Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Nobody is going to stop seeing movies out of loyalty to Trump.

Mike must be waaaaaay up Donald's rear end if he thinks this is a thing that could happen.
And it's not even the director or the studio the person is boycotting, it's one of the casted actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

3 Lukovich did this one last year, but now it's more appropriate than ever

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe

Meanwhile, in reality:

Almost 20 points lower than Dubbers!

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Is this trying to suggest it was Trump who turned the GOP away from their efforts to cripple the ethics office?

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Death is not only inevitable, but also immediately impending in light of a DJT presidency, AGC.

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Oop, time for more crocodile tears about division from Scott "the Dems are demons from Hell" Stantis, a bloo bloo bloo, why can't we all reach across the aisle like him *casually pushes third-party candidate even further out of panel*

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Sandpuppy posted:

Meanwhile, in reality:
I hope reality makes a comeback in 2017 but I am not optimistic.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

that butthole tho

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

SeANMcBAY posted:

Doesn't he have some of the highest approval ratings of any outgoing president?:lol:

If you discount all those fake percentage points though and look at the REAL approval rating he's actually got the lowest approval rating of any outgoing President.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Obama has the highest approval ratings.

"Well uhh it depends on how you do the math"

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Bib the Builder

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
You know, this year's election is actually reminding me uncomfortably of the Tom Clancy novels where his oh-so-special main character became president.

New president has close ties with Russia who are totally heroic kleptocrats? Check.
Closer American-Russian ties come at a time when China is seeking to expand and flex its power in the Pacific? Check.
New president promises to excise all the political insiders from Washington, immediately fills cabinet with billionaires? Check.
New president has nothing resembling political leadership experience? Check.

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cythereal posted:

You know, this year's election is actually reminding me uncomfortably of the Tom Clancy novels where his oh-so-special main character became president.

New president has close ties with Russia who are totally heroic kleptocrats? Check.
Closer American-Russian ties come at a time when China is seeking to expand and flex its power in the Pacific? Check.
New president promises to excise all the political insiders from Washington, immediately fills cabinet with billionaires? Check.

Both have been played by Alec Baldwin? Check

Bunni-kat
May 25, 2010

Service Desk B-b-bunny...
How can-ca-caaaaan I
help-p-p-p you?
Some of those comics raise a question for me: what's Russia's stance with Israel? Is there going to be tension because of Trump getting buddy-buddy with Russia?

SwimmingSpider
Jan 3, 2008

Jön, jön, jön a vizipók.
Várják már a tólakók.
Ez a kis pók ügyes búvár.
Sok új kaland is még rá vár.

"fortune teller" archetypes tend to be based on Rroma and Middle Eastern caricatures so, maybe you're on to something Mallard.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

SwimmingSpider posted:

"fortune teller" archetypes tend to be based on Rroma and Middle Eastern caricatures so, maybe you're on to something Mallard.

but he drew that one white, that means it's not racist and has never been racist and can never be racist :confused:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

this is amazing

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

A mental health cartoon?

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
A Mind-Reading Cartoon.

Mister Beeg
Sep 7, 2012

A Certified Jerk

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Sinners Sandwich posted:

A mental health cartoon?

I think it's still an ISIS cartoon just so they can call it terrorism and put the onus on ISIS even though it's about mental illness and access to guns.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes

i'd say whoever does the colours might want to read the text from time to time but that would imply that it takes the effort of at least two people to produce a JRROSE! cartoon and that would just depress me, so I guess Rose just doesn't see colour what a nice chap

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Sinners Sandwich posted:

A mental health cartoon?

Notice the tail, he's literally demonizing the killer. It's a mental health cartoon in the same way that Malleus Maleficarum was a book on psychotherapy.

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Wait. Stantis is skeptical of Repeal and Replace? Has the GOP hosed up that badly?

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Donald Trump's Twitter endorsements"

Telegraph:

The i paper:

Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'grow up and be an adult' over Twitter attacks

Times:

No idea. Birds Eye peas, and pea-brained, I guess.

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Pancho Jueves
Aug 20, 2007

BEST FRIENDS!!

Boy, it sure would suck having a president who's an unbridled narcissist.

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

And if they had listened, what could they have done? Remember it's illegal in Florida for a Doctor to ask if you have access to firearms.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

Selachian fucked around with this message at 19:02 on Jan 7, 2017

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
What is Rand Paul doing in the Oval Office?

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Pancho Jueves posted:

Boy, it sure would suck having a president who's an unbridled narcissist.
Narcissist, power hungry, warmonger, would rather vacation than do the job of being president... Conservative cartoonists projected so hard they somehow projected Trump onto Obama from the future.

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD
Jul 7, 2012

King Possum III posted:

3 Lukovich did this one last year, but now it's more appropriate than ever

I have this feeling he will forego the SOTU for a written one.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

duz posted:

And if they had listened, what could they have done? Remember it's illegal in Florida for a Doctor to ask if you have access to firearms.

he wasn't a Floridian.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

TheBigAristotle posted:

A Mind-Reading Cartoon.

No, the shooter had been in psychotherapy and had told his therapist exactly what that cartoon says. But it's not going to lead to gun control in America. I mean, if you take guns away from people who have literally said they want to shoot random strangers for no reason, where will it end?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Cythereal posted:

So you're saying we're due for an Iranian-fostered bio-attack using weaponized ebola after which America righteously stomps the hell out of Iran (while the whole world stands up and claps) and also two redneck sovcits try to blow up the white house with an ANFO filled cement mixer only to never even make it to DC in the most boring subplot to ever go nowhere?

Clancy never was the same after the Cold War ended. Not having the Soviets around broke what little was left of his brain.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 9 hours!
One last reminder. Gay Abortion submission period ends tomorrow at 11:59 PM EST. You have a day and a half to get your entry in if you have not yet.

Selachian
Oct 9, 2012

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

I have this feeling he will forego the SOTU for a written one.

A guy who calls himself "the ratings machine" passing up a chance to be on half a dozen channels at once, with a large chunk of the country watching? No way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Possum III
Feb 15, 2016

• Locked thread