Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
cams
Mar 28, 2003

boosted is like baloogan if he had conviction

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Yinlock posted:

what happened to zoux anyway, he seemed to disappear entirely after his brutal owning

He was IK, enjoyed it a lot, got banned for something, reregistered his account but never posted again as far as I've seen.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

he posted a few days ago and no one noticed

good, just exactly how it should be

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

thats true.

lol loving zoux. he made fun of me for being scared of trump and predicted a 15% margin of victory hahaha

tbf i also did this and got completely owned

Arzy Was Right

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

I'm a babby so I need to know why people hate baloogan? All I know is that he embraces chaos but I've never actually witnessed him express any reprehensible beliefs

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Yossarian-22 posted:

I'm a babby so I need to know why people hate baloogan? All I know is that he embraces chaos but I've never actually witnessed him express any reprehensible beliefs

He's a bootlicker

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

i miss calling boosted a cuck, he posted a few days ago and no one noticed

oh i remember that, i'm so happy nobody even responded to him hahaha

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

babypolis posted:

several, actually

:getin:

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

He was IK, enjoyed it a lot, got banned for something, reregistered his account but never posted again as far as I've seen.

he got banned for saying that a poster was only faking being black, and then suggested people only liked his posting because of his fake blackness

i guess he guessed (correctly) that he would never be able to live that poo poo down

this was all before nov 8 so this is all without the added shame of being incredibly, painfully wrong

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i wish hinckley had a better shot

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

babypolis posted:

he got banned for saying that a poster was only faking being black, and then suggested people only liked his posting because of his fake blackness

i guess he guessed (correctly) that he would never be able to live that poo poo down

this was all before nov 8 so this is all without the added shame of being incredibly, painfully wrong

D&D was a mistake

ZDR tell us what his parachute is, spool up your IP checking voice control obelisk

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Yinlock posted:

tbf i also did this and got completely owned

Arzy Was Right

you never had that smug sense of self satisfaction zoux had tho. i think you were at least able to consider the possibility of being wrong

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Yossarian-22 posted:

he can get real insufferable real quick, depending on his mood

i can't tell if it happens when he's drunk or not drunk enough

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

cams posted:

boosted is like baloogan if he had conviction

If Canada had laws baloogan absolutely would have been convicted at some point

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

babypolis posted:

No, he kept posting after that, calling everybody sexists for not liking Hillary and ignoring that he accused a person of not being black who then posted a pic of his black hand.

I looked and his last ban was for probating a mod. lol

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Inspector Hound posted:

If Canada had laws baloogan absolutely would have been convicted at some point
lol no baloogan is a coward

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Fidel Castronaut posted:

No, he kept posting after that, calling everybody sexists for not liking Hillary and ignoring that he accused a person of not being black who then posted a pic of his black hand.

I looked and his last ban was for probating a mod. lol

oh yea you are right.

i think that probation was a result of said mod mocking him for that incident

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

tried and convicted and sentenced to death by pickling in maple syrup

for the crime of NOT HOLDING THE DOOR OPEN

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
boosted ran away to /r/the_donald and he was too defective for them

That was funny

Pander
Oct 9, 2007

Fear is the glue that holds society together. It's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear is power.

And at the end of fear, oblivion.

Yinlock posted:

what happened to zoux anyway, he seemed to disappear entirely after his brutal owning

Correct the record checks stopped coming in, so he needed a new job.

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Epic High Five posted:

tried and convicted and sentenced to death by pickling in maple syrup

for the crime of NOT HOLDING THE DOOR OPEN

i mean im a p lenient guy but that is some fukken vile poo poo and it sounds like some horrid poo poo a fascist cuck would pulL! TRUDEAU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Yossarian-22 posted:

just wait~

he's a surprisingly good IK but his viewpoints are confined to a literal wooden shack in the canadian wilderness, he lusts for chaos and death unironically

im a nihilist so it doesnt bother me as much but I get why it would bother others. I actually recommended that he be the IK because it's a thankless job (god it really is~) and he's been doing good as he has, keeping c-spam loose and casual. Like, you might as well help out the mods if people hate you anyways~ :q:

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

babypolis posted:

you never had that smug sense of self satisfaction zoux had tho. i think you were at least able to consider the possibility of being wrong

my one strong point is being able to handle the idea that i can be Wrong About Things

shame that point isn't Being Actually Right but we can't have everything

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
zoux was insane, was probated to calm him down, he responded by probating the mod, in which he was banned for probating a mod

he rereged and never posted in cspam again

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

skaboomizzy posted:

boosted ran away to /r/the_donald and he was too defective for them

That was funny

Give the deetz.

Also, do me next.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trudeau is making Canada Canada again. Time to purge the American influencers

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
baloogan have you ever foufnd an injured woman on the surface and nursed her back to health in the sewers?

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

logikv9 posted:

Trudeau is making Canada Canada again. Time to purge the American influencers

Isnt That Corrupt

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Yossarian-22 posted:

How about Bob Wanko, the guy who protected Reagan with an uzi during Hinckley's assassination attempt?

B O B W A N K O

How did they not make a movie about this dude starring Burt Reynolds?

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Yossarian-22 posted:

I think he's canadian which is just horrible and he should be ashamed

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

mrbradlymrmartin posted:

Isnt That Corrupt

we've gone from "terrible" to "lovely"

another victory for incrementalism

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

just wait~

he's a surprisingly good IK but his viewpoints are confined to a literal wooden shack in the canadian wilderness, he lusts for chaos and death unironically

im a nihilist so it doesnt bother me as much but I get why it would bother others. I actually recommended that he be the IK because it's a thankless job (god it really is~) and he's been doing good as he has, keeping c-spam loose and casual. Like, you might as well help out the mods if people hate you anyways~ :q:

baloogan is a petty authoritarian making the best of his patty authority. the position of ik is a baloogan-shaped lock

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Lastgirl posted:

just wait~

:evilbuddy:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
Baloogan's quite unironically racist, I thought that poo poo wasn't cool around here. Guess it is :xd:

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan

Phyresis posted:

Baloogan's quite unironically racist, I thought that poo poo wasn't cool around here. Guess it is :xd:

I'm racist

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I wanna be ik

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

all my liberal friends keep on sharing videos of woke liberal rednecks going on rants w heavy accents and im starting to think i should exploit my wokeness and lovely redneck accent to make viral videos

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

DeepDickPizza posted:

How did they not make a movie about this dude starring Burt Reynolds?

:shrug:

Bob Wanko

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

consumed by normies posted:

all my liberal friends keep on sharing videos of woke liberal rednecks going on rants w heavy accents and im starting to think i should exploit my wokeness and lovely redneck accent to make viral videos

isnt that how capitalism works? do whatever you gotta do to work the system~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

consumed by normies posted:

Gotta get the sweet, sweet YouTube bucks

• Locked thread