Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

homercles posted:

So does kidnapping a mentally disabled white man and torturing him for hours counts as reparations? How is negromancer still posting when the perpetrators were allegedly arrested?

Negromancer and his friends cut that poor guy's scalp to the bone, are they going to give him back that bit of flesh or are they keeping it? No need to reply it's too late to surgically reattach it.

So in other (non-whistlebullhorn) words: All black people, and by extension anyone who pushes for social and/or racial equality, are not only to be held accountable for what these psychopaths did but in fact are explicitly guilty of exactly what they did as well.

EDIT: Oh but Dylann Roof if just, ya know....*ahem*....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Crain posted:

So in other (non-whistlebullhorn) words: All black people, and by extension anyone who pushes for social and/or racial equality, are not only to be held accountable for what these psychopaths did but in fact are explicitly guilty of exactly what they did as well.

All black people are mind linked, didn't you know? We're like the geth, but black.

And wait, how is he able to vote if he's mentally disabled? I thought mentally disabled people couldn't vote? (Insert joke about how we wouldn't have a GOP if that were the case).

I wish white people were this fired up about Dylann Roof.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

negromancer posted:

And wait, how is he able to vote if he's mentally disabled? I thought mentally disabled people couldn't vote?

Illinois doesn't strip voting rights based on mental incapacity.

e: Wow Illinois not only doesn't disenfranchise people based on mental capacity, it also preserves legal voting residence in your original home for people who are institutionalized or hospitalized.

Cease to Hope fucked around with this message at 09:52 on Jan 5, 2017

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

It is kinda unsurprising that when I checked this thread after hearing about the thing in Chicago that the literal first post is a racist gently caress bag. Also of course white people are tying it into BLM >>.

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

LunarShadow posted:

It is kinda unsurprising that when I checked this thread after hearing about the thing in Chicago that the literal first post is a racist gently caress bag. Also of course white people are tying it into BLM >>.

Yeah, the alt-right superstars are having a field day with #BLMkidnapping and this whole thing is just a top to bottom shitshow.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
How was I the first person to report that post just now. You're all way more chill than I thought.

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

botany posted:

How was I the first person to report that post just now. You're all way more chill than I thought.

I am on my phone and I actually don'the know how to repot posts.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

LunarShadow posted:

I am on my phone and I actually don'the know how to repot posts.

You need plat, so you can't do that.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

botany posted:

I tried, it said too many people jad reported ot already. vOv

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
I've been copy-pasting "there's no actual evidence the perpetrators had anything to do with BLM (a group so decentralized and nebulous that anyone can claim to be a part of it) or that the victim had anything to do with Trump" a lot.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Quorum posted:

I've been copy-pasting "there's no actual evidence the perpetrators had anything to do with BLM (a group so decentralized and nebulous that anyone can claim to be a part of it) or that the victim had anything to do with Trump" a lot.

Of course they had nothing to do with BLM. Like...I'm not even sure how one assumes they do. I mean, by that logic can I assume every white person is in the KKK until otherwise proven?

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?

negromancer posted:

Of course they had nothing to do with BLM. Like...I'm not even sure how one assumes they do. I mean, by that logic can I assume every white person is in the KKK until otherwise proven?

:shrug: I dunno, man, usually the news has gone through a half dozen reblogs and shares on social media by the time one of my friends gets ahold of it, god knows what racist poo poo happened upstream (lots of it is a safe assumption).

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Black People are a monolith that are all part of Black Lives Matter. Each one is also the leader and what they say everyone else agrees with. I've learned this from reading social media.

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

Clearly BLM is a mentally linked monolith, only an unthinking hivemind would care if a member was killed.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

negromancer posted:

I assume every person linking BLM to this incident is literally this person:

http://www.clickhole.com/blogpost/if-black-lives-matter-isnt-racist-hate-group-then--4610

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013

Quorum posted:

This brings up another point: how do all these people even know the perpetrators were black? I thought only negromancer gets to decide these things.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I've started watching Travelers on Netflix and I'm annoyed that of the two prominent black male characters, one is portrayed as an abusive deadbeat dad.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Fluffdaddy posted:

https://twitter.com/TylerRickyTynes/status/816658442895196160?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

in which an old white man explains to use how ni- "athletes" are growing up fatherless.

Of course people falling all over themselves explaining how peepaws racism is okay.

The only thing missing is the old guy talking from a tv and vcr setup.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

negromancer posted:

All black people are mind linked, didn't you know? We're like the geth, but black.

And wait, how is he able to vote if he's mentally disabled? I thought mentally disabled people couldn't vote? (Insert joke about how we wouldn't have a GOP if that were the case).

I wish white people were this fired up about Dylann Roof.

I can't figure out if you are joking or not but mentally disabled people are absolutely allowed to vote.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Crain posted:

Isn't the quoted posters point that negromancers rhetoric tends to be quite similar to these racial supremacist types, I don't think he was particularly making a statement about a race of people.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Isn't the quoted posters point that negromancers rhetoric tends to be quite similar to these racial supremacist types, I don't think he was particularly making a statement about a race of people.

Nah. He's being an edgy little gently caress stick. "IS WHITE BLOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU MONSTERS!?" is not an opening statement that leads me to taking the following statements in the best intended light.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

no, actually

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

Yeah, gently caress off with that given that said poster was basically saying an opinionated black man is the same as people who tortured a dude.

xthetenth
Dec 30, 2012

Mario wasn't sure if this Jeb guy was a good influence on Yoshi.

So anyone want to take bets that the quoted poster complains about PC?

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

I'd like to know when I said anything about racial supremacy, personally.

Not my fault white people cant separate themselves from the trash heap that is whiteness and white supremacy.

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect

negromancer posted:

I'd like to know when I said anything about racial supremacy, personally.

Not my fault white people cant separate themselves from the trash heap that is whiteness and white supremacy.

If whiteness is a trash heap then why even engage?

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

Anyone else love it that when white supremacy is attacked, folks show up to prove the point by example?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Uncle Jam posted:

what

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Uncle Jam posted:

Why even get defensive over the subject?

Seems like you're getting all "MY FEELINGS!!" and "HOW DARE THAT SILLY NEGRO" over it, imho.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Uncle Jam posted:

Because by virtue of being black and living in America, you either engage it or live off in the woods somewhere foraging for berries.

LunarShadow posted:

Anyone else love it that when white supremacy is attacked, folks show up to prove the point by example?

Like clockwork.

Martian Manfucker
Dec 27, 2012

misandry is real
Jesus the entire U.S. is losing their poo poo over one white dude being targeted with racial violence. Now all of a sudden these hate crime laws are the most important thing on the god drat planet. The dissonance with these people is unreal.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Martian Manfucker posted:

Jesus the entire U.S. is losing their poo poo over one white dude being targeted with racial violence. Now all of a sudden these hate crime laws are the most important thing on the god drat planet. The dissonance with these people is unreal.

it took black people open carrying to make the NRA go "we need gun control like yesterday" lol

loving garbage heap of a country

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

The same people that were saying all the while that racism doesn't exist.

...unless they allow it apparently.

TROIKA CURES GREEK
Jun 30, 2015

by R. Guyovich
Maybe we should denounce racial violence, regardless of who is the target? Just a thought!!!

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

TROIKA CURES GREEK posted:

Maybe we should denounce racial violence, regardless of who is the target? Just a thought!!!

maybe you should gently caress off also just a thought

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

You say that in here like it doesn't happen.

I think you got lost and meant to post this on stormfront.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

If I didn't know better I'd think it's all some sort of big joke. I want to think people aren't that stupid but they really are.

Maluco Marinero
Jan 18, 2001

Damn that's a
fine elephant.

veni veni veni posted:

If I didn't know better I'd think it's all some sort of big joke. I want to think people aren't that stupid but they really are.

It's like the 'imagine she's white' line of A Time To Kill is still literally the only way a very high number of white folk and the institutions they lead are capable of parsing racial violence. The lack of empathy required for such a worldview is just staggering.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

:frogout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LunarShadow
Aug 15, 2013

botany posted:

maybe you should gently caress off also just a thought

Goddamnit, this was my exact same though when I read that.

Edit: A thing cause I am salty as gently caress and feel like sharing. I had a (liberal masquerading as) fellow leftist say that she believes that black people should have equal rights, she just doesn't like them. And that ACA being repealed and PP defunded won't affect her, so she only cares about Trumps dumbass tweets potentially causing international incidents. And people loving wonder why leftists have a lot to loving prove to PoC in America. God loving dammit am I fed up with this horse poo poo. Suffice to fuckin say, John Brown had the right loving idea, gonna have to trash the syswtem to fix it.

LunarShadow fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Jan 6, 2017

• Locked thread