Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

i'm no expert but i don't think you're smoking that right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.
https://twitter.com/K2PLANTHIRE/status/817010126364221441

:eyepop:

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
Chicago professor takes students on a silicon safari wherein they mingle with the "natives"

companies can sell stuff to other companies #wow #whoa

google's awesome clever innovation plan: hiring people who don't particularly need them anyway

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

isn't that that kratom poo poo the dea is trying to ban?

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
23 years

OF COURSE

fnord

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮

akadajet posted:

isn't that that kratom poo poo the dea is trying to ban?

it's a south american infusion that tastes like grass clippings

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

echinopsis posted:

i drink a shitload of coffee but i suspect i am caffeine intolerant coz i don't really notice if i don't (although i still want it) and not sure if i really notice when i have one also

who cares

now micro dosing psychedelics.. there's an interesting

same, op. i drink tons of coffee but never notice anything when i do and i sometimes just dont drink it for a few days and i never notice any problem or difference

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Silver Alicorn posted:

it's a south american infusion that tastes like grass clippings

Oh, so sorta like an IPA.

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop
this is uh, well, interesting

http://jorbusjambalasky.tumblr.com

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

Gazpacho posted:

Chicago professor takes students on a silicon safari wherein they mingle with the "natives"

companies can sell stuff to other companies #wow #whoa

google's awesome clever innovation plan: hiring people who don't particularly need them anyway

lol good has barely invented anything. they just copy, or throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks with the cost of millions, or perhaps billions of customers using their cancelled services

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
the thought of universities offering courses that serve only to indoctrinate unwitting students with corporate ideology really disgusts me

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
my house froze because the thermostat and furnace turned off over the holidays and a bunch of old-rear end pipes burst

luckily i can shower at the gym i guess

heated game moment
Oct 30, 2003

Lipstick Apathy

she definitely thought this was in earnest

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

lol good has barely invented anything. they just copy, or throw stuff at the wall and see what sticks with the cost of millions, or perhaps billions of customers using their cancelled services

~~INNOVATION~~

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

Buglord
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLKaXshILBY

LP0 ON FIRE
Jan 25, 2006

beep boop

i fucken lol'd

Moist von Lipwig
Oct 28, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Tortured By Flan

echinopsis posted:

now micro dosing psychedelics.. there's an interesting

i tried it, it sucks

always macrodose

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

yerba, mate. put another shrimp on the barbie

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Dislike button posted:

she definitely thought this was in earnest

yeah, and even though it's a silly troll it must suck to constantly get that sort of poo poo for real

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Moist von Lipwig posted:

i tried it, it sucks

always macrodose

i'm intrigued for sure. big doses supremacy but am intrigued by the potential effects. some people though aren't using sub threshold doses and just taking very low doses and thinking s it's the same thing. isn't idea that essentially you don't feel like you're on drugs (at all) but in retrospect you can kinda see they influenced your day? and only doing t every few days

idk i'm into that. into that idea with mescaline tbh but not much been written about that. should be mushroom time soon too so tempted to give that a go

still always gonna prefer to trip out but opportunities for doing so are growing thinner by the year. i have a huge couple doses of mescaline just dying to be used, with some ondansetron to make t easy.. but finding aj entire day in my life which i can just take off and get hosed up? wow that's a rare thing indeedio now

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

i don't see *bsd on there

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
also no GNU Hurd. shameful

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/zackwhittaker/status/817723937668923395

:madmax:

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

abraham linkedin posted:

i don't see *bsd on there

Gazpacho posted:

also no GNU Hurd. shameful

level where were going we wont need os :unsmigghh:

Hunter2 Thompson
Feb 3, 2005

Ramrod XTreme

A friend of mine got an echo for christmas and being kind of drunk and a bad friend I used it to order another $3500 Sony camera he bought last year.

Luckily the credit card on his account was cancelled.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

echinopsis posted:

i'm intrigued for sure. big doses supremacy but am intrigued by the potential effects. some people though aren't using sub threshold doses and just taking very low doses and thinking s it's the same thing. isn't idea that essentially you don't feel like you're on drugs (at all) but in retrospect you can kinda see they influenced your day? and only doing t every few days

idk i'm into that. into that idea with mescaline tbh but not much been written about that. should be mushroom time soon too so tempted to give that a go

still always gonna prefer to trip out but opportunities for doing so are growing thinner by the year. i have a huge couple doses of mescaline just dying to be used, with some ondansetron to make t easy.. but finding aj entire day in my life which i can just take off and get hosed up? wow that's a rare thing indeedio now

find droogs with shorter trips, like k

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

i couldn't handle a quarter oz of mush

fell on the floor and woke up wishing i had a sharp instrument

otoh a tab of sertraline will make me feel like all better about the sad brains these days

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

wait, it orders poo poo with that generic of an input?

Aix
Jul 6, 2006
$10
this poo poo owns, especially if your stomach cant stand coffee. its got insane amounts of caffeine without the stomach-lining destroying properties of drip coffee

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

i drank a lot of coca tea in peru and found it to give the same kind of energy as caffeine but much mellower, without the jitteriness and anxiety. really nice. pisses me off that it's illegal everywhere else in the world.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5p0gqCIEa8

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Trying to put a parts list for a new computer together.

I dont understand motherboards anymore

ADINSX
Sep 9, 2003

Wanna run with my crew huh? Rule cyberspace and crunch numbers like I do?

Oh man if I ever get interviewed for some news story or something I'll slip in "Alexia, order me Patek Phillippe watch"

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

Synthbuttrange posted:

that's understated by the standards of a few years ago when mobo bling peaked

i think msi has some decce workstation-targetted boards now, which is usually what i go for since there isn't the same tolerance for quirks as ~enthusiast~ shitware

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde

theflyingexecutive posted:

well it's not like anyone wants to have a long conversation to find out the exact ASIN they want to order

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Synthbuttrange posted:

Just buy a Dell dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Breakfast All Day posted:

i think msi has some decce workstation-targetted boards now, which is usually what i go for since there isn't the same tolerance for quirks as ~enthusiast~ shitware

laff

• Locked thread