Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sephiRoth IRA
Jun 13, 2007

"Science is not only compatible with spirituality; it is a profound source of spirituality."

-Carl Sagan

Samizdata posted:

ESPECIALLY when it flashes blue.

That's when you're supposed to attack. Three hits and it turns into the second form with tentacles and stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

areyoucontagious posted:

That's when you're supposed to attack. Three hits and it turns into the second form with tentacles and stuff

THAT explains the reason the anus always beats me!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

When the thigs pulled guns, he pissed himself and cried all the way home.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Furia
Jul 26, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Oh poo poo the printer became self aware we better run before it starts printing pictures of Mickey Mouse blowing himself!

Seriously though, what's the printer gonna do? Nothing? Like they usually do? And wouldn't it be in the best interests of the AI which gains sentience around the paradigm of printing poo poo be interested in self preservation and NOT warn everyone that it's alive and waste ink while doing so?

I know it didn't happen + I'm overthinking this but it's so loving stupid

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
you guys would not believe what I saw at my most recent anime convention

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
I've seen that a few times but it's still amazing how many things in that story didn't happen. People exchanging weights during a fight, someone putting the word "only" before 250/200 pounds, marshmallow girls, cornerstone of kawaii...it's just too much.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

why would a brony/furry, which is pretty much a fedora elemental, make fun of something they consider the fedora for women?

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

fedora elemental

Lol

TheShrike
Oct 30, 2010

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
I'm still surprised furries still exist in TYOOL 2017.

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Kontradaz posted:

I'm still surprised furries still exist in TYOOL 2017.

Who is surprised after posting on this board or spending more than ten minutes on the internet, that furries still exist? Hell there are probably more of them now

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
I am PRETTY certain that was made to mock STDH.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Slime posted:

I am PRETTY certain that was made to mock STDH.

I used to think the same thing about pretty much everything posted in this thread, but they can't all be mockeries.

Zamboni Rodeo
Jul 19, 2007

NEVER play "Lady of Spain" AGAIN!

STDH, sure, but it's kinda funny and not nearly as obnoxious as the Troper poo poo, so I'll give it a pass for at least being amusing.

7/10, would read again.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

Wasn't it established last time around that "marshmallow girl" is an actual thing that refers to curvy girls with a little extra weight, not obese cosplayers?

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

My favorite line is "200 for you is like 800 for real people"

life is killing me
Oct 28, 2007

Bertrand Hustle posted:

Wasn't it established last time around that "marshmallow girl" is an actual thing that refers to curvy girls with a little extra weight, not obese cosplayers?

That didn't do anything about the self-delusion of cosplayers

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
the ryu cosplayer calling everyone dishonorable was the real highlight obviously

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

life is killing me posted:

Who is surprised after posting on this board or spending more than ten minutes on the internet, that furries still exist? Hell there are probably more of them now

Always more. Disney keeps making talking animal movies. Zootopia did a lot. :v:

The Bee
Nov 25, 2012

Making his way to the ring . . .
from Deep in the Jungle . . .

The Big Monkey!

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

why would a brony/furry, which is pretty much a fedora elemental, make fun of something they consider the fedora for women?

She's a woman! A fedora on her is, like, five fedoras on a real person.

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

The Bee posted:

She's a woman! A fedora on her is, like, five fedoras on a real person.

A brony/mra/whatever the hell this guy is knows a bra is a woman's fedora.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

I remember the pre-emoji version of this, without the laughing face I had no idea how I was supposed to react

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Did the cashier know where the Chinese guy's mother was?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

The poo poo that didn't happen is a printer ever working on the first try.

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Bertrand Hustle posted:

This, and it's also a fairly recent social movement started by advocacy groups and not the long-standing cultural cornerstone the story makes it sound like.

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

I'm pretty sure if you've been to at least one supermarket in your life and you're smart enough to make connections like chicken->egg, you could probably figure out where to look for the chicken even in a supermarket where nobody speaks your language and nothing is printed in a language you can read. Like it's one thing to get lost looking for some odd sauce or spice that's hard to find, it's quite another to claim somebody who has presumably shopped for groceries before doesn't know where they typically keep the meat in supermarkets.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Redrum and Coke
Feb 25, 2006

wAstIng 10 bUcks ON an aVaTar iS StUpid

Next time please put a letterbox around your post. Be sure to explain what part is funny, and add the emojis.

For example,

DAT FACE WHEN YOU

post goes here

JUST WAKE UP 😂😂😂😂

Darth Windu
Mar 17, 2009

by Smythe
My dad used that emoji once when he was texting me news of my uncles death

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Darth Windu posted:

My dad used that emoji once when he was texting me news of my uncles death

"Grandma's dead LOL - mum"

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

slinkimalinki
Jan 17, 2010
Laughing, screaming, same diff.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

The most unbelievable bit is a burglar picking a lock for some mysterious reason.

bend
Dec 31, 2012

Jerry Cotton posted:

The most unbelievable bit is a burglar picking a lock for some mysterious reason.

That's not all that unbelievable really, it's generally not too difficult, you can even learn how on the internet. I know a bloke who taught himself how to pick locks when he was 13 so he could get into his dads shed and steal weed and beer, it's not a big step from there to " I can hear people next door, I better get in here quietly. OOH I know, I'll pick the lock", not necessarily a good idea mind, but if you had a good idea you probably wouldn't be committing burglary.

CROWS EVERYWHERE
Dec 17, 2012

CAW CAW CAW

Dinosaur Gum

Jerry Cotton posted:

They slowly opened the door. I saw a gun (9mm Glock) in their hand and I swung the Batleth. I missed and got shot. I'm dead now. rip

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

They slowly opened the door. I saw a gun (9mm Glock) in their hand and I swung the Batleth. I missed and got shot. I'm dead now. rip

They slowly opened the door. I saw a gun (9mm Glock) in their hand and I swung the Batleth, injuring myself severely. The thief then took me to the ER, and came back to rob my house.

axolotl farmer
May 17, 2007

Now I'm going to sing the Perry Mason theme

Reagan sighed as he drew his Bat'LetH

Mr. Belpit
Nov 11, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

On a house that's presumably lit, considering the guy was in it sharpening his toy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Mr. Belpit posted:

On a house that's presumably lit, considering the guy was in it sharpening his toy.

A TRUE warrior only sharpens it in pitch darkness to demonstrate his skill and knowledge of the blades!