Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Look! A Horse! posted:

nice job guys

this is lowtax?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dicky mouse
Apr 11, 2008

"No No Not like that....Thats just silly"
I honestly feel bad for Richard,

He should just hire a manager and check in the website at the end of the month. and spend the rest of the time dealing with real life.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

this is lowtax?

I sincerely hope shmorky does not have children. :ohdear:

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
What a great way to start the new year. Thank you goons.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

lol ohhh no guys we lost a good one today

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I hope whoever's mom that is makes it out ok realtalk here no one deserves that poo poo

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

any time someone says that they will not be posting on SA any more i just thnk heck yeah more posts for me

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

Ranma Fan Art posted:

this is lowtax?

yeah. from the kiwifarms thread about SA

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

quote:

Shmorky is important to me for a lot of reasons, not the least of those reasons being how much their art resonates with me. A lot of it resonates with me in the same way that most Tumblr Weird Art does, the way it plays upon certain shared cultural references and aesthetics from a cartoony anime upbringing where we had pokemon in between loony toons and eventually we’ve all kinda gone to one side or the other but you still see one side draw from the other in different ways

Additionally, that comic about wanting to be small, wanting to be held, resonates so deeply with me, that feeling of being Big is something I’ve always had (mostly because of literal aspects of my body-object: average-ish height, above-average weight, deep and inordinately loud voice) but the desire to be small (as associated with the way I wish my body-object were: able to be contained, desired, looked upon in a fashion becoming of intimate, woman-loving-woman based love and affection instead of as an object of derision or at best of vague friendliness)

But finally, that Shmorky seems to have mostly broken from Something Awful, for good reason, is the way I feel most connected to them. Something Awful is perhaps the epitome of Edgy Liberalism, and at best you’re gonna get some Edgy AnComs and Edgy Tankies on the forums (IIRC there’s a forum tag you could get for making posts about Palestine and the Intifada that a lot of posters have) but for the most part you’re gonna get poo poo that like, sees MGTOW bullshit and relatively harmless tumblrs as the same. This is a common kind of equivalency even on tumblr, where theoretically unsound but otherwise relatively harmless things get equated to actually, genuinely harmful movements with links to real ramifications.

And that people like Schmorky and their audience, that audience being a lot of other internet users I have known who were all in similar places at similar ages to me (mostly late middle school and early high school as far as reading SA and going on 4chan goes) have broken away from it and realized so much about themselves and have been able to counterform their own communities after learning what attracted them to the places like that in the first place, and creating places where young kids now can get that sorta stuff without having to internalize so much awful stuff (and in turn externalize it before realizing how terrible it is) is incredibly important.

And you’ll get things like kids who go a bit too hard in Anarcho/Leninist fights, or kids who read a little bit of theory and start talking about monsexuality and stuff like that, mainly because teenagers aren’t perfect and there’s always gonna be teenagers falling for bad bullshit online. But the upside is going to be so much greater than before, that being able to help so many people discover themselves earlier is really amazing.

So like, thanks Shmorky. You’re the best.
http://queernuck.tumblr.com/post/136704511079/shmorky-is-important-to-me-for-a-lot-of-reasons

I was wondering if tumblr knew their fave was a gross pedo poo poo fetishist but I guess they don't care according to the search index. Strange, you'd think they'd be all over hating someone abusing women and minors

Edit: oh my bad. I didn't realize this was posted in January 2016. But wasn't it known back then he was abusive and poo poo?

value-brand cereal fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jan 2, 2017

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Look! A Horse! posted:

yeah. from the kiwifarms thread about SA

oh man that guy was serious that lowtax started posting on that website? i miss you lowtax im sorry people bother you here!

Look! A Horse!
Feb 10, 2010

Ranma Fan Art posted:

oh man that guy was serious that lowtax started posting on that website? i miss you lowtax im sorry people bother you here!

He wasn't exactly a regular there. he has about 100 posts about SA and Shmorky and hasn't posted there since October I think.

treasure bear
Dec 10, 2012

Dicky mouse posted:

so are you guys the autistic illuminatie

Who just sit in some irc channel and when the call comes in you go to a thread to poo poo post till it gets gassed?
modedit: :nws: :nms: picture of a guy writing gbs in poop
http://i.imgur.com/hQLJKKk.jpg

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

is that poop

Somebody fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Jan 2, 2017

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:yikes:

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

is that poop

nah you can tell by the clear residue its just some bullshit poop analogue

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

You have the right to remain horny.

Cooking With Shmorky

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

this is the kind of effortposts this thread needs IMO

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

Hell Yeah posted:

i can't fuckin believe how many posts there are about shmorky in this thread. you people disgust me.

You think that's disgusting, wait till you hear about this Shmorky guy

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Motherfucker posted:

nah you can tell by the clear residue its just some bullshit poop analogue

so its cattle poop?

Motherfucker
Jul 16, 2011

I certainly dont have deep-seated issues involving birthdays.

Ranma Fan Art posted:

so its cattle poop?

get the gently caress outta here with that grandma posting poo poo, you fuckman

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Check your watches bitches; it's almost trump:30. Soon Shmorky will be a powerful man

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Motherfucker posted:

get the gently caress outta here with that grandma posting poo poo, you fuckman

im just trying to figure out what the poo poo analogue could be bitch

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

value-brand cereal posted:

http://queernuck.tumblr.com/post/136704511079/shmorky-is-important-to-me-for-a-lot-of-reasons

I was wondering if tumblr knew their fave was a gross pedo poo poo fetishist but I guess they don't care according to the search index. Strange, you'd think they'd be all over hating someone abusing women and minors

Edit: oh my bad. I didn't realize this was posted in January 2016. But wasn't it known back then he was abusive and poo poo?

Lol that it concludes by thanking shmorky for helping people to discover themselves earlier.

Macasaurus
Oct 12, 2012

Ranma Fan Art posted:

im just trying to figure out what the poo poo analogue could be bitch

taste my sweet buttella

Rugoberta Munchu
Jun 5, 2003

Do you want a hupyrolysege slcorpselong?

drilldo squirt posted:

Make this the background of gbs.
klurfing the internet

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Look at your stubby little fingers

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

Shouldn't have said his name three times.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
That's a nice countertop

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Keg posted:

That's a nice countertop

yeah im jealous

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

Keg posted:

That's a nice countertop
for me to poop on

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

Gazpacho posted:

for me to poop on

heh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

wow this threads kinda.... personal

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

Rugoberta Munchu posted:

klurfing the internet

Klurfin' USA

Not a Duck
Mar 17, 2009

I'm not a duck.
I guess I should change my avatar.

ebilflindas
Sep 16, 2013

hiked up high

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Peking Duck posted:

do you think the duck has a poopy diaper haha

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money
The part that weirds me out most of all, out of everything in this topic, is his insistence that the under aged girl finger his imaginary vagina.

Sex Cop
Mar 22, 2015

The thought of Shmorky making puppy noises while having sex is pretty hilarious

How much drugs was that chick on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Peking Duck posted: