Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H81NJc-Pl3U

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
https://twitter.com/leducviolet/status/816188470880153600

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
This works far too well.

Sucrose
Dec 9, 2009

I guess Robbie Rotten really does have schizophrenia. Also, that was great.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
https://twitter.com/speeder_/status/815195333659496449

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

That motherfucker is having the time of his goddamn life and I couldn't be happier for him.

Moongrave
Jun 19, 2004

Finally Living Rent Free

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Feeple posted:

Correct. I saw the drat thing for free at a company outing, and the third act was the worst.

It's the sort of movie you see and hope the reason it's so lovely is because it was originally a book and the people who made it expected everyone to have read it.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
Mom of a terminally ill child fights back against the memeification of genetic anomaly.

http://www.inquisitr.com/3843310/gr...nternet-trolls/

:nms::nms:

It's not really that terrible. Just tagged it nms to be safe.

I don't know how to feel about this. As a parent, I can empathize. I can't imagine how much she has had to deal with for three years.

But, it's the internet. She can't win, not the way she's doing it. What she should do is embrace the meme to raise awareness of her son's terrible loss in the genetic lottery.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Im happy to see that Simpsons Memes are good again.

Edit: Content

Vandalize the Hollywood sign?

That's

Paint Crop Pro has a new favorite as of 17:31 on Jan 3, 2017

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

LazyTown's a really cool looking show but those loving puppets kill it.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sinners Sandwich posted:

LazyTown's a really cool looking show but those loving puppets kill it.

You're not exactly the target demographic here.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

This works far too well.

I've been unironically listening to the synthwave cover and I don't even know what synthwave is

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

You're not exactly the target demographic here.

Yeah but I was growing up when Lazy Town was on TV (homeschooled so only thing to watch) and let me tell you, all the other childrens cartoons could afford Jim Hensen's productions

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
LazyTown fans were bronies before bronies was even a thing.

Like, if you had one of those diagrams that draw two circles, one blue labeled LazyTown fans, and one yellow labeled bronies, you'd have a single circle coloured green.

[edit] Huh. Turns out I'm completely wrong. I just checked wiki and MLPFIM was 4 years before lazytown. I was sure the internet was flooded with lazytown stuff before those drat ponies.

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 21:07 on Jan 3, 2017

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ak Gara posted:

Like, if you had one of those diagrams that draw two circles, one blue labeled LazyTown fans, and one yellow labeled bronies, you'd have a single circle coloured green.

[edit] Huh. Turns out I'm completely wrong. I just checked wiki and MLPFIM was 4 years before lazytown. I was sure the internet was flooded with lazytown stuff before those drat ponies.

I don't think so? LazyTown is from like 2004.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ak Gara posted:

I'm no expert but as far as kid's entertainment and pedophiles go lazy town is what it is.

MLP too.

Some people get ideas like this silly kid show is making them, rather than drawing them together.

hard counter
Jan 2, 2015

Ak Gara posted:

Goon casts discerning eye at children's tv show encouraging healthy living and being outside, finds it eerily disturbing. Newsreel at 11.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Yeah but I was growing up when Lazy Town was on TV (homeschooled so only thing to watch) and let me tell you, all the other childrens cartoons could afford Jim Hensen's productions

gently caress, I forget how young this forum skews sometimes.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

Data Graham posted:

I don't think so? LazyTown is from like 2004.

Opps, I was right the first time, I thought I read 2014 vs mlp's 2010

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost

Bill Posters
Apr 27, 2007

I'm tripping right now... Don't fuck this up for me.

Get out of my head.

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaBNrDAxOJY

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAnbDJd1VRk

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

oh great now I'm stranded on the Russian side of youtube

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

if you listen to this from beginning to end you will become part of the singularity

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
God dammit, not even a week into 2017 and we're already looking at another possible celebrity death.

Stay strong Charlie. :(

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Jamesman posted:

God dammit, not even a week into 2017 and we're already looking at another possible celebrity death.

Stay strong Charlie. :(

Which charlie?

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!
Already looking forward to the 2017 is the worst meme getting run into the ground :suicide:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

spit on my clit posted:

Which charlie?

as long as it isnt day who cares

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
guys I think charlie chaplin is dead :(

RIP in piece

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
The first mentions of LazyTown I saw were Internet pedos lusting after pink hair girl which has made it hard for me to enjoy LazyTown memes. This is a crippling disability, please donate to my GoFundMe page

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Better not be Charlie Watts, he was this close to going on my deadpool list this year.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Boinks posted:

Better not be Charlie Watts, he was this close to going on my deadpool list this year.

I have an all-Charlie entry in Doug Stanhope's Celebrity Deathpool so I'm ok either way.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Poor Charlie Hebdo

Dragonstoned
Jan 15, 2006

MR. DOG WITH BEES IN HIS MOUTH AND WHEN HE BARKS HE SHOOTS BEES AT YOU
by Roger Hargreaves

No its the crazy one

as far as "celebrity" deaths go, I'm pretty ok with this one (if he is even dead)

DeusExMachinima
Sep 2, 2012

:siren:This poster loves police brutality, but only when its against minorities!:siren:

Put this loser on ignore immediately!

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

The first mentions of LazyTown I saw were Internet pedos lusting after pink hair girl which has made it hard for me to enjoy LazyTown memes. This is a crippling disability, please donate to my GoFundMe page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

PCOS Bill posted:

gently caress, I forget how young this forum skews sometimes.

Don't worry I'm 24

• Locked thread