Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Gaz-L posted:

Game is pretty good, has way too much Batmobile stuff. Will probably run like poo poo no matter your rig.

It runs okeish on low in my pc. Its a beatiful game and i love THE BATMAN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
Speaking of Batman has anybody picked up the Arkham collection? I seem to remember people complaining about the graphics not being to great.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

For those playing SuperCard what's the best way to increase rank?

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Invalid Validation posted:

Always be playing Money in the Bank. For lower tier decks it's the only way to guarantee high cards. Never cash in unless you can get a pair, and your strong preference should be towards the limited edition card. Contracts carry over and again I can't stress enough how much of a waste it is to buy only one copy of the unique cards.

Play King of the Ring a lot. Sandbag if you can. Sandbagging is purposely using crap cards for your diva tag and one regular tag so you can concentrate your best cards elsewhere. It helps you get easier opponents since even within the same tier you'll be stacked up with players who have a similar bar length to you.

Play Ranked when you can. It gives more drops than Wild and you want energy to refill your King of the Ring.

Join a team even if it's a random group and get whatever cards you can that way.

Really if you want to advance you have to play a shitload or be happy with very incremental gains. Sometimes it's that way even if you play a lot too.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Resident Evil 7 demo out on steam.

Its good.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

DoctorGonzo posted:

Resident Evil 7 demo out on steam.

Its good.

video games suck and I'm going to throw your lovely nintendos in the garbage you dumb loving bitch

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

RacistGuidingLight posted:

video games suck and I'm going to throw your lovely nintendos in the garbage you dumb loving bitch

:alexa:

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Yakuza 6 gonna be rad when ever it comes out

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Money in the Bank is the best way. Also, weekly events like Ring Domination and Road to Glory both give out good rewards for the effort.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

KungFu Grip posted:

I didn't realize they were still making games for the PS2

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

KungFu Grip posted:

that owns but I was slightly disappointed when I realized that the PC was red shirt guy and not Naito. I want to play as Naito, damnit.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

I wish Yakuza 6 had three concurrent storylines like GTA5 and it was all the Gobers

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you

Fumaofthelake posted:

Play King of the Ring a lot. Sandbag if you can. Sandbagging is purposely using crap cards for your diva tag and one regular tag so you can concentrate your best cards elsewhere. It helps you get easier opponents since even within the same tier you'll be stacked up with players who have a similar bar length to you.

Sandbagging is still a thing? I thought they were trying to eliminate that within the first 6 months of the game coming out.

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

triplexpac posted:

Sandbagging is still a thing? I thought they were trying to eliminate that within the first 6 months of the game coming out.

Yeah and they failed utterly.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Fumaofthelake posted:

Always be playing Money in the Bank. For lower tier decks it's the only way to guarantee high cards. Never cash in unless you can get a pair, and your strong preference should be towards the limited edition card. Contracts carry over and again I can't stress enough how much of a waste it is to buy only one copy of the unique cards.

Play Ranked when you can. It gives more drops than Wild and you want energy to refill your King of the Ring.

Join a team even if it's a random group and get whatever cards you can that way.

Really if you want to advance you have to play a shitload or be happy with very incremental gains. Sometimes it's that way even if you play a lot too.

Very helpful thanks.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

This thread's supercard team continues to get cards for the team events so if a slot opens up you should definitely jump on it

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Make sure you're logging in every day too. The last login bonus of the month should be helpful.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Edit: disregard.

projecthalaxy fucked around with this message at 16:44 on Dec 20, 2016

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Saw this when reading about some of the fixes the new WWE 2k17 patch addresses:

quote:

WWE CREATIONS – SUPERSTAR
• Addressed a stability issue that could occur when scrolling through Buttocks types for female Superstars

WHAT THE HELL?

Mayostard
Apr 21, 2007

In the Chamber of Understanding

Davros1 posted:

Saw this when reading about some of the fixes the new WWE 2k17 patch addresses:

WHAT THE HELL?

It only triggered when you scrolled past Natalya's.

gypsyshred
Oct 23, 2006
Have they said when Hall of Fame drops?

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit

gypsyshred posted:

Have they said when Hall of Fame drops?

Well Future Stars is in January (maybe later this month) So I would imagine February or end of January.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
The Future Stars pack is at least better than last year's. This one has 4 guys I care about and 1 I don't instead of the reverse.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Gaz-L posted:

The Future Stars pack is at least better than last year's. This one has 4 guys I care about and 1 I don't instead of the reverse.

Yeah, Aries, Anderson, Gallows, and Tye more than make up for Mojo.

This game is still so bloody glitchy though. It's gotten so that it self-limits my play time because I just play until it inevitably glitches out.

Pope Corky the IX
Dec 18, 2006

What are you looking at?
Does anyone have any suggestions for the best created wrestlers for the Xbone? You know the users and such. Thanks in advance.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.
Smacktalks forum, man. Just go to the X1 section and look at the screenshots.

joylessdivision
Jun 15, 2013

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Does anyone have any suggestions for the best created wrestlers for the Xbone? You know the users and such. Thanks in advance.

Dre41 pretty consistently puts out good stuff on the One.

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
I'll never get tired of AI booking in TEW. Main event of Mania XIV: HBK and Shamrock go to a draw. One of three draws on the card.

Austin beat Johnny Ace in the opener.

Mankind and Undertaker were not featured in matches. Had to make room for guys like Recon and the DOA I guess.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

triplexpac posted:

I'll never get tired of AI booking in TEW. Main event of Mania XIV: HBK and Shamrock go to a draw. One of three draws on the card.

Austin beat Johnny Ace in the opener.

Mankind and Undertaker were not featured in matches. Had to make room for guys like Recon and the DOA I guess.

I've noticed a lot of times that dudes like Mankind/UT/Angle/RVD/etc will rack up a ton of injuries and be shifted to Semi-Active/Occasional Wrestler very quickly leading to stuff like this. Kurt retired after 2 years in the business in my most recent game

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Aye Doc posted:

Kurt retired after 2 years in the business in my most recent game
We're in the darkest timeline :smith:

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Probably the best outcome for Kurt, health-wise.

Also I don't know if it's been pointed out yet but TEW13 is now on Steam as of the beginning of this month.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

Basic Chunnel posted:

Also I don't know if it's been pointed out yet but TEW13 is now on Steam as of the beginning of this month.

i haven't done any research, but any chance that TEW16 will go on steam as well? i can't stand the licensing software they use for the normal releases, i'd much rather get it on steam.

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

sk posted:

i haven't done any research, but any chance that TEW16 will go on steam as well? i can't stand the licensing software they use for the normal releases, i'd much rather get it on steam.

At the current rate, I'm sure it'll be up in time for 2020.

Invalid Validation
Jan 13, 2008

Any goon teams have a spot for a bad player in SuperCard?

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

sk posted:

No chance. Hyper-niche software developers don't benefit from per-user DRM, they only dropped TEW13 on Steam because it's a moribund version.

Demp
Nov 5, 2003

GLORIOUS

Any goon teams have a spot for a bad player in SuperCard?

Not at the moment, but there might be soon. Like, after the next team event soon. I'll keep you posted!

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
Has anyone had much luck playing TEW16 with a promotion above National size? I find you need so many superstars, it's impossible to maintain beyond like 8 months.

I tend to just set my cap at National

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

When does Aries drop on 2k17

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

If anybody likes stat games and fantasy booking, the TEW2016 thread needs writers for Smackdown circa 2011. I could do it myself but that would doom the brand to things like Damien Sandow: Spanish Inquisitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I got no love for you
So I started playing Supercard again for some dumb reason. Did everyone get handed a Legendary Rusev card at some point? He's in every match I have