Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr.PayDay
Jan 2, 2004
life is short - play hard

So pumped for 2017 and 3.x :dance:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Christ Roberts is way better than toilet lord...
:gary: :lesnick: :yarg:
:pgabz: :fuzzknot: :eonwe:
:wtchris:

Ho lee shieeet.
I have a feeling he won't be invited next year.

Happy new year all!

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Raskolnikov posted:

:stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

edited for more stonk.

urgh, the only barely tolerable SC streamer turns out to be a messy drunk and a massive loving wanker

a new year and a new desktop background pic of kayak :peanut:

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot
Coming from one of the most dedicated shills they have:

https://www.twitch.tv/theastropub/v/111491654?t=02h43m11s

:allears:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Who is WTFOSAURUS?

AbstractNapper
Jun 5, 2011

I can help

Mr.PayDay posted:

So pumped for 2017 and 3.x :dance:

And those are just the most important bullet points.
Think of the fidelity and the loads of features that go unmentioned.

They are going to have a nightmare of an amazing year.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Dongattack posted:

Who is WTFOSAURUS?

Just going from his recent podcast appearance, he's a man who can't handle alcohol and forces inappropriate contact on women

but I don't wanna dox him, so I can't say anything else

Thoatse
Feb 29, 2016

Lol said the scorpion, lmao

Dongattack posted:

Who is WTFOSAURUS?

Star Citizen's biggest streamer is literally Scumbag Steve, news at 11

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

So perfect for SC then considering the fact that you can get banned from their forums if you complain when the whales send you dick pics.

grimcreaper
Jan 7, 2012

Goobs posted:

Here are some Star Citizen (Pre-Heresy Alpha Legion) marines I painted.

drat good paint job! I never had the money to get into 40k sadly. The lore os the best though.

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

The most awful part of those time stamps was I didn't really watch the video. I just skipped to anytime the thumbnail showed him standing and like magic each time he was flirting with sexual assault.

On the brightside with the second gif he actually gets pulled off the stream by some dude off camera and never returns.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

Raskolnikov posted:

edited for more stonk.

this guy is Seraph tier repulsive. Let's all forget him asap thanks

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Just a reminder that that piece of poo poo used to teach dudes that they should do that poo poo with women in order to get sex. SO like. Yeah. gently caress that dude.

moveable shape
Oct 18, 2015

AbstractNapper posted:

And those are just the most important bullet points.
Think of the fidelity and the loads of features that go unmentioned.

They are going to have a nightmare of an amazing year.

17 KNOWN MISSIONS

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Sedisp posted:

The most awful part of those time stamps was I didn't really watch the video. I just skipped to anytime the thumbnail showed him standing and like magic each time he was flirting with sexual assault.

On the brightside with the second gif he actually gets pulled off the stream by some dude off camera and never returns.

For real, he gets thrown off the show?
lmfao

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Crazy_BlackParrot posted:

lmfao

https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy/v/111219742?t=03h49m41s

Yerp. Almost destroys their background after another uncomfortable grope.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

lmfao

He had to be pulled off camera multiple times and became the DM during the last five minutes, but it was basically already over by that point.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

spacetoaster posted:

The inevitable consequence of streaming with WTFOSAURUS.

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Can you imagine the comedy gold of what the CiG Holiday live stream would have been like if you added the drunk WTFOSAUORS to the mix. AT lest the other people on this stream seemed to be trying to and able to put on a viable live stream for an audance and came across as good natured despite his behavior. I wish them well. I wish him away.

It would have been to much and I think this thread would have exploded.

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Jan 2, 2017

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Sedisp posted:

https://www.twitch.tv/thestaceyroy/v/111219742?t=03h49m41s

Yerp. Almost destroys their background after another uncomfortable grope.

Regrettable posted:

He had to be pulled off camera multiple times and became the DM during the last five minutes, but it was basically already over by that point.

gently caress me, I love the look of the DM and asian guy when he's groping her.
well we're off to a good start;

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

what happend to the awesome explosions we've seen 2015?
https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/365866/what-happend-to-the-awesome-explosions-we-ve-seen-2015
yes.. whatever happened to all that work...

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/365866/what-happend-to-the-awesome-explosions-we-ve-seen-2015

Some of them are so close to realizing it, too, with some of them calling them "tech demos that never seem to make into the game" and the one guy talking about there seems to be two teams, one working on PU and SQ42 and another working on marketing.

Sillybones
Aug 10, 2013

go away,
spooky skeleton,
go away

Every post is just chock-full of weirdness.

"Alot more of this game is complete than we currently have" - What does 'complete' mean then?
" in 3.0 with the netcode fix youll see the game massively change" - Didn't they partner with Amazon to share their amazing netcode with them?
"right now the game isn't stable enough for many things like ships breaking into very little pieces as they get shot." - FOUR YEARS and we are still saying the basic systems are not working.
"Most of that relies on the Ship Components and Pipelines functionality - because the 'energy' travels along the pipelines, and it's the components that will cause the KaBooms..." - None of this is real. It is all just fantasy.

"I believe there are two distinct projects being worked. I feel like there is the actual PU & SQ42 game being developed as one project and then there is the hype, funding, marketing, community management and PTU/Alpha work... I think the second team is completely disconnected from the actual development of the game"
You're getting there you just need to...
"I think the spoon feeding of information is the absolute bare minimum and what's coming is 10 leaps forward. I think 2.6 and 3.0 are far behind actual game progress."
No, no, no, no!

There is the Star Citizen we see, the broken mess and Star Citizen as it exists, which is complete and has everything we ever dreamed. We are just not allowed to see the latter. Reasons.

"Maybe they have removed them from testing to help reduce strain on servers."

One post has any sanity: https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/comment/7422002/#Comment_7422002

Sillybones fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 2, 2017

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

:kayak:Welcome to the:kayak:
Dream Factory
:kayak:
Grimey Drawer
Star Citizen: Post-Truth Universe

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Sillybones posted:

Every post is just chock-full of weirdness.

"Alot more of this game is complete than we currently have" - What does 'complete' mean then?
" in 3.0 with the netcode fix youll see the game massively change" - Didn't they partner with Amazon to share their amazing netcode with them?
"right now the game isn't stable enough for many things like ships breaking into very little pieces as they get shot." - FOUR YEARS and we are still saying the basic systems are not working.
"Most of that relies on the Ship Components and Pipelines functionality - because the 'energy' travels along the pipelines, and it's the components that will cause the KaBooms..." - None of this is real. It is all just fantasy.

"I believe there are two distinct projects being worked. I feel like there is the actual PU & SQ42 game being developed as one project and then there is the hype, funding, marketing, community management and PTU/Alpha work... I think the second team is completely disconnected from the actual development of the game"
You're getting there you just need to...
"I think the spoon feeding of information is the absolute bare minimum and what's coming is 10 leaps forward. I think 2.6 and 3.0 are far behind actual game progress."
No, no, no, no!

There is the Star Citizen we see, the broken mess and Star Citizen as it exists, which is complete and has everything we ever dreamed. We are just not allowed to see the latter. Reasons.

"Maybe they have removed them from testing to help reduce strain on servers."

I love how every single reply is different.
Most open development evah.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

Sedisp posted:

Just a reminder that that piece of poo poo used to teach dudes that they should do that poo poo with women in order to get sex. SO like. Yeah. gently caress that dude.

It's kinda liberating to see that the stuff is as repulsive in practice as it always sounded. Like it always sounded gross but hey maybe it worked for them? Nope. Nope nope nope.

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

Are they moderating twitch chat or something? How is the chat not calling for his head?

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

dont dox yourself bro

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

Whats up with the word doxxing these past pages.

Also, he's gonna be easily triggered in his next stream.

#Dungeonsandgroping

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Jeff Kaplan on new content for Overwatch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxlhFslsbu0&t=402s

This is how a triple A game is really developed.

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer

Xaerael posted:

Jeff Kaplan on new content for Overwatch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxlhFslsbu0&t=402s

This is how a triple A game is really developed.
overwatch still isn't released though because they keep patching it

maybe understand game development before you say something

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
WTFOSAURUS is literally Barry Shitpeas

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

Crazy_BlackParrot
Feb 1, 2016

If looks could kill?

Gradis
Feb 27, 2016

GAPE APE
i cant do art so i shat this out

his nibs
Feb 27, 2016

Dream Factory
Grimey Drawer

okay I'm done doxxing for the day

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Its in the game its just not implemented yet

tuo
Jun 17, 2016

grimcreaper posted:

drat good paint job! I never had the money to get into 40k sadly. The lore os the best though.

Most of the Dan Abnett Horus Heresy books are good. Legion beeing my favourite. ADB also wrote some nice novels (especially about my legion of choice with "The First Heretic").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Nice to know that the truism that gross nerds always pull lovely faces in photographs because they know how ugly they are on the inside so why bother is in full effect.