Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Just...stop.

Please stop.

Ed Balls for mayor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

please no I don't want to live under Mayor Martin Shkreli or whoever else she'd manage to lose the election to

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Sen Bill Nelson says Esteban Santiago is the FL shooter and had a military ID but they do not know its authenticity.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

lol yeah she really would be corrupt as gently caress

Strom Thermos
Sep 18, 2004

Agrajag posted:

hey Hillary you already gave us Trump so please stop already. i cant handle any more of your fuckups. just gently caress off into that forest hiking trail forever.

This makes me smile

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Mayor Jon Stewart

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
wobbly beam

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i agree with this post

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Mayor Jon Stewart

(shrugs jewishly)

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Jet fuel doesn't wobbly steel beams

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I would vote for Major John Stewart. No, wait. Mayor Stephen Colbert!

Am I cool now, edgy teenage political cynics? Am I?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Mayor Fiddy Cent

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

Covok posted:

Sen Bill Nelson says Esteban Santiago is the FL shooter and had a military ID but they do not know its authenticity.

I'm gonna say I called it, appreciate the congrats.

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
The best response to a petty and corrupt president? Become a petty and corrupt mayor, but this time it's funny and good

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Grey Fox posted:

Mayor Fiddy Cent

i thought Fiddy lives in Flo-rida

OhFunny
Jun 26, 2013

EXTREMELY PISSED AT THE DNC
My brother landed in Fort Lauderdale airport yesterday after visiting us for the holidays. Close call there.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i hate years after presidential election years because i hear so much about nyc mayor and nj governor elections yet i don't live in either place

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Covok posted:

I WOULD VOTE FOR MAYOR TRUMP TRUMP TRUMP. NO, WAIT. MAJOR DR. SEX CAKE!

TRUMP!

TRUMP!

i hear ya

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
guide on how to survive in trump's america : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_TbgMUx9OA

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Agrajag posted:

i thought Fiddy lives in Flo-rida
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq1pRttDgJQ

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Covok posted:

I would vote for Major John Stewart. No, wait. Mayor Stephen Colbert!

Am I cool now, edgy teenage political cynics? Am I?

Maybe if you go on a gif posting spree.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

Vertical Lime posted:

i hate years after presidential election years because i hear so much about nyc mayor and nj governor elections yet i don't live in either place

I wish NYC would shut the gently caress up about their mayor like anyone gives a gently caress

Covok
May 27, 2013

I didn't say that...

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Mayor El-P

Covok
May 27, 2013

freckle posted:

Maybe if you go on a gif posting spree.

Can't do that again at the moment. Would you prefer Star Wars, Star Trek, or Doctor Who? Or that Sherlock show?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Der Meister posted:

I wish NYC would shut the gently caress up about their mayor like anyone gives a gently caress

*BIG
WET
rear end*

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

star wars, pls

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Kurtofan posted:

guide on how to survive in trump's america : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_TbgMUx9OA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

ED balls, MIKE coons, great balls of crapo!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Covok posted:

Can't do that again at the moment. Would you prefer Star Wars, Star Trek, or Doctor Who? Or that Sherlock show?

just gently caress our poo poo up.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pound us in our poll holes

Covok
May 27, 2013

This is getting weird now.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
never said the fascists were going to be smart

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
quite correct, pip pip, heil putin

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

pathetic little tramp posted:

never said the fascists were going to be smart

oh god if we make a relations chart using facebook and linkedin it turns out we're all part of the Clinton web!

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
twitter needs to die yesterday

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Hillary for mayor of New York. Woo! I for one am with her!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

DrPlump posted:

Hillary for mayor of New York. Woo! I for one am with her!

:same:

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Russia thing gonna even make the news tonight or does Trump have to thank a very angry Florida man?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
if i gotta depend on wikileaks task force to let me know what ben carson's bus is up to these days, so be it

• Locked thread