Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

JB50 posted:

All her star wars stuff is golden.

It is. I'm watching BB-Gate right and her wind up is incredible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Jenny Nicholson is funny and cool but it's a lil weird to be watching a literal child's Star Wars vlogs.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

ScrubLeague posted:

Jenny Nicholson is funny and cool but it's a lil weird to be watching a literal child's Star Wars vlogs.

Way to make it weird.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

ScrubLeague posted:

Not really.

EDIT: Yeah, I guess it is weird that a literal child has better insight into film than my 30-something friends and coworkers.

Jonas Albrecht fucked around with this message at 12:36 on Jan 5, 2017

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Yeah, let's listen only to what alcoholics and children have to say about movies.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Paladinus posted:

Yeah, let's listen only to what alcoholics and children have to say about movies.

:yeah:

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
I preemptively disliked her because that video has been at the top of my recommended list for days for no good reason. The video started out kinda slow, but overall it was really good. Although I don't normally watch video logs so I still find the cut ever second of dead air style to be really distracting.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I'm gonna go watch Rogue One today :stare:

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Paladinus posted:

hollywood.txt

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JB50 posted:

Did anyone post this yet, shes kinda like RLM:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3gf6qyAHOw

Christ, she can't watch movies for poo poo and she can't list properly either. She just rambles on with halfass nonsense and does the whole idiot thing comparing to a movie that doesn't exist that doesn't connect as to why it is what it is. If you are going to try to take down a movie, be on point and have them ready so that your not constantly cutting every sentence, it just makes her even more incompetent.

Why the hell did Youtube keep recommending her for weeks. loving horrific. You have failed me Youtube for feeding me the worse SW click bait imaginable. I only made it half way through that garbage. I am not saying that R1 is the best movie, but drat, it's competent, makes sense the vast majority of the time and has a really good climax that makes up for the meandering first half.

I would back the RLM crew over her any day even though they(Mike) pissed over it with enough alcohol content in his urine to start a fire.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Nice meltdown :grin:

oohhboy
Jun 8, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I clearly need more alcohol so I can aspire for purple hands.

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately
:chanpop:

hemale in pain
Jun 5, 2010

Zzulu posted:

It's a good movie, I hope you enjoy it.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.

Zzulu posted:

if you're already a star wars fan make sure to keep an eye out for a few things you just might recognize

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

Zzulu posted:

enjoy. i thought it was an ok film. but be sure to post a youtube about your feelings with a smash cut every 4 seconds when you are done watching

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

enjoy. i thought it was an ok film. but be sure to post a youtube about your feelings with a smash cut every 4 seconds when you are done watching

Jump cut :science:

I don't really mind it too much, I'd rather she cuts the dead air and "uhhhs" than leave them in.

oohhboy posted:

Christ, she can't watch movies for poo poo and she can't list properly either. She just rambles on with halfass nonsense and does the whole idiot thing comparing to a movie that doesn't exist that doesn't connect as to why it is what it is. If you are going to try to take down a movie, be on point and have them ready so that your not constantly cutting every sentence, it just makes her even more incompetent.

Why the hell did Youtube keep recommending her for weeks. loving horrific. You have failed me Youtube for feeding me the worse SW click bait imaginable. I only made it half way through that garbage. I am not saying that R1 is the best movie, but drat, it's competent, makes sense the vast majority of the time and has a really good climax that makes up for the meandering first half.

I would back the RLM crew over her any day even though they(Mike) pissed over it with enough alcohol content in his urine to start a fire.
She made a lot of really good points bruv

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder that Mike loved the garbage sci-fi "war movie" Battlefield Los Angeles but thinks without the Star Wars title, Rogue One would be a bad standalone movie lol.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

a bone to pick posted:

Reminder that Mike loved the garbage sci-fi "war movie" Battlefield Los Angeles but thinks without the Star Wars title, Rogue One would be a bad standalone movie lol.

He also loved the Independence Day sequel.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

WampaLord posted:

and liked jurassic world

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

lol i watch rlm so clearly i dont care about film theory or being correct about anything, my guy

Endless Trash
Aug 12, 2007

Wiggles Von Huggins posted:

lol i watch rlm so clearly i dont care about film theory or being correct about anything, my guy

hi Josh

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i kind of feel bad for the guy who played the croatian (darth krennic?) cause he loving keeps dying on beaches in everything hes in

canned from the band
Sep 13, 2007

I'm a man of intensity. Of cool, and youth, and passionately

Whorelord posted:

and liked jurassic world

it's not good to poke fun at people with brain problems

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

a bone to pick posted:

i think you're a nerd

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Mr. F! posted:

i think you're a nerd

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

jesus christ what is wrong with the internet

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

WampaLord posted:

Oh gently caress that movie was so bad.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005
"Mike has bad opinions" is so RLM thread 2016 guys.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
josh probably loves rogue one

Hemingway To Go!
Nov 10, 2008

im stupider then dog shit, i dont give a shit, and i dont give a fuck, and i will never shut the fuck up, and i'll always Respect my enemys.
- ernest hemingway
there's ANOTHER rug one video up :geno:

New Concept Hole
Oct 10, 2012

東方動的
Star Wars Rogue One Thousand Videos

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
I'm overdosing on sarcasm.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sExTt4j69zI

more rogue one.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
"I'm Rich Evans and I'm a giant pile of horse poo poo"

*Mike snickers silently in the background*

That was better than the past 2 plinkett videos.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Well, at least they acknowledge that the film was heavily tampered with by Disney. It is very apparent and maybe I liked the film that might have been more than the film I've actually watched.

It's still a better film than TFA, though.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

maybe they should spend less time talking about rogue one and make a new re:view, botw or hitb

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
Good god I love these guys.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Geek Crate is real, lmao.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Paladinus posted:

It's still a better film than TFA, though.

I had more fun watching TFA, but I guess not having a downer ending will do that.

• Locked thread