Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Aston posted:

Board games and then maybe Overwatch or Dishonoured 1 DLC

the Duad dlc is extremely good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm 3 levels into the 3rd character in Odin Sphere and I kinda hate her.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They bring in a stamina meter and she doesn't always attack in the direction you're pointing because of her play style and she has to reload. It's all ranged attacks too...I appreciate variety but it's the opposite of what I enjoyed about the game up to this point

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

I've got like five games I already have and want to play but I'm gonna be loving honest I just want to play Path of Exile

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Vice City with my own 80's playlist because the radio has gotten really old

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Diablo III. The event ends in a couple days and I heard it sucks but I want that little butcher pet

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ciaphas posted:

I've got like five games I already have and want to play but I'm gonna be loving honest I just want to play Path of Exile
This but 20 games and Nuclear Throne.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Stardew Valley, Overwatch, and some 3DS. Hunkering down for some snow storm gaming tomorrow :D :coffee:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Played Mercenaries Saga 3 for 3DS a good and cheap tactical jrpg. The guys who translated it did a poo poo job though it has like a loving typo every 20 words.

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011
Bf1 and maybe some Overwatch

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
Might finish A Link Between Worlds

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Stardew Valley, Overwatch, and some 3DS. Hunkering down for some snow storm gaming tomorrow :D :coffee:

Besides games I was hoping to go fly my racing quadcopter around the park a bit this weekend but it looks like it's gonna be wet and windy for us too :(

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

I wish for you to stop using this phrase.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
strength to snow gamers

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
but it didn't snow very much here

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

It never snows in Las Vegas, we just get a lot of wet slushy crap that's hell to drive through

So yeah doing the bare minimum outside of Video Games this weekend :buddy:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm wrapping up my soviet run on HOI4 and will maybe start my US one next.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Overwatch, so far.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

bravely second and ori if I cn get my computer to stop freezing every 20 min

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Stardew Valley. It's a really great option.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I'm playing the game where I get brutally owned online

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

iZBOT, then Mighty Switch Force if i beat the former

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

What is a Mighty Switch Force

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

small hendren posted:

I wish for you to stop using this phrase.

i can do that for you.. anyways im playing the Witness + Hitman tonight.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Office shut down early due to weather so I've got an early start on Rise of the Tomb Raider. Hoping I can beat it tonight, I think I'm close to the climax.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Nonstop FFXV gaming, gonna move the plot finally.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Everyone talking about fun snowy weather times and im just sitting in ny sighing while its cold as poo poo and only snows a tiny dusting this year

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Thinking about playing some watch dogs 2 with the online stuff off so i dont have to be paranoid the whole time about if that npc was acting like an npc or not while trying to explore

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

Everyone talking about fun snowy weather times and im just sitting in ny sighing while its cold as poo poo and only snows a tiny dusting this year

Where are you? We got a couple good snowfalls this year in the Hudson valley

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

getting close to beating Ori i think. going to start lightning returns this weekend, god willing.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably Overwatch and maybe some of the Hitmans.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

Where are you? We got a couple good snowfalls this year in the Hudson valley

Theres been like one good one i can remember usually its like one every other week

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
it snowed 2 inches here and its gonna get back up to the upper 50s here in a few days, indiana winters own

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

There's been absolutely no snow here all winter. It's been grey and raining for about 40 hours straight though. I'm playing Hyrule Warriors

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

someone did a cool thing at a nearby airport today, along with the storms i'm in for a super fun night tonight working for the air industry. ill try to squeeze in some monster hunter gen

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Watching Audrey play Stardew Valley on my steam account for this love-struck gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I started watching this. https://www.twitch.tv/seebotschat

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Bobnumerotres posted:

someone did a cool thing at a nearby airport today, along with the storms i'm in for a super fun night tonight working for the air industry. ill try to squeeze in some monster hunter gen

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/seebotschat/PleasantPorcupineHassaanChop This has been happening for the past 2 minutes, and it's getting a little bit too wild for me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

Watching Audrey play Stardew Valley on my steam account for this love-struck gamer.

How's he liking it so far?