Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
this is fines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

harsh

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fiction posted:

*hamprince voice* yes me and sarah kendzior might have looked like complete dumbasses pushing the vermont was hacked by the russians story which turned out to be complete bupkes but for some reason i still think anyone cares what my canadian rear end thinks

bamboozled by fake news site "the Washington Post"

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

hamprince you have been accused of the gravest forums crime of all: posting while Canadian

how do you plead

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

here's a wikileak of me posting

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

i hereby dub this concoction of cheese curd, molson light, and maple syrup the Canadian Cocktail

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i CLAIM this thread in the name of CANADA / I RÉCLAMATION ce fil dans le nom de CANADA

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I can't wait until CSPAN is fined by the video frame for their coverage.

Serf
May 5, 2011

*raising my fists to the sky and screaming to an uncaring, possibly absent pantheon* CANADIAAAAAAAAAAAANS

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Parental cruelty wreaks abomination upon man.

Look at this. That lovely man was destroyed by his madman father.

Protect the beauty of our boys! So I may look! At least. Lord knows I rarely get to touch.

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

bamboozled by fake news site "the Washington Post"

yeah well they reported a false story which you tried to run with and milk for all it was worth only to be proven hilariously wrong, ya prick!

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Baloogan posted:

i CLAIM this thread in the name of CANADA / I RÉCLAMATION ce fil dans le nom de CANADA

Canada so cucked by Quebec they gotta learn French lol

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC1f2e6Kk7c

Serf
May 5, 2011

jfc was there ever a time when trump didn't look like a fuckin ghoul

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Baloogan posted:

je réclame
of course the american immigrant can't conjugate a simple -er verb in the first person, loving hoser lol

also du Canada

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

shiksa posted:

Canada so cucked by Quebec they gotta learn French lol

british emigrants cucked by whiny french people is the essence of canada / les émigrants britanniques cucked par les grognards français sont l'essence du canada

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
frenchman yelling oh ho ho with every pelvic thrust into the hairdryer

"thank u, eh" baloogan yells, between sobs in the corner

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

RIP John Candy

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Fallen Hamprince posted:

je réclamer
of course the american immigrant can't conjugate a simple -er verb in the first person, loving hoser lol

also du Canada

French Canada French is to normie French as hillfolk Appalachian English is to normie English

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Je chie sur le Canada! Je chie!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i still dont understand why canada's national bird is jerry lewis

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
This song and video pretty much sum up my feels since nov 8th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKanmLGBEJA

Theres no holding back / morality is limitation

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

8th Line posted:

the charlatan finds his crucifix in conscience

keep it up friend, ur high high in the running for my fav C-SPAM timebomb of 2k17

u and this wackoo

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

Parental cruelty wreaks abomination upon man.

Look at this. That lovely man was destroyed by his madman father.

Protect the beauty of our boys! So I may look! At least. Lord knows I rarely get to touch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wvdFnINlN6Q

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fallen Hamprince posted:

je réclamer

also du Canada

lol im a loving canadian

we get to mix and gently caress up french and have frenchies get infuriated at us for our lovely french
i tried to get a job with the loving canadian government and they were like "lol you don't speak french" and then i was like well lamo gently caress me

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

i still dont understand why canada's national bird is jerry lewis

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this is the only video that should be posted when canadians act uppity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJu5XrKzs5U

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

Fiction posted:

yeah well they reported a false story which you tried to run with and milk for all it was worth only to be proven hilariously wrong, ya prick!

"hehe remember that time the fbi said the russians might have hacked something and it didnt" forums user fiction shouts over the sound of his president sucking dictator hog

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

so who do you guys think is getting Ag Secretary? The lunatic incompetent Texan who called Hillary a oval office, or the Georgia ex-Gov whose solution to the massive drought and desertification in his state was to pray for rain?

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011

Fallen Hamprince posted:

"hehe remember that time the fbi said the russians might have hacked something and it didnt" forums user fiction shouts over the sound of his president sucking dictator hog

ive resigned myself to my fate. but you do not have a choice! we are all in this together now

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Epic High Five posted:

The lunatic incompetent Texan who called Hillary a oval office

please be more specific

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

jarofpiss posted:

please be more specific

any of them, all of them

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Duscat posted:

this is the only video that should be posted when canadians act uppity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJu5XrKzs5U
this also happens to be from the best mst3k episode

Fallen Hamprince
Nov 12, 2016

the republicans spent 4 years screaming in unison about benghazi emails based on absolutely nothing and now half of the american left is going "uh well actually there's no proof that russian intervention was the deciding factor in the election"

and people wonder why democrats cant win elections

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

mormonpartyboat posted:

any of them, all of them

guilty as chargesd

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Epic High Five posted:

so who do you guys think is getting Ag Secretary? The lunatic incompetent Texan who called Hillary a oval office, or the Georgia ex-Gov whose solution to the massive drought and desertification in his state was to pray for rain?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMcEtKmBwxE

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Fallen Hamprince posted:

the republicans spent 4 years screaming in unison about benghazi emails based on absolutely nothing and now half of the american left is going "uh well actually there's no proof that russian intervention was the deciding factor in the election"

and people wonder why democrats cant win elections

please don't klump the left in with liberals you fucker!

8th Line
Aug 1, 2016

tick tick tick

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cams posted:

this also happens to be from the best mst3k episode

:agreed:

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Lol that Hillary's campaign was so incompetent that John Podesta clicking a re3l3m41lw3bsit3@government.ru link was the deciding factor in the Rust Belt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Yinlock posted:

only when it has anything to do with loving the poor, war or potential war, unfortunately

Just because you don't agree with the methods don't mean they are not successful.

What you described is the game of thrones method with its inevitable costs. Sure it's regressive, but it works. Well, admittedly it only works for some of us. The purpose of regressive policy is to conserve power for those that already have it.

Conservatism in a nutshell.

• Locked thread