Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Another take no prisoners?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
Come on in, about to start.

Nuevo
May 23, 2006

:eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop::eyepop::shittypop:
Fun Shoe

DefaultPeanut posted:

My RG500 would like to have a word with you.

Somehow having more than one piston per crankshaft makes it less insane. Two pistons each with their own crankshaft is just wacky.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

I had to bail from that thing, too many titties, wife will get mad!

nsaP
May 4, 2004

alright?
There were only two. What, is she some jealous breast cancer survivor?

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer

nsaP posted:

Gonna start in like 15 minutes if no one makes it in, tryinna get the bieks boyz in there too

https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/jilcpkvaasthdw2fan

drat, wish I had checked the forums earlier :(

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
2 minutes too late. :(

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Too late for me too. :smith: someone with more motivation than me (also someone on less people's ignore lists) should schedule a group viewing a few days from now.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Shadowlz posted:

This one looks like a preview to the next Final Destination:

:nms: Someone gets impaled by a streetlamp then blown up, a few others get smeared.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHUmevSHFJk&t=5827s
:nms: That's gotta be the worst one in the video. Think, I'm done for now.

That one was particularly bad. Several obvious fatals in this one, the truck falling on the downed rider is one. I'm always surprised watching these how many helmets fly off because they're either oversized or not attached properly, if they have worn one at all it seems in some countries. My favourites are the ones where they're riding along and it's like they're taken out by a local sniper or the rider just gives up and rides off the road.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
Ahahaha a whole loving family in no gear on one scooter, including a baby :smithicide:

Skreemer
Jan 28, 2006
I like blue.

Chichevache posted:

Ahahaha a whole loving family in no gear on one scooter, including a baby :smithicide:

Each body in front of you is a crumple zone. I also for some reason am always surprised at the number of helmets that come flying off. I know a I shouldn't be but drat.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

Chichevache posted:

To be fair they looked fine, but 4 people 1 bike no helmets ohgod.

I've got a late 2016 crash video, probably should have publically posted it I might have made it into no prisoners. One of the guys I was riding with just rode off the road like several of the idiots in a no prisoners, unluckily for him it was on my helmet camera.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Skreemer posted:

Each body in front of you is a crumple zone. I also for some reason am always surprised at the number of helmets that come flying off. I know a I shouldn't be but drat.

Yeah, it's enough to make me question my own helmet. Then I remember they just couldn't be arsed to strap theirs on and any brain damage they sustain might well have been there to begin with.

Fanelien posted:

To be fair they looked fine, but 4 people 1 bike no helmets ohgod.

I've got a late 2016 crash video, probably should have publically posted it I might have made it into no prisoners. One of the guys I was riding with just rode off the road like several of the idiots in a no prisoners, unluckily for him it was on my helmet camera.

Three of them looked fine. It's hard to tell how the infant held up. :negative: All the rest are, usually, idiots I am happy to laugh at. The ones with children are, obviously, a lot more upsetting.

Post it! Also I hope you put it on his Facebook that day.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

It's raw footage so there's a couple minutes of nothing, the music is just what I was listening to on the day. I'm a bit stiff and slow because I'd just picked up the new race suit 24 hours earlier and it was a bit tight.

Bloke 1 bike in front of me is the crasher, GSXR 600. The bloke just in front of me is on a Tuono V4, ex racer and crazy good rider. The road to be fair had patches of gravel and roughness but the corner the guy on the GSXR crashed on was completely clean, he just got the rocks in his head and decided he couldn't lean the bike, fixated on the marker post when he realised he wasn't making the corner and crashed into the grass. Bike had fairing damage, rider had bruising on the shoulder, rode home from the crash scene via the slab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaM2ikbCKw

It's an unlisted video, as I recall this forum isn't viewable without a valid account anyway.

Edit: and yeah every single one of you has my real name now, I can't be bothered changing poo poo like my YouTube display name.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
Every No Prisoners video makes me want run out to the garage to go all OCD and check tire pressures, fluids, pads, lights... how do bikes just faw down go boom? I've never had my bike just say "gently caress you" and tuck the front like that, of course I don't ride like a dong either...

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

A lot of riders got hosed up by trolley tracks in that vid so it's probably best to treat those with respect wherever you find 'em.

Nfcknblvbl fucked around with this message at 22:42 on Jan 5, 2017

karms
Jan 22, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Yam Slacker

Fanelien posted:

It's raw footage so there's a couple minutes of nothing, the music is just what I was listening to on the day. I'm a bit stiff and slow because I'd just picked up the new race suit 24 hours earlier and it was a bit tight.

Bloke 1 bike in front of me is the crasher, GSXR 600. The bloke just in front of me is on a Tuono V4, ex racer and crazy good rider. The road to be fair had patches of gravel and roughness but the corner the guy on the GSXR crashed on was completely clean, he just got the rocks in his head and decided he couldn't lean the bike, fixated on the marker post when he realised he wasn't making the corner and crashed into the grass. Bike had fairing damage, rider had bruising on the shoulder, rode home from the crash scene via the slab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHaM2ikbCKw

It's an unlisted video, as I recall this forum isn't viewable without a valid account anyway.

Edit: and yeah every single one of you has my real name now, I can't be bothered changing poo poo like my YouTube display name.

Take that guy's keys and give them to the ex racer?

Jazzzzz
May 16, 2002
just finished watching the no prisoners video, pretty much what I expected. Surprised at the number of folks riding on ice or snow. I have no idea how the guy that got caught in that flash flood on the highway managed to stay upright plowing through 4+ inches of water.

I was waiting for the woman 12 o'clocking the Sportser to dump it when she put it back down, but nope. Shame about the Italian chick on the bicycle though.

Nfcknblvbl
Jul 15, 2002

You should spoiler that poo poo.

Edit:

Stolen from the Schadenfreude thread
http://i.imgur.com/LHIaftw.mp4

Nfcknblvbl fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 6, 2017

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
There is a new No Prisoners video and the boys of BIEKS will be watching it together tonight in about an hour or so. Show up and get told to leave by the best in the biz. http://sharetube.io/room/bieks

Site doesn't work on mobile devices, use a computer you filth.

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

HNasty posted:

There is a new No Prisoners video and the boys of BIEKS will be watching it together tonight in about an hour or so. Show up and get told to leave by the best in the biz. http://sharetube.io/room/bieks

Site doesn't work on mobile devices, use a computer you filth.

You make a strong case, but the lure of test cricket is stronger. Maybe I'll just have both.

HNasty
Jul 17, 2005

Video games are for children. Dr. Who, Sherlock and Community need to be canceled. Firefly sucked.

Everything you like is bad, everything I like is good and cool. I've had sex. I've stuck my big rod into a babe and it was good. There's proof I've had sex, where's yours ?
We'll be starting in 15 mins 8:20 EST

That site sucks we're on this one now https://www.watch2gether.com/rooms/xodlryxagymiszyefu

HNasty fucked around with this message at 02:07 on Jan 6, 2017

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACR2SK-L_G8

This gif is unrelated.

HenryJLittlefinger fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Jan 6, 2017

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

E-source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH60-R8MOKo

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 07:10 on Jan 6, 2017

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Finger Prince posted:

E-source:
[video type="youtu"]VH60-R8MOKo[/video]

*vehemently complains that the bike has no character because it does not pee on the rug or chase the mailman*

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

This is slightly less cool than the robot riding the bike that I think it was Yamaha did about a year ago.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Fanelien posted:

This is slightly less cool than the robot riding the bike that I think it was Yamaha did about a year ago.

Negative. It doesnt aspire to surpass you.

Schroeder91
Jul 5, 2007

That's really cool.

A MIRACLE
Sep 17, 2007

All right. It's Saturday night; I have no date, a two-liter bottle of Shasta and my all-Rush mix-tape... Let's rock.

I can almost do that on my FZ... I'm getting really good at rolling backwards haha

Fanelien
Nov 23, 2003

cursedshitbox posted:

Are you sure? This could be the HAL9000 of our generation, ride it and all of a sudden it decides you don't need to live anymore and plausibly throws you into an oncoming truck.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

cursedshitbox posted:

It aspires to letting you post selfies on twitter while riding.

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

Easy mode for stunters

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass

Fanelien posted:

Are you sure? This could be the HAL9000 of our generation, ride it and all of a sudden it decides you don't need to live anymore and plausibly throws you into an oncoming truck.

You say that like poorly maintained/poorly ridden conventional bikes don't already do that.

A highway tank slapper is just as sudden and mystifying to most riders as the whims of an insane robot.

Renaissance Robot fucked around with this message at 11:41 on Jan 6, 2017

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

Slavvy posted:

It aspires to letting you post selfies on twitter while riding.

Chrysler wants to build a selfie car. The Ducati Scrambler Selfie Edition can't be too far behind.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/technology/fiat-chrysler-portal-millennial-concept-car/

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

That's faker than the fakest poo poo.

tranten
Jan 14, 2003

^pube

Gorson posted:

Chrysler wants to build a selfie car. The Ducati Scrambler Selfie Edition can't be too far behind.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/03/technology/fiat-chrysler-portal-millennial-concept-car/

I like that that car lets passengers pool music to make one big playlist, though. That's a good feature.

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti
Well this is a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbVz2xqHemE

GnarlyCharlie4u
Sep 23, 2007

I have an unhealthy obsession with motorcycles.

Proof

oh my god I thought there was a child in that cart for a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadowlz
Oct 3, 2011

Oh it's gonna happen one way or the other, pal.

I would be so loving pissed if I was the one that hit that cart. That could have killed someone because someone can't hold on to their loving cart.