Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

I've managed to gently caress something up and I'll have 252 tokens when the event ends :negative:

Owned.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Take the plunge! Okay! posted:

I've managed to gently caress something up and I'll have 252 tokens when the event ends :negative:

It's ok my son. Hear the call of the mighty whale and open up your wallet to Netmarblu

Kyuuuuu kyuuuuu!

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
She's still decently fragile but my god T2 Angela is just a maelstrom of destruction

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
T2'd Enchantress, can't wait to wreck shop with her.
Debating using the event T2 ticket on either Captain Marvel, Car Rider, or Ancient One. Car Rider is the only one at all 20s, but the other two are almost there and it wouldn't burn a hole in my pocket to wait. Who'd be the best?

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Doctor_Acula posted:

T2'd Enchantress, can't wait to wreck shop with her.
Debating using the event T2 ticket on either Captain Marvel, Car Rider, or Ancient One. Car Rider is the only one at all 20s, but the other two are almost there and it wouldn't burn a hole in my pocket to wait. Who'd be the best?

Don't spend it on Ancient One. The 25% damage bonus passive she gets currently only applies to elemental damage and there's no word from Netmarbu it's a bug despite a bunch of people complaining about it. The crossover between characters who benefit from her leadership and T2 passive is Lincoln Campbell. That's it.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
I do remember that now. Thanks for reminding me.
Hopefully that is a bug, because it should be worded differently.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
You'd think it's gotta be a bug with how ridiculously awful it is. The flip side is a flat 25% damage boost to Strange just for having her on the team is insane and would probably become mandatory. If they fix it to match the description it's too good.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

mnaybe just maybe its not supposed to be bothj at once, but instead a bonus while benched like groot,m wasp, wolf

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
You also had Car Rider on that list which is the correct answer

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sharon while using Star Lord's mastery is crazy. It's a crazy thing that's happening to me.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Sharon while using Star Lord's mastery is crazy. It's a crazy thing that's happening to me.

Just wait till you get Dr Strange with The Ancient One's leadership. Makes Sharon Rogers look like Elektra.

Primpod
Dec 25, 2007

jamming on crusty white
I've been playing this game for about 3 months now and it's great. I suck at shadowland and seemingly actually playing characters, but that's fine. A lot to learn, even now.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.

Primpod posted:

I've been playing this game for about 3 months now and it's great. I suck at shadowland and seemingly actually playing characters, but that's fine. A lot to learn, even now.

Playing a character you are unfamiliar with in coop is a good way to learn how the characters function in the game. WBI can also be a decent way to preview what a character might play like maxed out, ignore the nerds bitching about lovely WBI partners (me included)

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Black Dwarf day is still the best day.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I did a different type of Black Dwarf day today and tried soloing him with 5 physical attack characters who I'd never tried against him before. I managed to solo him with Carnage, Black Widow, Giant Man, Hulkbuster, and Silk.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Black Widow and Hulkbuster were the easiest of those, probably because they each have a pretty significant attack which deals energy damage.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I wouldn't really consider Black Widow a Physical character there since her strongest attack is Lightning/Energy.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Yeah she was easy mode because I have ter at T2 and I have a lightning damage / 140% damage proc obelisk on her. I'd never tried her against Black Dwarf though

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Out of all those characters I would not have the patience whatsoever to try a Giant Man solo.

Nothing to say to that but nice work.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Giant Man was the hardest for sure. It took 3 or 4 tries and 4 whole minutes to kill him.

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

some bored nerd posted:

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Our journey's into the future have seemingly stopped. It seems that we have altered realities one too many times, which has blocked our abilities to see into the future. This is not good as just last month our seers helped us in preventing catastrophic damage to Asgard!

We have however managed to intercept messages sent through the fabric of time by our future selves, in order to reveal at least something in the upcoming update. We have no idea what it means, and we tried the lottery, and it doesn't seem to be that. Can you help us decipher the numbers and bring meaning to what is coming?

051 032 078 069 087 032 067 072 065 082 065 067 084 069 082 083

Reply below as to what you think these mysterious numbers mean!

Might be worth holding off on spending that T2 ticket till we see who the three new characters are.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

9 for 9 in WBI battles giving me basic bitch chests. Guess the holidays really are over.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm saving 1 of the T2 tickets in hopes that Kamala gets her T2. Any day now...

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

fart simpson posted:

I'm saving 1 of the T2 tickets in hopes that Kamala gets her T2. Any day now...

I saved a t2 for someone.

Car Rider is a damned beast mode at T2 though.

Moreau
Jul 26, 2009

I'm working Enchantress up to T2 status (she should be ready by the end of the next monthly cycle), but I currently have a T2 ticket burning a hole in my pocket so I'm thinking I'll use it on one of the heroes I have ready:

Thor
Ronin
Gwenpool
Wasp
Captain Marvel
Loki
Moon Knight

I feel like I have World Boss mode down - Thanos is the only one I cant beat, mostly because I'm too lazy to work out his cycle and just try to tank him straight up - so I'm thinking I need to start working on Shadow Lands. Thus far, I haven't really gotten into it - floor 3 or 4 tops, methinks.

Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Moon Knight because my only T2 Combat is Iron Man, atm.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

The three new characters better be Flatman, Doorman, and Mister Immortal.

If not then I guess Ironheart for a lock. Danielle Cage as a dark horse too. Costumes I would say a new Wasp, Red Hulk, and maybe Squirrel Girl.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Moreau posted:

I'm working Enchantress up to T2 status (she should be ready by the end of the next monthly cycle), but I currently have a T2 ticket burning a hole in my pocket so I'm thinking I'll use it on one of the heroes I have ready:

Thor
Ronin
Gwenpool
Wasp
Captain Marvel
Loki
Moon Knight

I feel like I have World Boss mode down - Thanos is the only one I cant beat, mostly because I'm too lazy to work out his cycle and just try to tank him straight up - so I'm thinking I need to start working on Shadow Lands. Thus far, I haven't really gotten into it - floor 3 or 4 tops, methinks.

Any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Moon Knight because my only T2 Combat is Iron Man, atm.

Moon Knight imo because it turns a bad character into a very good one who can totally solo a Shadowland stage. I can already do pretty well in Shadowland with Thor, Ronan, Gwenpool, Wasp, Captain Marvel, and Loki all at T1. They can each solo or carry a floor of Shadowland by themselves even without the T2 upgrade.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Taiwan mobirum with more info:

quote:

according to Taiwan and Japanese mobirum for future fight, they will reveal 1 additional message everyday in next several days till Jan 8. Also Jan 9 they should release the update details, which means the update is on either jan9 or jan10

Bring it on babay!!!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

It is a swerve and we get Invisible Woman, Human Torch, and The Thing. Be still heart.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Valkyrie, Nighthawk, The Whizzer

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007
Since Ariana Grande is showing up as a playable character in the other mobile gatcha game I play, I look forward to Netmarblu introducing the characters Hugh Jackman, Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellen.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Give me Anthony Taskerson or give me death

Irony.or.Death
Apr 1, 2009

i was promised foom and icr would never lie or be incorrect, so one is obviously foom

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I'm gonna have 6 star Enchantress tomorrow :getin:

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Good thing I have 6 T2 tickets saved up for these three new characters! :w00t:

Seriously though, I think Car Rider (not 420 but close), Silk, Maybe Captain M then sit on 3 for these new characters or Carnage / Enchantress whenever I get around to spending monies? I'm waffling a lot because I can already solo a universal relay or speed relay with Cap / Silk so T2ing them will make things easier but it's not a really concrete benefit.

Could use another T2 combat but who is there besides IF? Wait a week and see if Kamala gets what she deserves? Shang Chi seems pretty good but he's got a ways to go.

NmareBfly fucked around with this message at 06:36 on Jan 3, 2017

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

NmareBfly posted:

Seriously though, I think Car Rider (not 420 but close), Silk, Maybe Captain M then sit on 3 for these new characters or Carnage / Enchantress whenever I get around to spending monies? I'm waffling a lot because I can already solo a universal relay or speed relay with Cap / Silk so T2ing them will make things easier but it's not a really concrete benefit.

Could use another T2 combat but who is there besides IF? Wait a week and see if Kamala gets what she deserves? Shang Chi seems pretty good but he's got a ways to go.

Get over your mental illness and use some of your T2 tickets, drat.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

fart simpson posted:

Get over your mental illness and use some of your T2 tickets, drat.

maybe i'll spend on on Nebula, she's like one rift away from 420.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Also unlock Odin what the heck

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

I've been pretty satisfied with T2 Hulkbuster. He's not amazing but he's a solid T2 imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victis
Mar 26, 2008

NmareBfly posted:

T2 Moon Knight is the nastiest after Carnage

• Locked thread