e living proof that a cucknadian cant be nite crew

Nite crew is probably the Russian Premier but I realized that Day Crew is Mandrake and Baloogan is Ripper in Dr. Strangelove.

Day Crew sitting in the chair studiously folding a gum wrapper and in staggers Baloogan "YOU KNOW THE RUSSIANS ONLY DRINK VODKA, I DRINK PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL AND RAINWATER" as he gets an M60 out of his golf bag.

Serf
May 5, 2011

SpaceGoku posted:

donald trump is gonna get caught up in a big league sex scandal, that's not even a question

the question is, will it be with his daughter, or with underage girls he has flown in by epstein

the thing is, it won't matter

Serf
May 5, 2011

Baloogan posted:

yeah I'm white too

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

u can always tell the guys who werent really hanging out in the primaries cuz they think this is a shocking new side to loogs

yeah lol

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Baloogan posted:

an another useless vote you hear she won the popular vote? didn't matter a drop

congrats here is your participation sticker

yeah lol i live in indiana too

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

were you paying attention at all in the last 2 years? nothing sticks on trump. teflon don.

id love to watch impeachment procedings tho, what a great season 3 arc

the fact that you even entertain the idea of impeachment proceedings against trump should kill any shred of respect people have for you

e: this includes ironic respect

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Tatsuta Age posted:

its drat good

StashAugustine posted:

yeah lol i live in indiana too

i vote in hawaii so ...... just pissing in the wind :/

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

SpaceGoku posted:

the fact that you even entertain the idea of impeachment proceedings against trump should kill any shred of respect people have for you

e: this includes ironic respect

idgi? id loving love to watch the media circus

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Al! posted:

its just kinda lame to watch the world burn around you and some guy with literally no skin in the game is cheering it on yknow

Serf
May 5, 2011

Tatsuta Age posted:

its just kinda lame to watch the world burn around you and some guy with literally no skin in the game is cheering it on yknow

I would take boosted over baloogan, at least the former has something to lose

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

lamo its RUSSIA RUSSIA's fault and its the bernie bro's fault and russia hacking russia hacking trust the CIA trust the CIA trust the CIA

in like 3 years baloogans opinions on the cia and the kgb have flipped.

dont drink russian vodka folks, somethings going on we need 2 figure out ok

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

if trump does well and it makes sense from a tax perspective i might move 600km south to washington state

lol like wed let any cucknadians in

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

this guy spends hours a day role-playing a crazy person on an internet forum

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

Baloogan posted:

idgi? id loving love to watch the media circus

you know republicans are gonna keep control of the house and none of them have anywhere near the balls required to initiate impeachment proceedings

(even if dems got control none of them have even half the balls of the most craven repub)

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Tatsuta Age posted:

Please direct all medical bills for getting beaned with a brick directly to Baloogan, I'm sure he'll appreciate them

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Tatsuta Age posted:

baloogan lives in southern BC he'd get roasted from the fallout from all the nukes they drop on military installations in the seattle area

like he jokes about prepper poo poo but if it really goes down he's one hosed duck

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Tatsuta Age posted:

more like cowboy bossa nova

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

All Trump Is Suffering

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Fallen Hamprince posted:

baloogan lives in southern BC he'd get roasted from the fallout from all the nukes they drop on military installations in the seattle area

like he jokes about prepper poo poo but if it really goes down he's one hosed duck

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

FAUXTON posted:

Nite crew is probably the Russian Premier but I realized that Day Crew is Mandrake and Baloogan is Ripper in Dr. Strangelove.

Day Crew sitting in the chair studiously folding a gum wrapper and in staggers Baloogan "YOU KNOW THE RUSSIANS ONLY DRINK VODKA, I DRINK PURE GRAIN ALCOHOL AND RAINWATER" as he gets an M60 out of his golf bag.

d a t o v a r i s h c h

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

SpaceGoku posted:

you know republicans are gonna keep control of the house and none of them have anywhere near the balls required to initiate impeachment proceedings

(even if dems got control none of them have even half the balls of the most craven repub)

I mean, due to our retarded "geography means more than people" system mixed with dems moving out of rural areas to the cities, repubs will never lose the house.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

yeah deffo would get killed due to the bangor SSBN base. so any real counterforce strike I'm dead either quick or slow

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Baloogan, just wanted to remind you that you still have my unconditional support. If you die in a nuclear fireball, I will avenge you.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Zokari posted:

this guy spends hours a day role-playing a crazy person on an internet forum

hey guy who posted last on nov 9th

sorry your horrible candidate lost actually not sorry im elated! Love!

lol do you like the new administration? deffo not same as the old boss! new boss gotta kick the old boss out on his rear end! maybe even find the CIA agents who doctored up his birth certificate!!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Say what you will, but repubs played their cards right. They own all the land and that's all that matters in our system. Their followers have been brainwashed to tribalistic and zealous. They have all the power and will keep it for the forseeable future.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Fiction posted:

hey baloogan

go gently caress yourself you rancid piece of poo poo

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FabioClone posted:

Baloogan, just wanted to remind you that you still have my unconditional support. If you die in a nuclear fireball, I will avenge you.

It's up to the people, cause the atom don't care,
You can't fence him in, he's just like air.
He doesn't give a darn about politics
Or who got who into whatever fix --
All he wants to do is sit around and have his nucleus bombarded by neutrons.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

american atoms > canadian posters

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
t t t t trump

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Baloogan posted:

t t t t trump

DAYS
HOURS
MINUTES
SECONDS

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Regular Post Guy " President Donald Trump"

Baloogan: "TRUMP!!!!!!!!!1!!!1!1!!!1 I told you cucks! I told you cucks! I live in a hole and drink radiator fluid! Sewers.... sewer inspections! TRUUUUUUUMP MAGA!!!!!1!1!1!1!1!1"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
he isn't even president yet and hes got yall owned so loving hard

remember when the GOP was in dissaray? remember when it was obviously going to be a hillary win? remember when the only question was how much of the senate / house was going to be taken?

trump.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Baloogan posted:

he isn't even president yet and hes got yall owned so loving hard

remember when the GOP was in dissaray? remember when it was obviously going to be a hillary win? remember when the only question was how much of the senate / house was going to be taken?

trump.

You know, screaming about it doesn't make his win your win, candian filth. Better just hope Putin doesn't think of taking your candian oil for his failed petro state or Trump will give him the keys to your cuck nation.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

trump!!!!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
remember when scott adams dilbro was nuts? remember when bmitchell was hilariously wrong? remember when people were hating nate silver for not being 99.99999999999999% sure it was hillary?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
dilbro is still nuts tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
I mean, Scott Adams didn't magically become uncrazy when Trump was elected.

• Locked thread