Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

tickets to the gunt show posted:

This is above and beyond the numerous purveyors of fine super-caps who are already hawking their wares, right?

Yep. Though of course, we sell our production as well, but since I was too lazy to take orders for a while we had ones we had these two we were just planning on dumping on super s-mart so it worked out really well. We've owned an aeon bpo for ages and it hasn't been useful since like 2012, but suddenly it's useful as hell again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

evilweasel posted:

Yep. Though of course, we sell our production as well, but since I was too lazy to take orders for a while we had ones we had these two we were just planning on dumping on super s-mart so it worked out really well. We've owned an aeon bpo for ages and it hasn't been useful since like 2012, but suddenly it's useful as hell again.

Why are Aeons popular again? I thought the meta was all Nyxes and Hels now.

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

Zephyrine posted:

All supercarriers are popular now. Aeons are not as popular as the others though.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Zephyrine posted:

FAX machines make you choose shield or armor and go only with that, basically

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

our nyx bpo, which has been in copy for like three years, is even more useful now

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

https://twitter.com/basshunt/status/816253598908743680

Just wait till Reddit hear about this

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Who is this?

On another note, I bought a swipul and I've been getting some of those 'dank killmails' everyone's so crazy about.
I prefer my logi tbh

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

Who is this?

On another note, I bought a swipul and I've been getting some of those 'dank killmails' everyone's so crazy about.
I prefer my logi tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTsaS1Tm-Ic

E: basshunter is a computer/video game nerd turned music artist.

orange juche fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Jan 3, 2017

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Dalael posted:

Who is this?

I prefer my logi tbh

Support Bros best Bros

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

iospace posted:

Support Bros best Bros

So he's a russian singer, singing about dota and also playing EVE online?

And that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day now. thanks

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Dalael posted:

So he's a russian singer, singing about dota and also playing EVE online?

And that song's gonna be stuck in my head all day now. thanks

No, he's Swedish you dolt. How can you not tell the difference between Swedish and Russian?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

no bones about it posted:

No, he's Swedish you dolt. How can you not tell the difference between Swedish and Russian?

If its not French, English or Spanish, then it all sound Chinese or Russian to me.

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Ugh, I guess my bounty on bass hunter will never get claimed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, can we please have the ability to self destruct our pods in citadels, at least in w-space? Thanks in advance.

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Ugh, I guess my bounty on bass hunter will never get claimed.

never not shoot blues.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

evilweasel posted:

our nyx bpo, which has been in copy for like three years, is even more useful now

now that you have the ships, all you need are the competent pilots to use them, which seems to be the bigger issue tbh

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Basshunter :stare: :love:

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

I could fly one but lmao at the idea of plonking down 20+ b for a ship

Also lmao basshunter can get in but you can't Angelique.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Zephyrine posted:

Basshunter :stare:

he gets in and you don't

evilweasel
Aug 24, 2002

no bones about it posted:

I could fly one but lmao at the idea of plonking down 20+ b for a ship

you can rat in it, which is the most gsf-friendly change they've made to supercaps in years

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

he gets in and you don't

Of course he does. Have you seen him?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

Zephyrine posted:

Of course he does. Have you seen him?

I look just like that, minus everything that makes him look this good.

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

evilweasel posted:

you can rat in it, which is the most gsf-friendly change they've made to supercaps in years

I'd have to play eve enough to acquire said 20b and then some, enough to fit it competently and still have enough left to not go insane from the stupidity of throwing 20-30b away on a single ship.

I've tried carrier rating, and did enough to settle my debt to some goon in theta who spotted me 1b to finish fitting a single carrier and then I quit playing.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Be chill now space emperor. This is super cool.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

evilweasel posted:

ya; I am super lazy at super ratting and I'm pulling about 200m/hr out of it, not counting mazes/dreads/faction drops/lp

if you're going the hel/hyperspatials route you'll do 2x that, it's crazy

but I think people who just want one to have it get burnt out, and you need to get into combat situations to figure out how to use the thing

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Dalael posted:

But you already have 2 full threads full of them. :confused:

:thurman:

Zephyrine posted:

TEST is like a lich who's phylactery is made out of shitposting. As long as there is shitposting somewhere in the world, they cannot die.

Oh you joined TEST? I thought you wanted back in.

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Landsknecht posted:

if you're going the hel/hyperspatials route you'll do 2x that, it's crazy

It is true, but please don't do that! Even in my pvp fit Nyx I can pull off 100-110M ticks, without bombing or firing missile on smaller targets. If you do have your own FAX on standby you can fit a little bit more usability for ratting, but don't fit any other rigs than tank rigs to your super ever. If you have access to our forums, look up the thread from The Bernie. Those dude knows his poo poo and will provide you with usefull information on both carrier/super ratting with GRAPHS :fap:

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

Multilake posted:

It is true, but please don't do that! Even in my pvp fit Nyx I can pull off 100-110M ticks, without bombing or firing missile on smaller targets. If you do have your own FAX on standby you can fit a little bit more usability for ratting, but don't fit any other rigs than tank rigs to your super ever. If you have access to our forums, look up the thread from The Bernie. Those dude knows his poo poo and will provide you with usefull information on both carrier/super ratting with GRAPHS :fap:

I remember when the official guide on how to rat in a carrier started with "don't" :negative:

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Multilake posted:

yeah but you can rat hard and get 100m ticks, or rat lazy and get 75m ticks, which I prefer

hitting f1 ever 12s or w/e is pretty easy (also engaging pve good job ccp)

my biggest issue with ratting is how annoying multiple monitor stuff gets with eve

Keegers
Aug 11, 2014

Landsknecht posted:

yeah but you can rat hard and get 100m ticks, or rat lazy and get 75m ticks, which I prefer

I prefer working overtime at work alot more isk per hour

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Keegers posted:

I prefer working overtime at work alot more isk per hour

yeah, if I'm doing overtime I'm getting a handful of plex per hour, but it's kinda nice to chill on comms, roam around on one screen, and rat on the other

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
It says something about PvE in Eve that people would rather work extra hours than play the game

(I am salaried and don't even have that option :smith:)

Boogalo
Jul 8, 2012

Meep Meep

Discussion Quorum posted:

It says something about PvE in Eve that people would rather work extra hours than play the game

(I am salaried and don't even have that option :smith:)

I had a corpmate who AFK ratted on a spare tablet PC at work. Expanded out to 3 accounts on it. Bought a super with the proceeds.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

tickets to the gunt show posted:

Yeah but being a dumpster fire isn't exactly what I'd call living.

That's why it's called "undead."

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

https://twitter.com/basshunt/status/807134684278833152
https://twitter.com/basshunt/status/793862947659546624

Nice

L0cke17
Nov 29, 2013

Somebody needs to teach that man to isboxer. Such a wast of monitor space.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
should do a basshunter v suas sing off

Multilake
Dec 11, 2016

If you're in a jam, a crayon scrunched under your nose makes a good pretend moustache.

Zephyrine posted:

I remember when the official guide on how to rat in a carrier started with "don't" :negative:

I also remember ratting in my Chimera back in the days with sentries, just because I loved sitting in a carrier and doing stuff with it. Times change, now I rat in a super and binge watch netflix on a second screen, because otherwise I'd probably fall asleep.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
i wish ccp would change fighter nav so I could have my lr fibos sit on top of me like sentries

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

i wish ccp would change fighter nav so I could have my lr fibos sit on top of me like sentries

the new fighter mechanics are utter garbage. You CAN kinda do that by having them approach someone else in your fleet, but every time you switch primaries you have to re send them towards their anchor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Reverand maynard posted:

the new fighter mechanics are utter garbage. You CAN kinda do that by having them approach someone else in your fleet, but every time you switch primaries you have to re send them towards their anchor

i want to be able to keep them at 0 on my nyx so it's easier to pull them and drop nerds

• Locked thread