Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

The Colonel posted:

we don't talk about chat thread 17

The Colonel posted:

but anyway it was pretty much all pavlov and his weirdo friend who once posted lolicon making GBS threads up everything and also there was a guy obsessed with goblins

The Colonel posted:

The Colonel posted:

but anyway it was pretty much all pavlov and his weirdo friend who once posted lolicon making GBS threads up everything and also there was a guy obsessed with goblins

???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

The Colonel posted:

wait isn't the goblin guy the lolicon guy

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

everythingWasBees posted:

wait isn't the goblin guy the lolicon guy

yeah i guess drinkfist and firstkind were literally the same person after all

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Why does Burbo have too avatars.
What did I miss.

memes

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

did i miss memes or is memes the answer to the question

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Polsy posted:

I feel like thread 17 is skewing the intention of the % bar

http://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to17.html

I'm Flat Daddy, the poster with one post in the first chat thread.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV0BST2nifk

have a borderline anime

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I have not yet determined who the best Nep is, but it is probably either IF or Noire.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

did i miss memes or is memes the answer to the question

The joke is people keep buying the Chen Av for Burbo because sometimes it's funny to empty quote his posts with the cute baby. It's been a running joke for a few chat threads now.

I don't know why they gave him 2 Chens, though.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

chumbler posted:

I have not yet determined who the best Nep is, but it is probably either IF or Noire.

Uzume, but strictly excluding her Super Form.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Julias posted:

The joke is people keep buying the Chen Av for Burbo because sometimes it's funny to empty quote his posts with the cute baby. It's been a running joke for a few chat threads now.

ah
pls buy me a chen avatar too, next time, as it's wierd posting with no av

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

It's kind of weird posting in here in general.

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

This is really cool. You're really cool bees.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

The goblin guy and the lolicon guy are, the same person

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Ity's insane how boom is in the top 15 despite being banned for over 3 threads

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Oh you said that earlier.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

The Colonel posted:

chat thread 17 was my first and will be my only time as the op of a chat thread

but i'm glad you approve of it

fwiw
its not exactly your fault

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Vert is also pretty good by virtue of being the only competent Nep.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

The Colonel posted:

Those were the same person as well. Dil is better at alting

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Thinking about this page:

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

https://twitter.com/Nicogatari/status/815664257580855296

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I'm done with Dragon Age so I'm going ot play FFXV now.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Julias posted:

wtf 2 chens

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

lmao 2chen

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I'm seeing double, four Chens!

a kitten fucked around with this message at 05:13 on Jan 2, 2017

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Gee Burb, how come your mom lets you have two chens?

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

lol

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
i just drunkenly described char's entire life story to a friend. i think i did good but i'll copy/paste here so people can nitpick whatever i missed/hosed up

Casval Deikun is the eldest son of Zeon Deikun, the original ruler of the Republic of Zeon when it declared its independence from the Earth Federation. Zeon was then poisoned by uh.....forgot his name, but he was the big bad of the original msg. Casval and his sister Artesia were put into hiding after this coup, and they were accepted into the Mass family, where he took on the name Eduardo and his sister became known as Sayla. Casval/Eduardo then left the family and joined the Zeon military in an attempt to find a way to murder the Zabi family as revenge for the death of his father. He took on the soon to be feared named of Char Aznable, soon dubbed "The Red Comet of Zeon". During this time he discovers the existence of newtypes (humans who have telepathy and faster reflexes basically) and decides this is the future, putting his revenge plan on the backburner. Amuro kills his newtype waifu and he gets really mad and just loving leaves (after murdering one more Zabi in the most brutal loving way possible (headshot with a rocket launcher)). He then shows up again a few years later without the mask but now wearing sunglasses all the time and calls himself Quattro Bajeena. Quattro is a prominent member of the Anti-Earth Union Group. An organization that wants to limit the control of Earth over space. the events of zeta happen and i don't feel like describing them. After that, Char disappears for a while then reappears 8 years later leading the remnants of Zeon and prepared for war once again. He no longer wears a mask and has decided to be an eco-terrorist who nukes the earth to kill all the humans on earth because that's reall environmentally-conscious. but actually he just wants to fight his mancrush Amuro one more time. He gets to do that and the two of them die together in a big gundam explosion.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Julias posted:

Uzume, but strictly excluding her Super Form.

I haven't played much of V-II, but they're one and the same, aren't they? She slips back into her HDD tone for gags.

Motto fucked around with this message at 05:15 on Jan 2, 2017

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this pikachu mascot video has an exciting ending https://twitter.com/an7pikapi/status/813215539065589760

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

oh?

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

Polsy posted:

I feel like thread 17 is skewing the intention of the % bar

http://polsy.org.uk/ani/stats/whoposted1to17.html

I posted 8 times? I must profusely apologize for my rancorous verbosity.

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

ive done some research and ive arrived at the conclusion miki is better than nico

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Motto posted:

I haven't played much of V-II, but they're one and the same, aren't they? She slips back into her HDD tone for gags.

I'm in the same boat atm (I really should play more, it's sitting there right on my ps4, but :effort:), I mostly just mean Uzume has bar none my favorite design, And everything about the HDD firm is pretty much a downgrade design wise and I like default Uzume's voice and personality more. I do know there's gags where normal Uzume goes "valley girl", but I feel that works better there, for some reason.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

devtesla posted:

this pikachu mascot video has an exciting ending https://twitter.com/an7pikapi/status/813215539065589760

i think one of the kids shouts 'quick attack,' hence the ending

also the japanese name for quick attack is lightning attack, which is probably why it's pikachu's 'thing'

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Stairmaster posted:

ive done some research and ive arrived at the conclusion miki is better than nico

I agree.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

pikachu is good

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Stairmaster posted:

Hmmmm...

Julias posted:

I agree.

Based on this picture alone

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Mikichu is good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich