Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

his nibs posted:

okay I'm done doxxing for the day

Chalks posted:

Lol what did you do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D_Smart
May 11, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
College Slice

Sabreseven posted:

I looked at WTF's past business website using his twitch name after someone mentioned he was bad,

I judged him to be a creep and a sleeze on what I saw,

Recent Twitch stream solidified and justified my views, and how!

I don't know his surname even though he plasters his name on everything he touches and I've no desire to know it.

gently caress him, he's a oval office and puts his cuntish behaviour, cuntish habits and past cuntish business dealings on the internet, he can go finger a waste disposal unit for all I care. No sympathy for him from me.

Apparently, I'm now a doxxer.

:same:

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Chalks posted:

Ok, so to be honest, I'm going to admit that I didn't realise he was quite such a success, so some of my comments about him having 10 subscribers were probably dumb.

Yeah. Same boat here. The low turnout to his SC streams made him seem like a complete nobody.

Duckaerobics
Jul 22, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

spacetoaster posted:

Looks like he's awake now.

Is there anyone involved in SC who doesn't have you blocked on twitter?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

You know, I know I'm gonna get banned whenever I post something on twitter. I've collected blocks from all the major players in SC (chris, sandi, jared, etc, etc)

But you know who's never blocked me? You know who, out of everyone, would have the most reason to block me? Ben.

All our stupid gifs, memes, jokes have been tweeted and Ben won't block me.

I like to think that he's real mature about it and just smirks (maybe with a little chuckle) and ignores dumb goons making dumb jokes and sees blocking/banning someone as what it is. You admitting you lost.

But after reading his blogs, website, posts I think he just gets off on it.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Raskolnikov posted:

:stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

:stonk: :stonk: :stonk:

edited for more stonk.

This never would have happened if she had a stimpire.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Kinda hoping he shows up on stream with a massive shiner.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Xaerael posted:

Kinda hoping he shows up on stream with a massive shiner.

His stream starts at 1100 PST today.

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

It's not so much the unwanted kiss but the fact that his hands are apparently around her throat... what the gently caress.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Chalks posted:

It's not so much the unwanted kiss but the fact that his hands are apparently around her throat... what the gently caress.

Did you watch any of the actual stream? It makes me glad that the drunker I get, the quieter and more likely to just sit down somewhere and doze, I get.

*edit* updated our Star Citizen Drama thread with a WTFosaurus entry: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773270&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post459044818

spacetoaster fucked around with this message at 18:34 on Jan 2, 2017

Chalks
Sep 30, 2009

spacetoaster posted:

Did you watch any of the actual stream? It makes me glad that the drunker I get, the quieter and more likely to just sit down somewhere and doze, I get.

I'm not sure I could bring myself to watch it.

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Killing time by cartooning, badly, very very badly. :)

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Brazilianpeanutwar posted:

Star citizen : Doxx Doxx Doxx Doxx Doxtor beet

lmao that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day now.

Also, Arf if you'd be so kind as to refrain from using 'human being' as a pejorative in the future that would be cool and good.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Beet Wagon posted:

lmao that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day now.

Also, Arf if you'd be so kind as to refrain from using 'human being' as a pejorative in the future that would be cool and good.

Can we use it in a complimentary way?

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo
Well when you've thrown the garbage out it's no longer yours really, kinda weird of you to be bothered by what happens to it afterwards

Weirdos

Tijuana Bibliophile
Dec 30, 2008

Scratchmo

Sabreseven posted:

Killing time by cartooning, badly, very very badly. :)

Insufficient number of chins, I could barely tell who it is

Sabreseven
Feb 27, 2016

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Insufficient number of chins, I could barely tell who it is

It's in alpha at the moment, I'll get the pipeline refactored and refideliticate it until this 2.0 is ready to drop.

:)

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Goobs posted:

yeah, i had to enter the matrix and then type his name that's freely available into google, it was really hard work.

im sure you didn't mind mae demming tho amirite? what about ben's website? i wish you guys would be consistent with your whining and bitching.

kids these days with their socks and their pocket phones.

Let me see if I understood. The only reason it's not creepy and hosed up to choose to search out personal information on someone and repost it for others, is because it's easy?

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Chalks posted:

Perhaps if the response to this sort of poo poo was more along the lines of "don't do that" rather than "well in the last month he made $72.50 from twitch advertising revenue and regularly appears on webcam to upwards of 100 people therefore I believe he qualifies as a public figure and furthermore..." they wouldn't be here.

hanales posted:

He has 20 twitch emotes, which means he has to maintain an average of 1000 subscribers a month. That's 5K a month that is split with twitch 50/50. So without ad revenue/donations/other revenue streams (you can see he is peppered with links to other sites on his twitch feed) he's making an actual living from streaming.

Lmfao it was true

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

WTF is live :)

Currently playing the song "Where everybody knows your name" on a continuous loop.

https://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Jan 2, 2017

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

fuctifino posted:

WTF is live :)

Currently playing the song "Where everybody knows your name" on a continuous loop.

https://www.twitch.tv/wtfosaurus

He started the stream with he will have zero tolerance for goons. lol

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Marching Powder is objectively the worst poster known. He also needs to learn how a keyboard works.

Disappointing. No shiner. People need to learn to punch gropers in the face again.

trucutru
Jul 9, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Sabreseven posted:

I looked at WTF's past business website using his twitch name after someone mentioned he was bad,

I judged him to be a creep and a sleeze on what I saw,

Recent Twitch stream solidified and justified my views, and how!

I don't know his surname even though he plasters his name on everything he touches and I've no desire to know it.

gently caress him, he's a oval office and puts his cuntish behaviour, cuntish habits and past cuntish business dealings on the internet, he can go finger a waste disposal unit for all I care. No sympathy for him from me.

Apparently, I'm now a doxxer.

The other day I typed "derek smart" on the doxxerator google and the goddamn thing proceeded to doxx the gently caress out of him. Would you believe that even Jimmy Wales is part of the doxxing campaign? Not only that but he often self-doxxes himself.

Did you guys know that if you type "lowtax" in google it gives you his real name? hosed up.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

trucutru posted:

The other day I typed "derek smart" on the doxxerator google and the goddamn thing proceeded to doxx the gently caress out of him. Would you believe that even Jimmy Wales is part of the doxxing campaign? Not only that but he often self-doxxes himself.

Did you guys know that if you type "lowtax" in google it gives you his real name? hosed up.

mods!???

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Holy crap, that lady from the new years live stream wrote a blog post on WTFosaurus! It got even worse after they cut off the stream!

Because I don't want to get banned I'm going to put it behind this:

[ONLY PLATINUM MEMBERS CAN READ THIS]

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Aaaaand banned.

Negativity is now ban-worthy.

EDIT: Banned from the Twitch stream.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Jan 2, 2017

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaand banned.

I was confused because I saw this post first and assumed you were talking about this thread.

JugbandDude
Jul 19, 2016

Remember when you were young, you shone like the sun

Shine on you crazy diamond!
Games coming out on 2017, by PC Gamer

quote:

Star Citizen

Release date: 2017
Developer: Cloud Imperium Games
Link: Official site

Star Citizen, that all-singing all-dancing crowdfunding juggernaut, may never get an official “launch.” Bits of it will keep getting added on, and more bits will keep being made as long as the game’s devoted fans keep pouring in money (over $140 million at the time of this writing).

Still, 2017 should be an important year for Star Citizen. Each multiplayer gameplay footage is more impressive than the last, and the FPS module is now fully operational. With ships, combat, exploration, crews, boarding, ballistics, and hull punctures all in the game, Star Citizen is on the verge of becoming that great space MMO we’ve dared to hope it could be.

"Everybody knows SC will never be out, but <insert ambiguous, inaccurate fluff sent by CIG's marketing team here>"

I'm a long time reader of PC Gamer, didn't know this sarcastic side of them.

Xaerael
Aug 25, 2010

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaand banned.

For the record, what was said?

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaand banned.

I am not a smart man.....

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

:captainpop:

is she pressing charges?

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

TheAgent posted:

can't stop the doxx, can't stop the doxx

you can't

Doxx train doesn't have breaks

align imaginary spaceship JPEGs to gate 3.0 OR gate It'sAlpha

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Xaerael posted:

For the record, what was said?

I asked why the FPS wasn't the highly lethal, tactical game we were expecting. He said lag made that impossible. Then he got all quiet while some other backers defended things with the normal excuse (pre-alpha, first iteration, normal development, expanded scope, etc). Then he got on and declared that he was cool with negativity but apparently I was too negative and that at the end of the day they were just there to have fun and enjoy the game. Then I was banned.

Tippis
Mar 21, 2008

It's yet another day in the wasteland.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaand banned.

“The Computer is your friend. The Computer wants you to be happy. II you are not happy, you may be used as reactor shielding. The Computer is crazy. The Computer is happy. The Computer will help you become happy. This will drive you crazy. Being a citizen of Alpha Complex is fun. The Computer says so, and The Computer is your friend. Rooting out traitors will make you happy. The Computer tells you so. Can you doubt The Computer? Being a Troubleshooter is fun. The Computer tells you so. Of course the Computer is right. Troubleshooters get shot at, stabbed, incinerated, stapled, mangled, poisoned, blown to bits, and occasionally accidentally executed. This is so much fun that many Troubleshooters go crazy. You will be working with many Troubleshooters. All of them carry lasers. Aren't you glad you have a laser? Won't this be fun? There are many traitors in Alpha Complex. There are many happy citizens in Alpha Complex. Most of the happy citizens are crazy. It is hard to say which is more dangerous - traitors or happy citizens. Watch out for both of them.”

I never realised Paranoia was a documentary, nor that the name would prove as apt…

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Even Eve 1.0 is a much better game than Star Citizen will ever be. :eyepop:

That's pretty weird to think about. I hope the game hits a retail release however. It would be entertaining! for about two weeks

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Tippis posted:

“The Computer is your friend. The Computer wants you to be happy. II you are not happy, you may be used as reactor shielding. The Computer is crazy. The Computer is happy. The Computer will help you become happy. This will drive you crazy. Being a citizen of Alpha Complex is fun. The Computer says so, and The Computer is your friend. Rooting out traitors will make you happy. The Computer tells you so. Can you doubt The Computer? Being a Troubleshooter is fun. The Computer tells you so. Of course the Computer is right. Troubleshooters get shot at, stabbed, incinerated, stapled, mangled, poisoned, blown to bits, and occasionally accidentally executed. This is so much fun that many Troubleshooters go crazy. You will be working with many Troubleshooters. All of them carry lasers. Aren't you glad you have a laser? Won't this be fun? There are many traitors in Alpha Complex. There are many happy citizens in Alpha Complex. Most of the happy citizens are crazy. It is hard to say which is more dangerous - traitors or happy citizens. Watch out for both of them.”

I never realised Paranoia was a documentary, nor that the name would prove as apt…

Paranoia is the greatest game ever created.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I asked why the FPS wasn't the highly lethal, tactical game we were expecting. He said lag made that impossible. Then he got all quiet while some other backers defended things with the normal excuse (pre-alpha, first iteration, normal development, expanded scope, etc). Then he got on and declared that he was cool with negativity but apparently I was too negative and that at the end of the day they were just there to have fun and enjoy the game. Then I was banned.

Sounds like another day in the Eagles press box.

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Aaaaand banned.

EDIT: Banned from the Twitch stream.

What, did you ask if Grabby Hands was in 2.6?

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?

ripptide posted:

:perfect:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

ripptide posted:

I specifically avoided anything that would antagonize him. All I had to do was talk about the lovely non-game he's shilling and that was enough to set him off.