Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

sassassin posted:

New Years Goku seems good as a cheap INT filler and a way to bump up super spirit ball Goku.

Lol if you don't SA 10 all your "Goku"s with the free Epic Battle R TEQ Goku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Lol if you don't SA 10 all your "Goku"s with the free Epic Battle R TEQ Goku.

That's a lot of Gokus

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

are any of these new SSRs in baba's shop worth picking up? goku, saiyaman, and nappa i mean

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Kelp Plankton posted:

are any of these new SSRs in baba's shop worth picking up? goku, saiyaman, and nappa i mean

Nappa has Shocking Speed, so he might be worth it.
Edit: Oh, Saiyaman does as well.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
2 Buuhan pulls, first was completely trash, second got me SSj2 Angel Goku, 2x SSR Teq Kid Buu, and a dupe Janemba.

Is the Kid Buu or Goku any good?

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I got the teq Buu too. I leveled him up and his attack was higher than TUR AGL Buu without even being Z awakened

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I think TEQ Goku is good if you have a spot on a TEQ Team. His passive is very limited (only works in the third slot, but it's pretty good), but he can hit kinda hard.

So it took a lot more pulls(ie, money) than I would have liked, but I got Buuhan but no Janemba, and in fact no other new SSR's, just a bunch of dupes Edit: Oh right, I got Great Ape Borgus.

I also decided to use a mixture of Old Kai's/Roshi's (and a the few AGL Gohan's I pulled) to get AGL Ultimate Gohan to SA10. I then also used Kais/Roshi's max out INT Ultimate Gohan, as that stage is kinda difficult having to use Buu's, and I only want to run it when getting medals for the LR Androids. Buuhan doesn't seem to do more damage against INT Ultimate Gohan, although maybe he needs to be awakened to get the benefit.

Cozz fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jan 1, 2017

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Did they ever fix the bug where Ultimate Gohan's gimmick never activated and you could beat the stage with any character? Or did they fix it but I can cheese it with Gogeta easy anyway?

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Did they ever fix the bug where Ultimate Gohan's gimmick never activated and you could beat the stage with any character? Or did they fix it but I can cheese it with Gogeta easy anyway?

I went with a Gogeta Lead and the Buu's, and he did not do his normal OP damage.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

I did a YOLO pull before passing out this morning.

"Hmm, no saiyan pods, Goku turned SS, SS2, SS3!? - Well, I'll be damned. I wonder what I'll get."

INT Ultimate Gohan, that's who I got.
Mixed feelings about that. He's cool as hell, but, I don't really need him anywhere.

At least I'm in good shape the next time I need an all INT team, I suppose.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Cozz posted:

I went with a Gogeta Lead and the Buu's, and he did not do his normal OP damage.

Yeah, I think they technically fixed it but I was able to clear the event super easy with a team of Gogeta/TUR STR SSJ3 Vegeta/ PHY SSJ Gotenks/ SR PHY Evil Buu/ SR STR Buu (Gotenks)/ SR Buu (Piccolo)

Didn't even need to use an item, Gohan could never do enough damage to overcome the Majin regeneration.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Did a multi pull - "Bye Guys" - annnd Super Vegeta. :geno:

I guess the bye guys was referring to my stones.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Alpha Kenny Juan posted:

I guess the bye guys was referring to my stones.

Please make this the new thread title

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I think I might try rerolling for a buuhan account to make me feel better about never getting a god lead just for fun

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
Is there any solid strategy other than double Vegito leads to beat Buuhan? Because I have yet to bother wasting stamina to test combinations that work. I rather waste the stam farming the GT medals

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Pretty good summon. No god units but nothing too bad.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

No Buuhan yet but I did get Janemba! :dance: Also AGL Kid Buu, which is neat even though he's not as useful anymore.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time
I didn't get Gogeta or Godtenks from my GSSRs :qq: I should have saved my stones for the SSB Vegito banner in a few months, but I have no strength. I did get some decent units though. Just not the ones I wanted.

Japan has some GSSR pulls for the new year too. I only got dupes on my main, but my screw around account got this...

Super Vegito is a dupe on that account again, but still...

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

How many stones do you get when you make a new account on jp?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
That Baba Great Saiyaman is shocking pretty great. His passive is nice for an AGL team, he's got Shocking Speed, he's got a Supreme Super.. and to top it off, his raw stats are all better than AGL Gotenks. Pretty impressive. I'm going to give him a fair shake on my AGL team to fight Buu just for the XP, but he's really growing on me and may end up with a permanent home..

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

New Leaf posted:

That Baba Great Saiyaman is shocking pretty great. His passive is nice for an AGL team, he's got Shocking Speed, he's got a Supreme Super.. and to top it off, his raw stats are all better than AGL Gotenks. Pretty impressive. I'm going to give him a fair shake on my AGL team to fight Buu just for the XP, but he's really growing on me and may end up with a permanent home..

I'm completely torn between him and the PHY Nappa that's there. My AGL team is sort of lacking, and that Great Saiyaman is better than a few of my units, but it still doesn't link very well like the rest of my AGL team. The PHY Nappa is practically exactly the same, just for PHY as far as I can tell, but my PHY team already links ok and I can super most of the time.

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

How many stones do you get when you make a new account on jp?

Looks like you get 36 right now.

Mogomra fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 2, 2017

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I'm really not sure how you can beat Buuhan without at least one god lead, or lots of item and RNG luck (say going with a stunning team). As far as I understand, the only part of the battle where Power Bestowed by God is effective is the Buucolo part where Buuhan heals much less than 400k, but you don't do extra damage. Maybe it's a matter of using Yemmas, Baba's, and Ghost Ushers?

I was able to farm Buuhan to SA10, and got enough Medals to awaken him, Buucolo and Buutenks yesterday. I went with a Super Vegito team (and SSBKK, SSJ3 Goku, Ultimate Gohan, SSG Goku and SSJ Goten) , and used Baba's and Pilafs during the INT phase to mitigate damage, since Buuhan was supering for 90k and doing 25k on natural attacks (or 80k and 15k to SSBKK), and I went with Goten over Golden Frieza due to wanting to speed up the battle (and level up Goten to 100) . I was able to finish the fight during the Buutenks phase, so I've never even seen the rest of the battle, which I'm okay with.

I tried one run with my PHY Team,(PHY Broly, FP Frieza, Ultimate Gohan, SSJ Bardock, SSJ Gotenks and SSJ2 Saiyaman) and I was obliterated during the first phase, even with Bardock and SSJ Gotenks to seal Supers. I assume I'd have to use a different strategy in Mono PHY , but I thought the trouble would come in the Buutenks part of the fight, not the opening part of the battle. I wonder how Mono TEQ would have gone, but since I was having so much success with AGL, I didn't even bother, and decided to awaken Buuhan.

Buuhan is really good though, even though I haven't run him on an full mono INT Team yet. Speaking of a Full Mono INT Team, something told me to due a Multi today, and I did and I got the new STR Majin Buu and finally got Janemba! (And actually means I'm only missing three characters with Firece Battle, PHY Kid Buu , TEQ Beerus and TEQ Kid Buu).

I'm running really low on awakening medals though, specifically INT, TEQ and AGL medals, which means I'm actually going to have to farm the medal stages for the first time in a long while.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
No Buuhan for me, but I got TEQ Kid Buu and STR Good Buu.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm just using my standard AGL Vegito team and I've never seen the INT stage..

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Without a Super Vegito, I had to resort to the new Saiyaman as my demi-god AGL leader. Beating the super hard buu fight has not really worked out.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Not to double post, but I have continued to try and beat the Buu fight with no god leaders. The team I've been using is:

So I tried a slightly different team to fight the Super Super Buu stage.

AGL SSJ3 Goku leader (AGL Ki+3 and ATK +3000)
AGL SSB TUR Goku
AGL God Goku
AGL TUR Ultimate Gohan
AGL TUR Kid Buu
AGL Saiyaman
Super Vegito friend

Admittedly, the last two spots might have better people who could fill them, but I can still get wiped out in first turn or so. I can get to the STR Buu part but I don't think I have the damage to beat him there, and once he gets to the TEQ part it's kinda not good.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

My team after awakening everyone. All I would really be missing is that TEQ SSJ Bardock but I'm really happy with my lineup. :3:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Now that I have Buuhan I have no idea what sort of team to build behind him.. What's everyone else doing?

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I think Gotenks might be harder than Buu. On the other hand, I didn't have an SA10 SSBKK Goku for Gotenks. I haven't even seen the phase after Buutenks yet.

I also massively underrated that farmable AGL Whis. He's got respectable damage at SA10, Shocking Speed/Godly Power, a decent stun chance, and that heal is really handy to have in your back pocket.

As for INT teams, I don't have Buuhan, but mine is currently :
TUR Turles
TUR Vegito
TUR Ultimate Gohan
TUR Janemba
TUR SSJ Trunks
SSJ Goku

I could probably trade Trunks or Goku for INT SSG Goku or SSJ Goku for TUR SSJ Gohan. I'd replace one or the other with Buuhan, of I were to get him.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Jan 4, 2017

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
As I am not blessed with AGL Vegito, I can only try other ways. The best way for me is still double Gogeta with FULL STUN team. This is the team I use (there is definitely better teammates, but this is my roster)

Double STR Gogeta leader
INT General Blue
INT Babidi
INT Turles
TEQ Ultimate Gohan
AGI Whis

Items: Senzu Bean, Princess Snake, Pilaf(or Baba), Ghost Usher

The fight is basically maintaining the stuns and since you only fear Supers and heals, Ghost Usher andf Pilaf takes care of that.

On the other hand, I tried double Gotenks, double Broly mono teams but they are too risky.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I finished the 60 stage mission, decided to Yolo and now I have Janemba. That'll be great for my SSjR Black team!

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Some guy made a dokkan summon simulator. Experience the pain of 10 R Tien pulls without having to spend any stones or money
http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/simulate/

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Squallege posted:

Some guy made a dokkan summon simulator. Experience the pain of 10 R Tien pulls without having to spend any stones or money
http://www.dbzdokkanstats.com/simulate/

I could really use this when I get the urge to do a pull. It would probably save me a ton of money.

I haven't been using a full INT Team yet, as I've been trying to level up the team (and hope for Old Kai Medals) on Stage 1 of the Gohan Event. I think the INT Team I would go with is:

INT Buuhan
INT Turles
INT Janemba
INT Ultimate Gohan
INT SSJ Goku
INT SSJ Bardock.

I'm not sure what my Rotation would be though with this team though. I've read that INT Android 13 is also a very good INT candidate.

isme
Oct 13, 2004
ZombiePugs
If you are going full INT Buuhan mono team, I would suggest still using a stun team. There is a lot of great INT stun. Nobody in your team does huge damage than Buuhan to defeat before Piccolo Buu, so might as well go for the safe and longer run until TEQ Buu.

I tried the simulator to mimic my six pulls. I wished I got this. No Buuhan, but better than my real six pull that feature only 3 SSRs that are dupes (PHY Piccolo, PHY Majin Buu (Good), STR SS Goku) and.......6 SR INT Buu (Piccolo)/ 3 STR Buu (Gotenks) that I long maxed out.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

So the Universe 6 thing is out, but I think it's a cruel joke. I did 4 multipulls and the only Universe 6 motherfucker I got was Botomo or whatever that stupid Winnie the Pooh wannabe is named.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
woah multiform piccolo

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I did a couple more pulls and holy poo poo. :stare:

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Jokes on you, man, every SSR Vegita is bad. :v:

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Mogomra posted:

Jokes on you, man, every SSR Vegita is bad. :v:

Father-Son Galic Gun looks good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
STR SSJ2 Vegeta is pretty good, too. Basically they need a Dokkan event for all the old SSR Vegetas.