Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Remember when citizens called people who said there's no way we're seeing release before 2020, trolls?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Watching that WTFO stream with StaceyRoy:

:geno: :barf: :yarg:

That was so disgusting. The very first awkward and uncalled for reach around "hug" made me cringe severely. Awful.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Kosumo posted:

lol

Beet Wagon "but I have a cool dog so it's ok"

Classic, high five.

(But now we know it was you behind him getting drunk and groppie.) You have a bad bromance going on with him.

Your a bad bad man (but you do have a cool dog)

Post some Kayak 2017 photo, stop holding out!

The first Kayakpost of 2017 is dedicated to my new best friend WTFOsaurus and his weird 24 hour long holiday meltdown:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Heh. Congrats Beet he respects you!

:laffo: I had no idea he even knew who I was, and when I wasn't immediately a dick to him he proceeded to completely ignore his own followers for like two hours just to talk with me, including having a weird bizarre meltdown about politics out of nowhere haha. I gave him five bucks and I swear to God I thought he was going to start singing We Are The World.

The Titanic
Sep 15, 2016

Unsinkable

Raskolnikov posted:

Watching that WTFO stream with StaceyRoy:

:geno: :barf: :yarg:

That was so disgusting. The very first awkward and uncalled for reach around "hug" made me cringe severely. Awful.

He needs a good punch in the nose. It must be hard to pretend to be good friends with a guy like that just to look good for a live stream. I'm clearly not cut out to be a YouTube superstar. I'd pave the way in bloody noses.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Sedisp posted:

Remember when citizens called people who said there's no way we're seeing release before 2020, trolls?

That is before we gave them extra funding to increase the scope of the game. We at the ones who failed CIG.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Those stupid, incompetent idiots made their game mode and assets normal size, you loving believe that?

Just select all the code and scale it down by 50% bing bong boom simple

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

The Titanic posted:

He needs a good punch in the nose. It must be hard to pretend to be good friends with a guy like that just to look good for a live stream. I'm clearly not cut out to be a YouTube superstar. I'd pave the way in bloody noses.

:same:

That's an awful position to be put in. Ugh.

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

Umm... he said "funny" not "Makes me ashamed to be the same species as WTFosaurus."

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I love their aesthetics personally, but I can understand how the ramshackle look might turn some folks off.

But, apparently, he doesn't know the secret of the red paint.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

Viscous Soda posted:

Umm... he said "funny" not "Makes me ashamed to be the same species as WTFosaurus."

I can't finish it. The livestream is just the worst thing.

Has he streamed or done anything since then? I want to see if he experiences human regret.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

I saw the screen shots posted. Didn't much comment but yeah, that's really not cool how he thinks he can treat women and get away with it.

I'd of punched him in the nose and had him leave.

I tried, I really, really tried to watch that stream. I couldn't. The nausea was too much for me. I was even disgusted enough to call out Stacey Roy on Twitter for being a bad role model showing kids that you swap agency for success. I also asked why were there no police called and no forcible evictions. I may not be the best feminist, but even drunker than drunk, I know when attentions are unwanted FAR sooner than that asshat does.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

:stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

edited for more stonk.

Raskolnikov fucked around with this message at 07:04 on Jan 2, 2017

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

The Titanic posted:

He NEEDS an orchidectomy. Seriously. I suppose I could be nice enough to allow him to have one in a proper medical facility with staff and all. Although I do have that old box cutter...

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Sillybones posted:

That is before we gave them extra funding to increase the scope of the game. We at the ones who failed CIG.

And yet, I can sleep soundly at night.

A monster, I know.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

The scaling issue also crept up with the Cutlass so I would not be surprised to see that was true. Wasn't there an article about that somewhere?

I'm pretty sure that the scaling issue with what Illfonic was making is mostly speculation. I don't know if there's concrete proof that whatever the gently caress they're doing now is at a proper scale or not, but there is some evidence to support everything just being tiny with everything jittering around and clipping like crazy.

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

McGiggins posted:

Has he streamed or done anything since then? I want to see if he experiences human regret.

No, but he came into a Mitauchi's stream (A good guy who actually deserves subscribers) about an hour ago, where I began to ask him about his day, how he was feeling, and if he was able to pay for his breakfast with his stream team from last night.

To which I was promptly ignored

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Awhile ago I backed a Kickstarter for a book on the Empires of EVE and I got to reading it. I am convinced that Goons are basically the online embodiment of Space Orks.

Samizdata posted:

But, apparently, he doesn't know the secret of the red paint.

It's a proven fact.

Meta-Mollusk
May 2, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

edited for more stonk.

Uhh, wait what? The newest SC stream had actual sexual harassment in it? Although that looks more like an assault tbh. :barf:

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McGiggins posted:

His stream is scheduled for 1100 tomorrow.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Awhile ago I backed a Kickstarter for a book on the Empires of EVE and I got to reading it. I am convinced that Goons are basically the online embodiment of Space Orks.

It's a proven fact.

You know, your idea about beer brewing gave me an idea. Get some of the talented 'shop goons to make up some "Backer Tears" labels, and send a sixer to CIG.

Samizdata fucked around with this message at 07:22 on Jan 2, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Raskolnikov posted:

edited for more stonk.

I love you.

I'm twittering that.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Samizdata posted:

He NEEDS an orchidectomy. Seriously. I suppose I could be nice enough to allow him to have one in a proper medical facility with staff and all. Although I do have that old box cutter...

Although I do appreciate you expanding my vocabulary, let's draw the line here and avoid discussing mutilating someone.

Henry Scorpio
Mar 20, 2006

Maybe it just collapsed on its own?

Wait what are these benefits that come with an industry job, and that a greedy person would want. Do I need to join a union or something?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Samizdata posted:

You know, your idea about beer brewing gave me an idea. Get some of the talent 'shop goons to make up some "Backer Tears" labels, and send a sixer to CIG.

Someone find 3, he did the LTI one.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

AlmightyPants posted:

I'm pretty sure that the scaling issue with what Illfonic was making is mostly speculation. I don't know if there's concrete proof that whatever the gently caress they're doing now is at a proper scale or not, but there is some evidence to support everything just being tiny with everything jittering around and clipping like crazy.

I could have sworn CIG did an article where they talked about growing pains and loving up their contractors.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

There's something wrong with your brain if you think working no longer than what you're paid for is greed.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Meta-Mollusk posted:

Uhh, wait what? The newest SC stream had actual sexual harassment in it? Although that looks more like an assault tbh. :barf:

This wasn't a SC stream. It was some Twitch gamer doing an end of year D&D game and WTFOSAURUS was invited. I doubt it will ever happen again.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Ghostlight posted:

There's something wrong with your brain if you think working no longer than what you're paid for is greed.

These people are perfectly happy to pay for nothing, so naturally other people should be happy to work for nothing.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Although I do appreciate you expanding my vocabulary, let's draw the line here and avoid discussing mutilating someone.

Sorry, my bad. But he does seem an irredeemable asshat, nonetheless.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Samizdata posted:

Sorry, my bad. But he does seem an irredeemable asshat, nonetheless.

I completely agree that he's come off as an insufferable prick. I just don't want to have to probate people for talking about gelding him.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Raskolnikov posted:

edited for more stonk.

Ugh, what a piece of poo poo. I must've looked away at just the right time because I somehow missed this one during the stream last night.

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

wow what the gently caress o saurus

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

The inevitable consequence of streaming with WTFOSAURUS.

McGiggins
Apr 4, 2014

by R. Guyovich
Lipstick Apathy

nawledgelambo posted:

No, but he came into a Mitauchi's stream (A good guy who actually deserves subscribers) about an hour ago, where I began to ask him about his day, how he was feeling, and if he was able to pay for his breakfast with his stream team from last night.

To which I was promptly ignored

spacetoaster posted:

His stream is scheduled for 1100 tomorrow.

I am going to have to catch this. I'm sure someone will say or do something and it will just push him over the edge. How much did he say he had invested into his star citizen streaming "career", 15k? It will be a wonderful bonfire.

Also very, VERY funny that he has not had any of that video removed from the channel hosting it. I assume goons have made an archive of the video for posterity and the annals of history?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

McGiggins posted:

I am going to have to catch this. I'm sure someone will say or do something and it will just push him over the edge. How much did he say he had invested into his star citizen streaming "career", 15k? It will be a wonderful bonfire.

Also very, VERY funny that he has not had any of that video removed from the channel hosting it. I assume goons have made an archive of the video for posterity and the annals of history?

I don't think he can remove that video. It belongs to that lady. He was just a guest on her stream.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Regrettable posted:

Ugh, what a piece of poo poo. I must've looked away at just the right time because I somehow missed this one during the stream last night.

I missed that bit too :stonk:

Bit disturbing really even if it is just drunkenly misplaced hands captured at the right moment, creepy and totally inappropriate of him. Host lady held her composure very well throughout though so props to her, most people probably wouldn't have.

Did laugh at the bit where WTF elbowed the lady on the rights drink out of her hand without noticing and it went in her lap though. :)

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I could have sworn CIG did an article where they talked about growing pains and loving up their contractors.

I'm not sure if they ever publicly admitted to messing with the scaling of what they're building. Hell, I don't remember where we got the information that Vanduul are 9 feet tall and the ceilings were too low. I doubt it was an official source because that's embarrassingly lovely. So would scaling everything down to fit it all in with the pre-existing Cryengine positioning poo poo or whatever that makes everything jitter and break constantly.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

AlmightyPants posted:

I'm not sure if they ever publicly admitted to messing with the scaling of what they're building. Hell, I don't remember where we got the information that Vanduul are 9 feet tall and the ceilings were too low. I doubt it was an official source because that's embarrassingly lovely. So would scaling everything down to fit it all in with the pre-existing Cryengine positioning poo poo or whatever that makes everything jitter and break constantly.

No. There is no reason why them getting the scale wrong would be a major catastrophe. It'd be some work to fix it if it is code side and no real work to fix it art side.

Bofast
Feb 21, 2011

Grimey Drawer

cool new Polack jokes posted:

Lazy fuckers, only willing to work the maximum number of hours they can legally be compelled to

Are these stupid assholes worried about their widdle health or spending time with their iddy-biddy famiwies?

This makes me so loving mad.

If you're going to be mad at people being idiots on the Internet, you're probably going to be mad most of your life.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Viscous Soda
Apr 24, 2004

McGiggins posted:

I watched about one-ish minutes after the linked timestamps. honestly having my bones replaced with silver liquid doesn't sound too bad after that.

Edit: Again first catte related image from internet pictures directory:

Viscous Soda fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jan 2, 2017