Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

oof. look at the loving tightrope dude has to walk on to avoid blatantly saying "yes, russia wanted donald trump to win."

i mean, it's there, he just barely avoided saying it outright. this will be interesting going forward.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

what a wormy piece of poo poo. oh they tried to influence but didnt hack the voting so its alright lol

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

i would believe this statement more if ryan had said "Just like our electrical system, our political system is too hosed up and fragmented to fall to any outside influence."

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I like how our government puts out a report saying that one of our major adversaries successfully installed a president, and we're all supposed to carry on like :tif:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

rofl

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

yep

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

OH COME ON

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Al! posted:

my killer whale heart was broken back in the 90s when free willy died

wait whaaaaattt :aaaaa:

:holymoley: (((g l o b a l a e s t h e t i c)))

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

doesnt the republican party have any ww2 buffs left or were they all kicked out for going ummm......... guys.....????

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Paul's never really struck me as the Nazi type. He's more of a Childan styled collaborator.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.

Nichael posted:

I like how our government puts out a report saying that one of our major adversaries successfully installed a president, and we're all supposed to carry on like :tif:

lol Putin accomplished what communism couldn't congrats on becoming like a cheap banana republic.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Al! posted:

doesnt the republican party have any ww2 buffs left or were they all kicked out for going ummm......... guys.....????

of course they do that's why they chose that logo

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

ahhahaha death is certain

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

wait whaaaaattt :aaaaa:

:holymoley:

ya they spent a bunch of money building a special pen to move free willy into in costal oregon, then after a while they took him up to alaska where they released him into the wild and he promptly died

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
That loving Nazi iconography. It's so blatant. It's like they're taunting the real Americans, the silent majority, the true patriots who know we're now all puppets.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Al-Saqr posted:

lol Putin accomplished what communism couldn't congrats on becoming like a cheap banana republic.
In a way, I can't say the United States didn't deserve this. We've meddled in so many elections or flat out overthrown fairly elected leaders that we had this coming. But I also actually live here so I kind of wish we never got our karmic retribution.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

earlier statement in full w/ new logo

Laphroaig
Feb 6, 2004

Drinking Smoke
Dinosaur Gum

pathetic little tramp posted:

So Paul Ryan revealed his new official logo on his website today....

http://www.speaker.gov

holy gently caress its real

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm between :bisonyes: and :tif:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Holy loving poo poo. How did no one realize that looked like the Nazi logo? Like, how the gently caress do you now see that?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its like the nazi logo for a video game that also wants to release in germany

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Al! posted:

ya they spent a bunch of money building a special pen to move free willy into in costal oregon, then after a while they took him up to alaska where they released him into the wild and he promptly died

that's like so 2016

well ahead of their time

rip willy, rip harambe, rip tilikum *snerk*

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

a e s t h e t i c s

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Laphroaig posted:

holy gently caress its real

twitter tells me that it's based on the house speaker seal. checks out.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
The final days of Capitalism.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its not the NAZIS its the totkriegtruppen logo theres a very big difference in that,

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

win the state lotto and run for congress

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Nichael posted:

actually liberal stupidity and the cult of data helped get trunp elected more than the russians. but sure keep putting all the blame on russia instead of confronting the real problems within the democratic party.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Covok posted:

Holy loving poo poo. How did no one realize that looked like the Nazi logo? Like, how the gently caress do you now see that?
They realized.

Philthy posted:

The final days of Capitalism.
Capitalism ain't ending. We're just shifting into the dystopian hyper-capitalism of sci-fi.

mormonpartyboat posted:

its like the nazi logo for a video game that also wants to release in germany
poo poo, it's totally that.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Covok posted:

implying that it was an accident

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

ill be honest with you, everythings hosed and we're overanalyzers

but surely since we all had the same immediate reaction of "oh thats nazi iconography we've all seen before" someone in the mainstream media will right??????

right?????

help me out here guys

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!
What the hell is the point/purpose behind saying stuff like this?

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/817456980184821760

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
logo owns, soon it will be on dailykos and then CNN these next 4 years are gonna own

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

actually liberal stupidity and the cult of data helped get trunp elected more than the russians. but sure keep putting all the blame on russia instead of confronting the real problems within the democratic party.
I've said this like five times on this forum. I am not putting all of my blame anywhere. Clinton hosed up. The Russians intervened. The education system failed us. The media sabotaged us by seeking profit above all else. Trump ran an excellent campaign (based on hate and lies). Lots of things went wrong. Don't put words in my mouth.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

ill be honest with you, everythings hosed and we're overanalyzers

but surely since we all had the same immediate reaction of "oh thats nazi iconography we've all seen before" someone in the mainstream media will right??????

right?????

help me out here guys

search your feelings

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

MaxxBot posted:

retweets

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

MaxxBot posted:

white washing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

pathetic little tramp posted:

So Paul Ryan revealed his new official logo on his website today....

http://www.speaker.gov

Uh

• Locked thread