Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

Eau de MacGowan posted:

Even if he got done for four years he'd still retire three or four times more successful than if he'd trusted in Wenger and not in pseudo Kardashian doping scams.

What

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
He is a mediocre player that somehow had a really good career. Wenger is a bad manager. These titty IVers are honest about what they are.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Two league winner medals, league cup and community shield. Four more than Arsenal won while he was there, granted, but I'm not sure he was that instrumental in any of the silverware City won on his watch?

Don't get me wrong more money and medals is a no brained if you have no actual connection to a club in the league you play in.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Samir Nasri bad. Arsenal badder. Foreverial wrapped up in IV tubes.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

You don't need an IV for normal recovery, there's an increasing body of evidence in medicine that IV fluids are harmful if given inappropriately.

The reason they are so up tight about IV meds is it becomes a slippery slope. Once you are shooting up whatever bullshit vitamin concoction your quack doctor has come up with every day it's much easier to slip into full on doping. It also makes it much easier to police because vast quantities of IV equipment at your team camp us now much more suspicious

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

That brothel has HGH options apparently, so it's not like it should be a surprise you can slip poo poo into an IV and that's why WADA requires a TUE.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
For the unenlightened, what is a TUE aside from the day before we piss on Wazza?

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

You don't need an IV for normal recovery, there's an increasing body of evidence in medicine that IV fluids are harmful if given inappropriately.
Does getting IV fluids at the same time as an epic bj count as inappropriate?

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Ninpo posted:

For the unenlightened, what is a TUE aside from the day before we piss on Wazza?

Sorry it's therapeutic use exemption so you have a doctors note for why you're using something that's otherwise banned.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Sorry it's therapeutic use exemption so you have a doctors note for why you're using something that's otherwise banned.

Ah, makes sense, thanks.

loving lol at Nasri then in that case.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo

Ninpo posted:

Ah, makes sense, thanks.

loving lol at Nasri then in that case.

All the good athletes get TUEs so they can get doped up because they've all mysteriously developed asthma late in life.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
And then retire just when people start to wonder about it

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
The daftest thing is I'm sure he could've banged all the wannabe Kardashians he wanted purely based on his Bank balance, without the need to scupper his career and become a laughing stock.

Ninpo
Aug 6, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Bacon Terrorist posted:

The daftest thing is I'm sure he could've banged all the wannabe Kardashians he wanted purely based on his Bank balance, without the need to scupper his career and become a laughing stock.

Yeah but this way we get to have some laughs.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
True, I suppose the most shocking thing about this footballer sex scandal is he managed to do it without a team mate present.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
thats why he's getting banned

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Jose posted:

Nice av

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Jose posted:

I don't seem to have buttons for this, admins???

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

thanks

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

That av is hot trash, real bad

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
Leicester won the league and now Samir Nasri faces a four year ban from football for visiting a terrible LA brothel as revealed by his girlfriend on twitter. Football is alive.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
lowtax gave him that av i think

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
Ex arsenal and city player is a oval office, or news at 11

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Bacon Terrorist posted:

True, I suppose the most shocking thing about this footballer sex scandal is he managed to do it without a team mate present.

Lmao

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

lol what was he even doing in LA anyway

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi posted:

He literally goes there to hang out at whatever clubs wannabe Kardashians hang out these days.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Weaponized Cum posted:

Ex arsenal and city player is a oval office, or news at 11

If I was the first partially-decent player to emerge from Marseille's youth system since some guy named Eric Di Meco in the 80s I'd be a proper oval office too - big fish, small pond and all that

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

This is a fair question.

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

Some pseudo-Kardashian "medical practitioner," according to his ex-girlfriend. Please do keep up.

edogawa rando fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jan 7, 2017

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

Jason Sextro posted:

If I was the first partially-decent player to emerge from Marseille's youth system since some guy named Eric Di Meco in the 80s I'd be a proper oval office too - big fish, small pond and all that

Where did payet come up

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Breath Ray posted:

Where did payet come up

AS Excelsior in Reunion, but his first Ligue 1 team was Nantes.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Man City charged by the FA over not allowing anti-doping officials to know where players were after changing training routines. Maximum penalty could be sanctions and points deduction but we all know it will be a meaningless fine.

Total Meatlove
Jan 28, 2007

:japan:
Rangers died, shoujo Hitler cried ;_;

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Man City charged by the FA over not allowing anti-doping officials to know where players were after changing training routines. Maximum penalty could be sanctions and points deduction but we all know it will be a meaningless fine.

Given the current political and media landscape with regards to doping, I doubt it. Also Rio managed to get himself banned for similar and United fans will whine enough to not let it out of the spotlight.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
Rio just didn't turn up for a drug test, which I'm pretty sure they view as quite a bit worse than the the whereabouts business.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

MrBling posted:

Rio just didn't turn up for a drug test, which I'm pretty sure they view as quite a bit worse than the the whereabouts business.

If they don't know where you are they can't test you out of competition which is when you're most likely to be doping. A club actively obstructing that process is incredibly suspicious

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Apparently Niles Ranger had a whopping 2 goals per 1 criminal conviction. This time for bank fraud

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010
The Loan Arranger

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

If they don't know where you are they can't test you out of competition which is when you're most likely to be doping. A club actively obstructing that process is incredibly suspicious

pep's club suspicious? say it ain't so

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Dunban posted:

What are you talking about, these are totally legitimate businesswomen

https://bestofinsta.org/profile/noorli9 :nws:

Not that I wouldn't love to disappoint them all at once but isn't it a bit weird to get topless with your sisters and smush your tits all over each other for publicity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Butterfly Valley posted:

Not that I wouldn't love to disappoint them all at once but isn't it a bit weird to get topless with your sisters and smush your tits all over each other for publicity

#downtobusiness #sozahdahsisters #themillenialwomen #ridiculouslifestyle #5seven8nine10 #onlythefam #NYC