Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

You clearly don't understand game development
I would have called my parents, but I doxxed them and found out I was adopted.

I wish Chris Roberts and Sandi Roberts were my parents. Living the Hollywood lifestyle, and learning from such well respected titans of the entertainment industry. :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

Acquilae posted:

:barf:

what does the WTFO pickup manual say about her body language?

Continue, this is normal behavior for someone who doesn't know how great you are yet. Pressure them further with more lewd groping, play off someone elses words and turn it into sexual innuendo, adding intensity (some may call it awkwardness or innappropiate; don't listen to them, they aren't being trained by the greatest pick up artist this side of Vancouver!)
You also may want to continue drinking alcohol (not your own, of course) to establish dominance and show the weak beta males in your presence you've been around a bottle before. (213)

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Acquilae posted:

quote:

THE ROCKSTAR FRAME
The Rockstar frame is simple: What if you could present your limiting belief as if it were the coolest fuckin' thing on Earth? What if you could talk about attending the anime club at your college as if it were as amazing and panty-wetting as being a roadie for Motorhead?
What I've found is that, even when I'm talking about something as simple as being in the Chess Club, which is not an attraction builder or killer as it isn't directly tied with survival & replication social value, with the enthusiasm and passion I would talk about climbing everest or playing bass with the Rolling Stones I could turn even my most limiting beliefs into a demonstration of CONFIDENCE and social value.
Imagine how someone really confident, relaxed, and passionate about their lifestyle would describe their passions and hobbies to someone else. Imagine taking that tone of voice, that eye contact, and those mannerisms and applying them to being short, or collecting Thor comics or whatever thing about you that you used to think would turn girls off. Now go out and try it a few times!
I have dubbed this the ROCKSTAR FRAME in response to my friend _______whom told me "_____, dude, you make playing Yu-Gi-Oh sound like being a Rockstar," while I was discussing a YGO tournament with a two-set.

nnnotime
Sep 30, 2001

Hesitate, and you will be lost.
Anybody remember that controversial comic book cover from 2015 with the Joker and his arms all around Batgirl in a menacing fashion? The gif reminds me of that comic cover for some reason (triggered).

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

The Titanic posted:

At the same time, I'm still a proponent that CIG will start to collapse once they lose the coverage of "its alpha!" Once they call something done, and it sucks (because of course it will), and massively under delivers on the 60,000 promises, people will start to realize the dream will never be a reality and CIG never had the talent to realize them.
This is actually a pretty funny conundrum. Everything about Star Citizen can be dismissed through 2017 with "it's still in alpha, it will get refactored to meet or dreams later on", the only thing that Chris has to deliver as a complete and final product is Squadron 42: Prelude, his true dream project. Only it's complete poo poo and will probably create a massive wave of unease as hundreds or even thousands of big old whales have to finally face the reality that Chris Roberts is a hack.

Will Chris dare to release Squadron 42 in 2017?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

spacetoaster posted:

quote:

THE ROCKSTAR FRAME
The Rockstar frame is simple: What if you could present your limiting belief as if it were the coolest fuckin' thing on Earth? What if you could talk about attending the anime club at your college as if it were as amazing and panty-wetting as being a roadie for Motorhead?
What I've found is that, even when I'm talking about something as simple as being in the Chess Club, which is not an attraction builder or killer as it isn't directly tied with survival & replication social value, with the enthusiasm and passion I would talk about climbing everest or playing bass with the Rolling Stones I could turn even my most limiting beliefs into a demonstration of CONFIDENCE and social value.
Imagine how someone really confident, relaxed, and passionate about their lifestyle would describe their passions and hobbies to someone else. Imagine taking that tone of voice, that eye contact, and those mannerisms and applying them to being short, or collecting Thor comics or whatever thing about you that you used to think would turn girls off. Now go out and try it a few times!
I have dubbed this the ROCKSTAR FRAME in response to my friend _______whom told me "_____, dude, you make playing Yu-Gi-Oh sound like being a Rockstar," while I was discussing a YGO tournament with a two-set.

Wow, Star Citizen is so lovely that he can't even pull off the ROCKSTAR FRAME for it.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

Doxcat is watching you PU.

lmao. dead.

TheLightPurges
Sep 24, 2016

by exmarx
Our friend is afraid

Captain B'tak posted:

Well, I am asking myself a different question instead....

If, for a game still in Alpha there already are cheats being developed, sold and bought, I can only freak out at thinking what Cheats, Hacks and what not might be available and used for when the game will be launched......

That's not a nice thinking, quite horrifying instead for me.

The least thing I want, is playing in the same gaming environement with cheaters in a game where failures will be significantly penalized.

No thanks, I'd much rather then move on to other games, possibly even go back straight to solo games where I need not to worry about others cheating.........

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

Acquilae posted:

Look, I paid ALOT of bitcoins for those manuals so I'm not just gonna give all the secrets away but I can tell you that it says that when she looks all stiff and creeped out with her hands expressing unease, it's a good time to touch her face cos that's what she wants.

Also, don't over invest in this female play object, don't use deodorant or after shave before hand, just go with your husky natural smell of pure playa (unless it's summer and day 3 undies, in which case you may want to use a bit of soapy water in your groin area incase you fall asleep once your done and you wake up and her head is now by your face on the pillow.)

e:This is a pre-chaos catte .... I like lots

Kosumo fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Jan 3, 2017

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

:eyepop:

sick people

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

yeah but dont doxx, thats where he draws the line, somewhere below pedophilia but just above doxxing.

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

lmao the Shitizens are lynching him good

even on his RSI page

https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/profile/Zythor

Acquilae
May 15, 2013

nawledgelambo posted:

Continue, this is normal behavior for someone who doesn't know how great you are yet. Pressure them further with more lewd groping, play off someone elses words and turn it into sexual innuendo, adding intensity (some may call it awkwardness or innappropiate; don't listen to them, they aren't being trained by the greatest pick up artist this side of Vancouver!)
You also may want to continue drinking alcohol (not your own, of course) to establish dominance and show the weak beta males in your presence you've been around a bottle before. (213)

Kosumo posted:

Also, don't over invest in this female play object, don't use deodorant or after shave before hand, just go with your husky natural smell of pure playa (unless it's summer and day 3 undies, in which case you may want to use a bit of soapy water in your groin area incase you fall asleep once your done and you wake up and her head is now by your face on the pillow.)

e:This is a pre-chaos catte .... I like lots
thanks guys, I'll use that advice for upcoming female social interaction

pre-pounce eyes are the best :3:

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

LMAO

nawledgelambo posted:

Nice av. Wonder where you got that.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

GUYS! GUYS! I doxxed Lando and found out he's been trapped in an elevator all this time!

https://twitter.com/discolando/status/816086626505895936

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

:catstare:

Kosumo
Apr 9, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

GUYS! GUYS! I doxxed Lando and found out he's been trapped in an elevator all this time!

https://twitter.com/discolando/status/816086626505895936

Why does he not just tweet pgabz and get him to edit the config file so he can just clip out of it? Does he not want to make him angry cos, well, it's pgabz, he's makes the Hulk look chill.

(Glad this has not happened to Chris Roberts otherwise there would be a new mini game need for when you get stuck in a lift in Star Citizen)

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

The call is coming from inside Dr. House
Grimey Drawer
get a refund, that's the only option

-- disco lando, 2017

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer

TheAgent posted:

-- disco lando, 2017
seriously someone just snip that and play it for space court

case closed

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
4:30 into that tweet lol

omg dyin

Brazilianpeanutwar
Aug 27, 2015

Spent my walletfull, on a jpeg, desolate, will croberts make a whale of me yet?

I.N.R.I posted:

Thats fine by me since i was replying to the other guy and not whoever you are

The mask slips a little a bit further......

nawledgelambo
Nov 8, 2016

Immersion chariot

TheAgent posted:

4:30 into that tweet lol

omg dyin

7:00 minute mark is more telling of how things are going at CIG right now

TheAgent
Feb 16, 2002

Grimey Drawer
two phones, two jobs

wtf

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

In all seriousness, nobody's gonna gently caress anything with clown hair like that

e: at this point I'm feeling desensitized to everything else wrong with that picture :(

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

cool new Polack jokes posted:

In all seriousness, nobody's gonna gently caress anything with clown hair like that

Who could resist the POWER and the PASSION of a CONFIDENT ALPHA MALE?!?!?!

ripptide
Jul 28, 2016

TheAgent posted:

-- disco lando, 2017

He'd better check the TOS on those tickets.....

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

cool new Polack jokes posted:

e: at this point I'm feeling desensitized to everything else wrong with that picture :(

i dont feel bad for her, if you look at her twitter/instagram she loves the attention..its full of her in slutty cosplays smooshing her tits together to fleece nerds. kind of like a CIG sale.

The Saddest Robot
Apr 17, 2007

Goobs posted:

i dont feel bad for her, if you look at her twitter/instagram she loves the attention..its full of her in slutty cosplays smooshing her tits together to fleece nerds. kind of like a CIG sale.

Wow.

Raskolnikov
Nov 25, 2003

Goobs posted:

You could say she was "Asking for it" :reddit:

this is sarcasm dear lurkers

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Welp, thread just got weird again.

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

Goobs posted:

Ah, the good old "she was asking for it" defence... :bang:

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

gently caress this is too easy. im gonna go lurk back in the shadows again until people arent complete suckers.

Regrettable
Jan 5, 2010

Nice puppetmaster

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Quavers posted:

Ah, the good old "she was asking for it" defence... :bang:

I don't think he meant it that way. She, at any time during the stream, could have told him to stop/leave/whatever. But she, for whatever reason, decided to keep smiling and laughing about the dudes behavior.

I'm pretty sure the reason was that she, like a lot of people, likes money.

Goobs
Jan 30, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

I don't think he meant it that way. She, at any time during the stream, could have told him to stop/leave/whatever. But she, for whatever reason, decided to keep smiling and laughing about the dudes behavior.

it was a low-effort troll post. you can see how tense people are about the whole thing which makes it even more lol.

spacetoaster
Feb 10, 2014

Goobs posted:

it was a low-effort troll post. you can see how tense people are about the whole thing which makes it even more lol.

Meh.

Here's some thread content.

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
An artful trolling goon sir

Hav
Dec 11, 2009

Fun Shoe

spacetoaster posted:

...and obviously prefer that this didn't come with the occasional drunk dude, but the gig culture involves shovelling approximately the same amount of poo poo for a shekel.

On the other hand, the whole cam girl phenomena has me completely confused about who's empowering/fleecing who.

gently caress it, I just wanted to play computer games.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quavers
Feb 26, 2016

spacetoaster posted:

Meh.

Here's some thread content.

e: taxxe catte: