Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Larry Parrish posted:

I really liked both New Tomb Raiders although they aren't perfect by any means

I havent played the first one but Rise kinda sucked. I like the basic feel and gameplay but there's way too much holding forward for minutes on rnd while cool and dangerous stuff happens to the scenery around you

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I havent played the first one but Rise kinda sucked. I like the basic feel and gameplay but there's way too much holding forward for minutes on rnd while cool and dangerous stuff happens to the scenery around you

That's one of the things I don't like yeah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[fever gaming] I broke into a full blast sweat like 2 minutes into a Gears horde mode round with the roomie and kept it going for like 40 minutes. being sick sucks, but it was cool having my IRL health decay from whiffed headshots and missed active reloads and poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

[fever gaming] I broke into a full blast sweat like 2 minutes into a Gears horde mode round with the roomie and kept it going for like 40 minutes. being sick sucks, but it was cool having my IRL health decay from whiffed headshots and missed active reloads and poo poo

Epic...

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

[ragged coughing] oh cliffy, give me the strength..

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HolePisser1982 posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SM64... https://www.twitch.tv/wormskull

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/wresnocontext/status/815346843336970241

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Legendary episode

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
The Witness

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Well I gave up at 70 stars so I'll probably ring in the new years with Overwatch...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Well I gave up at 70 stars

Big loving surprise there.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to kick of the new year with a Metroid Prime playthrough but I have to emulate it QQ

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Happy New Years, guys. I enjoyed watching my digital clock strike twelve, the only light in my pitch black cold dark silent bedroom besides the glow of my videogames. Which is just fine with me by the way. Yeah, just living it up enjoying the new year with me myself and I. Happy 2017!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Happy New Years, guys. I enjoyed watching my digital clock strike twelve, the only light in my pitch black cold dark silent bedroom besides the glow of my videogames. Which is just fine with me by the way. Yeah, just living it up enjoying the new year with me myself and I. Happy 2017!

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

First game of 2017: Stellaris

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Chuck Buried Treasure posted:

First game of 2017: Stellaris

Mine was chilling in the hot springs of Hokkaido in Hitman. I set up an accident kill that I 100% knew was going to trigger so instead of watching it I crouched in spa water for 15 minutes, well after the kill happened, just to vibe with the level. Hitman has made me mildly insane lol.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Man im playing final fantasy xiv and really liking it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finished up my time with Hitman so I picked up the Odin Sphere remaster. Currently 50% on PSN. I was also tempted to buy RE4 again on PS4

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

In Training posted:

I finished up my time with Hitman so I picked up the Odin Sphere remaster. Currently 50% on PSN. I was also tempted to buy RE4 again on PS4

RE4 in 60fps is cool. I might spend my hungover day with it in fact

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I played Distant Worlds, the 4X of the future, for the first game of 2017

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

mycophobia posted:

Update: took far, far too long on the sliding tile puzzle

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hate sliding tile puzzles and I'm too retarded to do them in less than 3 hours

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The combat in Odin Sphere is awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it on PS3 as well.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hearts of Iron IV

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Is it on PS3 as well.

Idts. Stuff like Muramasa and Dragon's Crown are though if you want a similar type of game.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

And the Vita

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

mycophobia posted:

How do you game hungover? Powerful technique

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I'm playing al ot of the Last Remnant. It has a super loving forgettable JRPG story but the mechanics are good and hit me really hard on the 'tism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In the 2 days since I've started a new file, I've since put 7 hours into Stardew Valley. I never got beyond Summer the first time playing but I'm really enjoying the chillness.