Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Man I am so sad pat didn't fall off the ship when he went in for the slide teabag, that would have been one of the best moments in sbf history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Deleter
May 22, 2010
Viper is a really cool boss fight but man the game is stingy with batteries sometimes. You really have to dodge and cover well in that fight.

hoobajoo
Jun 2, 2004

I'm a little let down they never made a Viper: Y'all Cowards Don't Even Smoke Crack joke during that whole fight.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Man. Matt should probably get back soon. I listened to some of the podcast and Pat mentions someone could print a picture of him and hot glue it and there's nothing he could do about it.

poo poo's great.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

ArmyOfMidgets posted:

Man. Matt should probably get back soon. I listened to some of the podcast and Pat mentions someone could print a picture of him and hot glue it and there's nothing he could do about it.

poo poo's great.

Hot glue it to what? :razz:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I've been watching the old RE4 LP and boy is it still a gem. Pat having a meltdown early on because Matt kept saying lines that they both had memorized from the game like half a second before they actually came was great.

DPM
Feb 23, 2015

TAKE ME HOME
I'LL CHECK YA BUM FOR GRUBS

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I've been watching the old RE4 LP and boy is it still a gem. Pat having a meltdown early on because Matt kept saying lines that they both had memorized from the game like half a second before they actually came was great.

You are cool and good because I had just finished a rewatch of Silent Hill 2 and needed something to keep me back from the ever looming Deadly Premonitions rewatch.

ankle
Oct 30, 2010

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The RE4 LP was what got me to follow the channel and I think I've re-watched it at least 4-5 times. Just a chill fun time with a cool game and cool duders.

Reclines Obesily
Jul 24, 2000

Hey Moona!
Slippery Tilde
Even paige was getting some huge donations on her last stream, she got one 150 and a 200 while fighting horse boss.

Her arm seized up and everyone told her to stop, on her last attempt before giving up she beat it. Shes wayyyy better than pat at bloodbourne

Reclines Obesily fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jan 4, 2017

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Her arm seized up? Was she okay?

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
She had to stop playing then and there and Pat's gonna get her an arm brace from a local pharmacy. She then spent the rest of the stream reading lovely Sonic fanfics.

Beating Ludwig was so intense her arm was actively falling apart, you couldn't make that stuff up. But it was mostly bad posture I think.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Captain Invictus posted:

Her arm seized up? Was she okay?

https://twitter.com/PeachSaliva/status/816410987414900741

She's fineeee

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
At least she's bracing herself for the new year.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Visidan posted:

Even paige was getting some huge donations on her last stream, she got one 150 and a 200 while fighting horse boss.

Her arm seized up and everyone told her to stop, on her last attempt before giving up she beat it. Shes wayyyy better than pat at bloodbourne

Looking forward to part 62 where Paige beats Lady Maria of the Astral Clock Tower after eating a very spicy pepper, while being tased and standing on her head.

While blindfolded.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Paige's dick will keep getting bigger until it blocks out the sun, and then she will defeat the final boss of the DLC in an increasingly frozen arctic climate.

edit: Something something balls exposed on stream

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
I think she got Ludwig down to 20% on her third attempt, so if you look that stream up, watch Pat in the background.
Also it makes me laugh at TeamFourStar's 6 hours over 3 streams trying to beat him.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
To be fair they take a shot every death so....

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Tae posted:

To be fair they take a shot every death so....

Should've gone with a sippy cup instead. Maybe that's the secret to Paige's power.

Also Pat might be the one that wants to go hard on transhumanism but if this pace keeps up Paige will be Robocop by late July at most.

Justice Sloth
Jun 10, 2012

Damn skippy.
Pat is slowly sacrificing Paige for more time in the candy closet

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

The staggering number of issues Paige relayed on that FFXV stream was insane, she had that problem at one point where you're not responsive but are still aware of your surroundings which is hosed.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
She is as broken physically as Pat is mentally.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

She seems to have an absurd amount of "Whoops now I'm in the hospital" medical conditions for someone that travels a lot.

my cat is norris
Mar 11, 2010

#onecallcat

arm in brace, neck in brace, make-up still 100% on point :allears: incredible

Also I really like the Frog Fractions 2 throwback to ZZT Adventures. Even though Pat and Woolie sucked at the game, watching them play made me giddy with nostalgia.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

HGH posted:

I think she got Ludwig down to 20% on her third attempt, so if you look that stream up, watch Pat in the background.
Also it makes me laugh at TeamFourStar's 6 hours over 3 streams trying to beat him.
Takahata should become a Zaibatsu regular.

Baron Snow
Feb 8, 2007

my cat is norris posted:

Also I really like the Frog Fractions 2 throwback to ZZT Adventures. Even though Pat and Woolie sucked at the game, watching them play made me giddy with nostalgia.

Oh thank god, I was really afraid that no one else reading the thread was old enough to have played ZZT. I felt the same way when I saw the first screen of the game. I'm pretty sure I said holy poo poo out loud as soon as I realized that it was totally ZZT, complete with all the old rules about pusher blocks and such.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Ok so all this talk about ZZT is what got me to finally watch that video, and yeah, it's totally ZZT, interface and all. I remember playing so many ZZT modules/worlds/whatever you want to call them back in the early 90s so as much as I'm kind of tired of the constant hubub about the Frog Fractions 2 ARG or whatever, this is at least a nice twist.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

:lol: Woolie accidentally backstabbed the boar to one-shot it and Pat is so salty

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

Tae posted:

:lol: Woolie accidentally backstabbed the boar to one-shot it and Pat is so salty

hell i havent even seen it yet and im salty, thats some hosed up luck

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

I was so looking forward to Woolie getting his lunch ate by that loving boar too, my reaction was exactly the same as Pat's.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Oh my loving god

the mage at the 2nd floor just...fell and woolie killed him without ever going up

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
Lucky Ted Rides Again!

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.

Tae posted:

Oh my loving god

the mage at the 2nd floor just...fell and woolie killed him without ever going up

I was waiting for the Balder Side Sword to drop too. That would have been a legendary gif. Pat has turned Woolie into Darlington "Beast Mode" Madden

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
It's great that they talked about seeing content and then Pat got Woolie to use a weapon that can one-hit Baldur Knights. They are going to breeze through the early game unfortunately.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Lovely Joe Stalin posted:

It's great that they talked about seeing content and then Pat got Woolie to use a weapon that can one-hit Baldur Knights. They are going to breeze through the early game unfortunately.

Yeah, given that I just beat that exact part earlier today with the longsword and a LOT of deaths, I'm now side-eyeing the poo poo out of Pat's "The drake sword isn't a big deal".

MagusDraco
Nov 11, 2011

even speedwagon was trolled

Gyro Zeppeli posted:

Yeah, given that I just beat that exact part earlier today with the longsword and a LOT of deaths, I'm now side-eyeing the poo poo out of Pat's "The drake sword isn't a big deal".

It's not a big deal if you've played the game before and are a crazy man who wants to get a +10 weapon before fighting the gargoyles, aka Pat who only knows how to get huge in souls games.

Oh well. If they ride the drake sword into blighttown things will get rough again.

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
I really like Pat, but i just detest his style of play.

Edit: Yup, Pat's straight up broken the early game. Excellent.

Lovely Joe Stalin fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jan 4, 2017

Dmitri-9
Nov 30, 2004

There's something really sexy about Scrooge McDuck. I love Uncle Scrooge.
Is Pat getting diabetes or just shotgunning too many energy drinks? Two bathroom breaks in one play through and he has been stuffing his face with candy lately.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I had to laugh when he put Woolie on blast on the podcast for getting bad sleep when he had to take a break for ten minutes to pick up some Red Bulls.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

"Man, Can I suck Gladio's dick already?"

*Paige gives stink eye*

"...You can help"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
you know aside from the terrible one-offs I'm enjoying the era of chewie and fuckface