Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Darkman Fanpage posted:

snl is a gormless shitstain of a sketchshow

yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Agrajag posted:

hmm yes loving germans electing a fascist is totally not gonna happen. loving lol, merkal is out and fash is in.

merkel is the right wing candidate

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Yinlock posted:

yeah it's funny how the russia thing was dying down and then they're suddenly super-denying it

"well i guess russia was a "red" herring, hahahahaha"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT RUSSIA"

"um"

"IM NOT WORKING FOR RUSSIA"

you lost me, when did anyone stop caring about russia messing with the elections? i loving watched a congressional hearing just to address that issue itself.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

Mariana Horchata posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_N5l6Tmghs

sometimes ed balls reminds me of winnie the pooh stuck in a mastermind MP's body... :yayclod:

hes rad

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Kurtofan posted:

merkel is the right wing candidate

*checks narrative notecards* woah woah woah, this isn't okay friend. You'll need to get out until you get a bit more histrionic tia.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

you lost me, when did anyone stop caring about russia messing with the elections? i loving watched a congressional hearing just to address that issue itself.

i just saw less and less of it as time went on, and then suddenly they're all up in arms about denying it

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Serf posted:

I don't think putin is unhappy with anything that's happened so far. an unstable america that is friendlier towards him is better overall

Yeah. Putin's game is to infect the population with confusion and distrust in government , and then to openly let us know that he's doing it, which results in people being suspicious of all information and not knowing what's real anymore. He's achieved his goal flawlessly.

It'slike how Osama's goal was to drag America into an unwinnable war on his turf that would destroy its reputation amoungst middle-eastern states for the rest of the century. We're kind of suckers for walking into obvious traps.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
https://twitter.com/igorvolsky/status/817446848298414081

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Yinlock posted:

i just saw less and less of it as time went on, and then suddenly they're all up in arms about denying it

I think it's because the CIA just said they had the names of people and hard evidence now.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

I think it's because the CIA just said they had the names of people and hard evidence now.

haha oh poo poo

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

so did this stop trump from becoming president

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
#thoughtsandprayers

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
these thoughts are too accurate for sand prayers

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

*takes a closer look*

hmmm nope still at 0 fucks given

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Schnorkles posted:

Begun, the republican wars have :unsmigghh:

Literally what are you talking about. There has been zero indication of any friction between the party and Trump. Trump's in charge. The party is bowing to him. Trump gives, they receive. Show up to Trump's power brokerage table and thou shalt receive.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Kind of hard not to talk about Russia when trump unprompted sucks Putins dick on Twitter and incidentally has a plan to "reorganize" the CIA while he just happens to be making GBS threads on them. Seriously wonder what's worse that Trump is so narcissistic he'll go after intelligence agencies for making conclusions that hurt his ego or the possibility that the Russian sex tape is real and Putin is calling the shots. US Intel needs to do some deep troll policy making where conspiracy theory websites Donald follows start putting out real intelligence so we don't end up invading Mexico over hollow earth jihadist reptile theories.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Yinlock posted:

haha oh poo poo

Okay, I should have said "claimed." But, yeah, saw a headline where they claimed to have the names of the people or something like that and intelligence leaders started demanding Trump to meet with them and listen to what they found. This is why the denial tantrum started.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
big time thoughts and prayers-giver here

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
RE: Ft Lauderdale airport shooting:

Montasque fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 6, 2017

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Covok posted:

Okay, I should have said "claimed." But, yeah, saw a headline where they claimed to have the names of the people or something like that and intelligence leaders started demanding Trump to meet with them and listen to what they found. This is why the denial tantrum started.

well that solved the mystery of why he's suddenly mad at them

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Montasque posted:

lol from canada

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Montasque posted:

shootings.jpg

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
pftcommenter from downtown

https://twitter.com/PFTCommenter/status/817440556473319425

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Montasque posted:

baloogan expanding his shitpost horizons

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Agrajag posted:

*takes a closer look*

hmmm nope still at 0 fucks given

:siren: ATTENTION C-SPAM: AGRAJAG STILL FEELS APATHY ABOUT GUN VIOLENCE. PLEASE CLAP :siren:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Agrajag posted:

lol from canada

A lot of candians on /pol/ support Trump because /pol/ is a neo-Nazi Trump echo chamber, like Freep and /r/The_Donald. If those people were more self-aware, they'd start a religion.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/817453219613917185
(twitter web client)

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

:perfect:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Dang, he actually responded to that in a presidential manner. Somewhat. More so than normal. Must be because it was a white guy.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
"monitoring the situation" is a p overblown way to say "watching fox news"

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/jimsciutto/status/817453719168159744

no readout expected

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

PFTCommenter fucken owns

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

was trump actually present for it

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

also lol at comey being allowed anywhere near this

Covok
May 27, 2013

Trump is probably secretly happy this happened as an excuse to never say what happened during his meeting today.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I wonder if the FTL shooting was past the security gate or not

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Yinlock posted:

was trump actually present for it

Look into your heart, child. You know the answer.

Edit: betting the shooter is a whitey because they have him in custody. Otherwise he'd have 350 holes in him.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

mormonpartyboat posted:

these thoughts are too accurate for sand prayers

Sand attack prayers

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
I'm actually gonna go with crazy veteran for the FTL shooting. Minority, but not muslim.

Who wants to give me 10 to 1 I'm feelin lucky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Der Meister posted:

PFTCommenter fucken owns

he can turn anything into :godwinning:

• Locked thread