Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

grittyreboot posted:

Can we just permaban PCOS Bill?

Can't you just use the ignore function like an adult?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Jerry Cotton posted:

You know what adults also do? They ban poo poo stirrers so no one else has to deal with them.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
I'd prefer people just shut the gently caress up about PCOS Bill and stop making GBS threads threads up with weak burns against him, tbh.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Guy Goodbody posted:

He tried to hook up with a 13 year old girl via World of Warcraft

Holy poo poo, you weren't kidding.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=8780945

quote:

Davison, from Northern California, was sentenced to 10 years for luring a 13-year-old Utah girl into a sexual relationship. Davison met the girl online while playing the game "World of Warcraft." The two started instant messaging.

Authorities said Davison convinced the girl to travel to California; he even bought her a one-way bus ticket..

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

hyperhazard posted:

Holy poo poo, you weren't kidding.

https://www.ksl.com/?sid=8780945

Whoa big spender.

Literally.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

because how else would you flex nuts about having the smallest amount of power possible?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

Jerry Cotton posted:

Post with honor!

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape
RIP: AUG thread

Slime
Jan 3, 2007
PCOS Bill is secretly Lowtax, that's why he isn't banned.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Shut the gently caress up already about lovely posters.

I think Imgur is making GBS threads the bed this morning. Getting a lot of "over capacity" messages.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Ugh bodymod people are the worst.

cash crab posted:

not a democratic free space.

But, my first amendment :911: (or whichever number the freedom of speech was)

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bodymod people are just making themselves look like their head image. Can you imagine the torment those poor people went through thinking they should have no nipples or one half-assed sewn shut eye but were born with out it? They're all incredibly brave.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

"Gimme the 'Beat-up Darth Maul' please"

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I wanna know how the dude with the spike mohawk shaves his head. I'm sure the spikes just attach to smaller screw-posts or something, but he'd still have to shave around said screw-posts, right?

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Subdermal magnets.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

Scratch Monkey posted:

"Gimme the 'Beat-up Darth Maul' please"

This guy's forehead looks like bacon.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Gorilla Salad posted:

Subdermal magnets.

Here we gooooo! :munch:

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Why would anyone remove their nipples

Slime
Jan 3, 2007

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Can't get a purple nurple if you don't got no nurple to purple.

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
He doesn't want to be king of Ireland.

Look it up!

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
I guess it's only about the hips for that guy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ain't gonna get paid.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

To prevent irritation while jogging. Most serious marathon runners have their nipples removed.

Pittsburgh Lambic
Feb 16, 2011

considering that actual wasps are unable to eat solid food due to their non-existent waists, this raises questions

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Not Work Safe Malted milk balls:nws:

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Slime posted:

Can't get a purple nurple if you don't got no nurple to purple.

:aaa: You're basically invincible at that point.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

I love what this thread makes people type

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Surprisingly, the one with the corset made me cringe the hardest. Jesus Christ, her bones must be hosed from the training she had to do to get in to a corset that thin.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I'm assuming they were literally all molested

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Considering the size of the scars, that dude must've had absolutely massive nipples

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Guy Goodbody posted:

Considering the size of the scars, that dude must've had absolutely massive nipples

You could call them "Pepperoni Niiiips"

CommissarMega
Nov 18, 2008

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Intoluene posted:

Surprisingly, the one with the corset made me cringe the hardest. Jesus Christ, her bones must be hosed from the training she had to do to get in to a corset that thin.

Yeah, same here. Honestly, the other bodymod people don't look all that different from your garden variety sci-fi alien, but that woman's body is seriously unsettling in how utterly nonhuman it is. Did historical corsets get that bad?

Enos Shenk
Nov 3, 2011

So like, what happens when you get a cold with nose thingies like that? Do you just leak everywhere?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Enos Shenk posted:

So like, what happens when you get a cold with nose thingies like that? Do you just leak everywhere?

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

CommissarMega posted:

Yeah, same here. Honestly, the other bodymod people don't look all that different from your garden variety sci-fi alien, but that woman's body is seriously unsettling in how utterly nonhuman it is. Did historical corsets get that bad?

Most surviving ones go to about a 23"--26" waist. But there were plenty of much bigger women in the 19th c, as is clear from photos and actual clothes. Since clothes are made to fit you while in your corset, we can safely say that most women weren't anywhere near this kind of look. You sometimes see them in advertising, but those are typically drawings, not photos.

Girls were started in corsets around three or so. So were boys: if there was any chance of deformity the corset would fix it. We still do that today. Anyways, girls simply grew up in corsets, and their bodies just adapted to them.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Intoluene posted:

Google "tightlacing" to see some other fun photos.

What's extra sad with fetishes like this is that these people's partners are into it too, so you have another person affirming your belief that, no really, it's perfectly healthy/super sexy to have a 4" waist.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Ularg posted:

Shut the gently caress up already about lovely posters.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Gross approximation of that gif I posted and ate poo poo for last page.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah I missed that shotgun face link.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Trig Discipline posted:

To prevent irritation while jogging. Most serious marathon runners have their nipples removed.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I knew nipple irritation during marathons was a thing but I thought they just wore pasties or something. Fully removing their nipples seems a bit extreme.

• Locked thread