Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BBJoey
Oct 31, 2012

lethal: can kill someone without having to hide the body afterwards
emetic: can get someone out of the way so you can knock them out if your window of opportunity isn't long enough to subdue them then and there
sedative: ???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Sedative is there to cover some insanely specific scenario you'll probably never encounter. But the lethal and throw up syringe can be very useful for doing suit only runs

WEEDCAT
Oct 31, 2005

*sets you on fire*
sometimes you can use the emetic syringe to get someone to go into a bathroom to throw up when poisoning their food or drink would only result in them throwing up in a garbage can or over a railing or whatever. it is also really good for getting a bodyguard to go away at the right moment.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I decided to do SASO for my first run of Bangkok, and I rather regret it. Since I didn't know the map very well I started at the bottom floor of the restricted wing and one by one knocked out every single person on every single floor. Ended up with a pile of 20 guys on the stairs to the basement. I didn't realise that the atrium rooftop connected both sides of the building.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

E Equals MC Hammer posted:

I decided to do SASO for my first run of Bangkok, and I rather regret it. Since I didn't know the map very well I started at the bottom floor of the restricted wing and one by one knocked out every single person on every single floor. Ended up with a pile of 20 guys on the stairs to the basement. I didn't realise that the atrium rooftop connected both sides of the building.
that's admirable but v masochistic

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I love sapienza but I wish I could just forgo killing the virus... it's so drat tedious and uninteresting at this point

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
https://twitter.com/Hitman/status/816959180657467392

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Elusive target in Colorado :staredog:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I hope the new escalation in Colorado isn't as brutal as the current one

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Can't wait to see what that Colorado elusive target will be like. I want that Colorado outfit with the silly hat.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

yah

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Absolution is a collection of horrible misogynistic or otherwise bigoted garbage from start to finish. Bondage nuns wasn't even the tip of the iceberg, that's just what everyone remembers because it was in a trailer. My standout moments were the antisemitic stereotype weapons dealer, the supermodel/hag female character binary, and the map structured to encourage players to use the dead corpse of a tortured stripper as a distraction.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
failed the sapienza escalation where you have to hide corpses within 60secs because i blew up my target with an explosive cellphone and it launched his body god knows where and i couldn't even find it within the allotted minute. i love this game...

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

rediscover posted:

Absolution is a collection of horrible misogynistic or otherwise bigoted garbage from start to finish. Bondage nuns wasn't even the tip of the iceberg, that's just what everyone remembers because it was in a trailer. My standout moments were the antisemitic stereotype weapons dealer, the supermodel/hag female character binary, and the map structured to encourage players to use the dead corpse of a tortured stripper as a distraction.
lmao. IO have always been really loving weird about any minority you can think of in that hosed-up European racism way, like the Chinese girl in the first two games who keeps accidentally becoming a geisha sex slave and getting rescued by 47

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
SOSA'ed Sapienza by starting at the ruins, dropping rock formations on the virus and de Santis and shooting Caruso with a cannon. It was stalac-tight if you know what I mean

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

lmao. IO have always been really loving weird about any minority you can think of in that hosed-up European racism way, like the Chinese girl in the first two games who keeps accidentally becoming a geisha sex slave and getting rescued by 47

poor Larry

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

frank.club posted:

poor Larry

that probation reason though

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
who'se jivjov?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bill Barber posted:

who'se jivjov?
An insane Games idiot

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

An insane Games idiot
gently caress, I turned on my signature and forgot to answer your question. Jivjov is an insane Games idiot.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

My girlfriend of 8 years bought me an intentionally stupid gift and because I lightly mocked her for it in a thread she reads I now have the insane Games Nintendo guy in my rap sheet forever

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

fau make me games mod. ill either fix it or stop caring in a week

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

My girlfriend of 8 years bought me an intentionally stupid gift and because I lightly mocked her for it in a thread she reads I now have the insane Games Nintendo guy in my rap sheet forever
There's nothing stupid about a Waluigi amiibo. Someone headshot this idiot please.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

There's nothing stupid about a Waluigi amiibo. Someone headshot this idiot please.
Ah, i see "irony" is being deployed again.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I love Hitman.

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

ol yeller posted:

I love Hitman.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ol yeller posted:

I love Hitman.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

ol yeller posted:

I love Hitman.

I'm looking forward to the new Marrakesh escalation

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

Marrakesh is a really good map even though the framerate on ps4 drops to like 15 when you're in the crowd of people -_-

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

I love Hitman.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
SOSA'ed A Gilded Cage by poisoning Reza's food, sneaking into the consulate, and electrocuting Strandberg. People were all like "enjoy your time in Bangkok, Mr. Rieper" because I was wearing the casual suit with gloves

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

MeatwadIsGod posted:

SOSA'ed A Gilded Cage by poisoning Reza's food, sneaking into the consulate, and electrocuting Strandberg. People were all like "enjoy your time in Bangkok, Mr. Rieper" because I was wearing the casual suit with gloves

I got to 20 on Marrakesh and did SASO without realizing I could poison his food which made SASO really tricky.

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot

rediscover posted:

There are 5 weeks in a month.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Someone may have linked this in here already but I was thinking abotu speedruns because of AGDQ and here's all of Hitman Season 1 silent assassin in 8 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ActsxN786ok

Pumprag
Jan 29, 2013

rediscover posted:

Most european developers I can think of had problems like that.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

new 47 outfit theyre adding this week

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also drat how come nobody told me the escalation was already avialable in Marrakesh? I gotta play some more Hitman tonight.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

new 47 outfit theyre adding this week

hatman

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

God now I want individual customization so I could run Santa 47 with the 10 Gallon Hat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

i think youre going to have to saso the colorado exclusive target for that outfit?

• Locked thread