Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

A university campus would be a lot of fun in general.

[Standing in front of an empty car with a dashboard cam]
Hold X to Blend In
Agent 47: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

MeatwadIsGod posted:

It must be tough having to design murder simulation levels that are densely populated and true to life while trying to avoid a (second) call from the Secret Service or other law enforcement agencies. I can see why IOI would shy away from airports, train stations, government buildings (now), or college campuses.

the penultimate mission of blood money is sneak into the White House and kill the vp

e: oh second call. did they get in trouble for the white house

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yeah, that's why I said they'd want to avoid a (second) call from the Secret Service :v:

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

blood money was so good. also you get a kiss from dianer...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

oddium posted:

blood money was so good. also you get a kiss from dianer...

thanks mommy

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Hold X to Blend In
Agent 47: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.

Lmfao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

that... might bring back some bad memories

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wy03bCtqY8A

you're forced into this fight btw

Not necessarily. I dropped a lighting rig on him while he was fighting the actual guy 47 can disguise as.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They could do what some movies and TV shows do, and consult with agencies to avoid putting real-world security details into their games. Go with something more fictionalized, which is smart anyway because you can make up more interesting poo poo.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

In Training posted:

Hold X to Blend In

Greetings Agent 47

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

In Training posted:

Hold X to Blend In

lmao

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
There should be a level in Springfield from the Simpsons.

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao that game looks like poo poo.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Hold X to Blend In

lmao

BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Mexico City during Dia de los Muertos, like that one good part of Spectre

this would be cool. i'd like a big parade mission, like mardi gras in blood money, with the modern hitman stuff

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I think an awesome level would be a replica of the museum of natural history in ny, sneaking into a cavemen display and disguising as the caveman, dropping a trex skull on someone, rolling a huge indiana jones type stone disc onto the target

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Jesus christ I'm glad I skipped Absolution

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i love that a major plot point of absolution is that 47 is framed for murder

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

the only two things i remember from absolution are the polycount graffiti

and the level with the hippies. i don't think i finished it

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol did he cut of his barcode to hide better.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

In Training posted:

yeah and that exact outfit is in the new hitman if you get a SASO on an elusive target

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

welcome to absolution 47

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

In Training posted:

Only one part of the code, he couldn't get it all.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Your target is Danny Trejo. But be warned, 47. Our sources indicate Trejo has aquired a supply of the illicit super-steroid known as Venom from the island of Santa Prisca.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

he says "I can't be part of this anymore" but I don't really know why because his barcode comes from his evil German scientist clone-father and has nothing to do with his hitman job at all. in a deleted scene he gets drunk and does it angstily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rIwEE8BYM

but since this was cut (!!) I don't think anyone can really work out why it happened lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

but since this was cut (!!) I don't think anyone can really work out why it happened lol

lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Montage of 47's Decline

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't think I've ever seen a franchise go so completely off the rails and then back to good as if nothing had happened

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I don't think I've ever seen a franchise go so completely off the rails and then back to good as if nothing had happened

Final Fantasy went from one of the best installments ever (X-2) to like 6 years of MMOs and then back to being epic.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

thousand year door > sticker star > color splash i guess. but color splash isn't better than ttyd so i guess not

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

oddium posted:

thousand year door > sticker star > color splash i guess. but color splash isn't better than ttyd so i guess not
man, the Hitman bonus season was wild

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

he says "I can't be part of this anymore" but I don't really know why because his barcode comes from his evil German scientist clone-father and has nothing to do with his hitman job at all. in a deleted scene he gets drunk and does it angstily

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2rIwEE8BYM

lmao what the gently caress is this

Hibbloes
Jun 9, 2007
Yo

I hope that the hints they've been dropping about levels turn into cool ones.The Church of the Ascendants sounds like a neat locale, whether they go for a cult compound style or American Vatican. And the Ether R&D lab sounds like it would have some hokkaido style shenanigans. I can't remember the other one they guy who mentions Ether lab but I think it sounded like another hi-techy one. That said i love the sapienza style ones that have this mix of old and new environments- sneaking in through the elaborate wine cellar or scaling the old ramparts always feels like a hitman high.

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

elf help book posted:

there was a suburb level in blood money and its the fan favorite, so they probably have that in mind

I read somewhere that if you use the garbage truck that shreds stuff to dump every single person's body in that level the newspaper headline at the end is just like, "Entire community vanishes mysteriously"

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Hat Thoughts posted:

I read somewhere that if you use the garbage truck that shreds stuff to dump every single person's body in that level the newspaper headline at the end is just like, "Entire community vanishes mysteriously"

lmao

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012
I also found this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5sS8MjccZs&t=282s

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Hat Thoughts posted:

I love the newspapers and wish more games did that kind of thing. I think I just posted this in PYF the other day but after having a really rough time adjusting to the controls my first time playing through the tutorial it told me police were looking for "a shooter of limited skill but dangerous enthusiasm, a phrase that still makes me lol.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Trying to get my mastery up so I just did a 2 hour run of Sapienza where I garroted both targets, put flowers on Caruso's mothers grave, Fargo'd his dead body in the shredder, killed de Santis as the detective and got Silent Assassin. I unlocked the lethal poison vial which I'm about to go ham with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Does anybody know what the point of the syringes are

• Locked thread