Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oh its real

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

those wacky christians

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Phi230 posted:

Those guys are heroes of the republic imo

Bash the fash wherever you find them friends

Don't joke about this tbh.

Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I saw the dems are already making GBS threads on eachother again cause schumer isnt left / pure enough?

Sigh

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Thatim posted:

I saw the dems are already making GBS threads on eachother again cause schumer isnt left / pure enough?

Sigh

Purge the quislings.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
christians are actually right as hell. they so right it hurts. libs and science and statistics are all a bunch of poo poo!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/816843996693757953

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

A taste of what to expect with Trumps creationist department of education

The religion that insists there are absolutes doesn't extend that to understanding science.

This curriculum is used by a chain of charter schools in Texas.

http://web.archive.org/web/20140121...um#.WG5TE2fav6o

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/science/2014/01/creationism_in_texas_public_schools_undermining_the_charter_movement.html

HUGE PUBES A PLUS fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Jan 5, 2017

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

i hate white people

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

All Black People = Black Lives Matter

All White People /= KKK

Lmao, why do some people like this guy again?

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

Thatim posted:

Sigh

Schumer is part of the group that 1. thinks wall street, big tech, and consultants are loving awesome even though those are the drivers of income inequality and the people that looted the rest of the nation, 1. thinks 250k-1million income is where the middle class is (hint, when he talks about helping the middle class that's who he means, earn less, tough poo poo go die in a ditch), and 3. really really wants a grand bargain that slashes entitlements.

So if being left is helping the upper class while curb stomping the middle class and screaming about diversity as your cover, Schumer is as left as they come. If the left is about working class people, he's not. Though he's a perfect modern democrat.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

:crossarms:

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

All White People /= KKK

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/7nnosh/chappelle-s-show--frontline----clayton-bigsby-pt--1---uncensored

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
LOL @ THIS IS A HATE CRIME
from the folks who are usually saying: ALL CRIMES ARE HATE CRIMES SO THAT DESIGNATION IS MEANINGLESS!

fits my needs posted:

All White People /= KKK

Some people like him because they are terrible and he is terrible.
However, some posters here such as myself can understand that he was right about Trump and it was us who were cobbed. He was right, we were wrong. That's about it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

fits my needs posted:

All White People /= KKK

he was right when it mattered

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

MysteriousStranger posted:

Schumer is part of the group that 1. thinks wall street, big tech, and consultants are loving awesome even though those are the drivers of income inequality and the people that looted the rest of the nation, 1. thinks 250k-1million income is where the middle class is (hint, when he talks about helping the middle class that's who he means, earn less, tough poo poo go die in a ditch), and 3. really really wants a grand bargain that slashes entitlements.

So if being left is helping the upper class while curb stomping the middle class and screaming about diversity as your cover, Schumer is as left as they come. If the left is about working class people, he's not. Though he's a perfect modern democrat.

Yikes, we should oppose his backing of Keith Ellison for DNC chair then, certainly Chuck wouldn't support someone who was against all those goals you listed above.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

fits my needs posted:

All White People /= KKK

They, like him, don't like black people.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ScrubLeague posted:

They, like him, don't like black people.

http://www.vox.com/identities/2017/1/4/14160956/trump-racism-sexism-economy-study

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/816999062562107392

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817004210529116160

Making up minds does not equal truth you silly pants

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

The study comes with a great chart to prove it.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

A taste of what to expect with Trumps creationist department of education

spirits electeicity!!!!! hear my will!!!!! i call thee forth to enter this vessel!!! in the name of god the father, jesus christ the son, and the holy spirit i command you to bring your blessings to me!!!!!!!

god drat we gotta figure out a better way to make toast

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!
Jesus Christ, this is going to be a poo poo show.

Sorry dudes, I let my mask slip a little bit there, I mean this is really cool that our soon to be president is this petty and dumb.

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

wait i thoufht donald was the only one to raise his hand in favor of not necessarily supportinf the r nominee in the first debate

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Genocide Tendency posted:

Did you watch the video? Anyone who hasn't needs to.

Everyone involved should be hanging from street lamps.

It's that bad.

Chicago PD chief however doesn't want to call it a hate crime. Which is a compelling reason to torch cop cars and police stations.

I always like going into GiP to read their current events thread for the best hot takes!

Communist Bear
Oct 7, 2008

I'm rather enjoying this interpretation of electricity that basically makes it sound like the technology out of warhammer 40K.

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

Someone pls post that gif of Schumer awkwardly dancing at the convention

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

ScrubLeague posted:

The study comes with a great chart to prove it.

Yeah I can see why someone would handwave it away with bullshit about the headline

nah thanks
Jun 18, 2004

Take me out.

WMain00 posted:

I'm rather enjoying this interpretation of electricity that basically makes it sound like the technology out of warhammer 40K.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

magiccarpet posted:

aw the tiny hands feelers twitter thing went away

A new name for a new age: https://twitter.com/esembrat/lists/tiny-hand-dictators

also - loving subscribe if you want to keep up with it

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

Al! posted:

spirits electeicity!!!!! hear my will!!!!! i call thee forth to enter this vessel!!! in the name of god the father, jesus christ the son, and the holy spirit i command you to bring your blessings to me!!!!!!!

god drat we gotta figure out a better way to make toast

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

It's going to be so tough to transition from articulate well-versed Obama to "Intelligence" Trump.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
What is the going exchange rate at the moment for hot takes to meltdowns? or are hot takes the meltdowns of 2k17? Explain.

magiccarpet
Jan 3, 2005

Mariana Horchata posted:

What is the going exchange rate at the moment for hot takes to meltdowns? or are hot takes the meltdowns of 2k17? Explain.

looks like we have some public senate hearings happening re: russia right now. so give it an afternoon.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

fits my needs posted:

I always like going into GiP to read their current events thread for the best hot takes!

Troops? Awful, damaged fascists?!

Also that power/username combo

WMain00 posted:

Do not question gifts from the Omnissiah

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

I'm not in agreement with him, I simply state what he states

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
TRUMP: The media lies to make it look like I am against "Intelligence" when in fact I am a big fan!

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Tatsuta Age posted:

I'm not in agreement with him, I simply state what he states

ur the puppet
etc

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

not surprised trump is a fan considering all that hot air hes blowing!!!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Oooooooo "and other foreign"! I'm excited to find out who. My guess: the perfidious Belge!

https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/817020141594611713

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

big fan of intelligence!

• Locked thread