Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

kustomkarkommando posted:

cooked breakfasts do not include piles of mince on macaroni

obviously you've never been to america

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i made french toast and eggs for breakfast and i feel awesome. over hard, just like mom used to make

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

you're the worst food troll vb, everything is a shot fired.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Several harmlessly bland ideas combined together together to create a monstrosity.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

your shahadas are getting more abstract

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Volkerball posted:

i made french toast and eggs for breakfast and i feel awesome. over hard, just like mom used to make

Would have expected you to call it Freedom toast.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i need to get a blueberry bread hookup so i can up my french toast game

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Randler posted:

Would have expected you to call it Freedom toast.

the french have consistently stood up for the syrian people. now let me tell you about freedom muffins

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
when i was at hyvee buying french toast bread there was this older black guy standing there look curiously at a package of freedom muffins. i walked by him and grabbed what i wanted and he flagged me down and was like hey man, does this look right to you? he showed me the package of freedom muffins he was holding and was like i can't tell if they are supposed to be this color. i don't if they're rotten. and i was like english people eat rotten poo poo on purpose, i wouldn't trust em to begin with.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Volkerball posted:

the french have consistently stood up for the syrian people. now let me tell you about freedom muffins

When did eggs fail to stand up for the Syrian people?

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
Smash mouth free the syrian people

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Rodatose posted:

Smash mouth free the syrian people

hey now

you're an all-star

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

hey now

you're a death squad

get your kill on

go slaay

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
You gotta put away the rebels before the rebels put you away

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

you might as well be walking on the sunni population

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

*furiously scribbling notes for a parody of Lem's "Steal My Sunshine"*

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ceasefire time
Open all the doors and
Oh wait they blew up all the doors

StarkingBarfish
Jun 25, 2006

Novus Ordo Seclorum

Tesseraction posted:

gently caress

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

FactsAreUseless posted:

Tuuuuuuuuuuune!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

Tesseraction posted:

so don't delay, act now
supplies are running out
the ceasefire will not last long enough for humanitarian efforts to reach the besieged civilians

Octatonic fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Jan 3, 2017

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
i rewatched phantom menace and attack of the clones just in case i perhaps was only memed into disliking those movies and maybe the movie forum was right about them be- ahaha no they're just as poo poo as i remember years ago

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i rewatched phantom menace and attack of the clones just in case i perhaps was only memed into disliking those movies and maybe the movie forum was right about them be- ahaha no they're just as poo poo as i remember years ago
They're terrible, and so is Sith, but I have watched them many times because they're something very rare: a film in which a single director had full creative control of every aspect of the movie, from script to casting to literally changing the shape of physical models used for backgrounds with a paperclip (that's a true story), which also happens to be terrible. Lucas had complete control, unlimited time, unlimited money. Lots of movies turn out bad. They're cheap crap, license cash-ins, there are creative conflicts, they run out of money or time, their reach exceeds their grasp. None of that is true for the Star Wars prequels. Lucas could do, and did, whatever he wanted. You're seeing the exact film in his head on screen. That's rare on its own. The director's exact vision. But they're also awful. How many films manage to be both of those things at once? You could probably count it on two hands. That's an incredible combination.

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

The push since Force Awakenes came out to try and rehabilitate those movies really disgusts me

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

For a moment I thought there was a Stanislaw Lem story I hadn't heard about

Thanks a lot, rear end in a top hat

:smith:

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
actually, they're good

Submarine Sandpaper
May 27, 2007

if lucas made the prequals well trump would have never happened

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
natalie portman is 3-5x hotter than carrie fisher, which gives the second trilogy the edge over the first one

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Has Natalie Portman been in anything that wasn't "romantic interest in summer movie" lately?

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.

Randler posted:

Has Natalie Portman been in anything that wasn't "romantic interest in summer movie" lately?

She's in a new Jackie Kennedy movie. She plays RFK.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

natalie portman is 3-5x hotter than carrie fisher, which gives the second trilogy the edge over the first one

too soon

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

They're terrible, and so is Sith, but I have watched them many times because they're something very rare: a film in which a single director had full creative control of every aspect of the movie, from script to casting to literally changing the shape of physical models used for backgrounds with a paperclip (that's a true story), which also happens to be terrible. Lucas had complete control, unlimited time, unlimited money. Lots of movies turn out bad. They're cheap crap, license cash-ins, there are creative conflicts, they run out of money or time, their reach exceeds their grasp. None of that is true for the Star Wars prequels. Lucas could do, and did, whatever he wanted. You're seeing the exact film in his head on screen. That's rare on its own. The director's exact vision. But they're also awful. How many films manage to be both of those things at once? You could probably count it on two hands. That's an incredible combination.

its kind of tragic when you put it that way

itd make a good movie

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
http://www.juggalomarch.com/

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

KomradeX posted:

The push since Force Awakenes came out to try and rehabilitate those movies really disgusts me

cinema discusso is a garbage forum for idiots

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the first three star wars prequels predicted the 2016 election

rkajdi
Sep 11, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Wonder how much you could make with a Faygo vendor cart in DC that day. Probably nothing, since the 'los would be too cheap to buy their favored drink for more than a quarter a gallon.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

exmarx posted:

the first three star wars prequels predicted the 2016 election

trump did 9/11?????

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

A simple traffic stop for a broken tail light can — and has — resulted in an otherwise law-abiding, hard-working, taxpaying citizen being put on a local or state list of gang members simply for displaying their Juggalo pride.

welllll

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

Tiler Kiwi posted:

cinema discusso is a garbage forum for idiots

Confession time. I kind of enjoy SMG's posts even if I don't agree with than all the time.

But I draw a hard line in the sand when it comes to Star Wars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i asked my moms for a bus ticket to dc and she bout flipped her fuckin lid. talkin bout CAN IT LEAVE TOMORROW. i was like drat

• Locked thread