Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
History CANNOT have UNFOLDED in the Way we were TAUGHT!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oqzgNNRQ79Y

EDUCATE yourself! The Inca, 15', 36' DOCUMENTED Giants, Antediluvian times...

You need to understand -- Biblical Information EFFECTS your life TODAY. STRIKING PROOF!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

SniperWoreConverse posted:

You need to understand -- Biblical Information EFFECTS your life TODAY. STRIKING PROOF!!

I know :sax: and you are no :sax:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
We're not talking ancient aliens, we're talking about fallen angel technology ok?

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
ok

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
I am an ancient alien AMA

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

EorayMel posted:

I am an ancient alien AMA

why did the OP stop taking his meds?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

They tasted bad and have worse side effects than the illness it was designed to treat

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

you're right. it's mostly been determined by disease and weather patterns.

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

IS THERE SOMEONE THAT TAKES CARE OF YOU??

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
nooner just told me that he also agrees with me that :sax: is not the OP we have reached a consensus

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
I encourage people to go on google images, type in QUIPU and then also YUPANA, and you look at what's imprinted on the surface of the earth, then it's undeniable that there is a system of communication, that was either built by giants, or constructed by fallen angels.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I am listening to Coast to Coast AM right now I'm not even joking

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The reason Christianity has become so emasculated, is because Satanists who control history don't want any references to the God of the old testament.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txtOSwQJm1A

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

The reason Christianity has become so emasculated, is because Satanists who control history don't want any references to the God of the old testament.

that's because old testament god is a hella big jerk OP

I Am A Robot
Jul 1, 2006

I encourage people to go on google images, type in QUIPU and then also YUPANA, and you look at what's imprinted on the surface of the earth, then it's undeniable that there is a system of communication, that was either built by giants, or constructed by fallen angels.

I can confirm this.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

If aliens built the pyramids how do you think it went?

"yo fuckin' loser humans, check this poo poo out"

*snaps fingers and instantaneously forms great pyramids*

"haha look at that ugly poo poo peace out suckaz" *flies away in UFO*

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9w-i5oZqaQ

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Transhumanist special forces from around the world are trying to create ubermench supersoldiers by looking for ancient artifacts.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Transhumanist special forces from around the world are trying to create ubermench supersoldiers by looking for ancient artifacts.

Makes more sense then Trump's wall at least.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

please stop telling everyone about my job you're gonna ruin it for everyone

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

Same

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Somehow I always knew they were after me. I've never been so sure of that as I am right now. Thanks OP. I know what must be done.

*touches finger to nose*

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Wait until the day come when your worst nightmares begin to take on form, begin to take on shape.
They won't need to say "we're back," everyone will see they're back.

If you look at the DROPA disk, if you look at the Aviary, a group of scientists who have the hard drives of the Jesus' Crucifixion, and when ailien's come they're going to claim they created Jesus, but the Aviary are the keepers of the disk.

We've got to shake, and break out of our ELECTRONIC TOMB, we need to question the mainstream media and what it tells us

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
sorry OP I'm staying in my ELECTRONIC TOMB b/c I'm cyberpunk af

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
The LUCIFIERIAN elete are trying to re-engeneer the earth, both physically and societally AS IT WAS in the days of Noah.
We're coming full circle here, what once was is coming back. The reality of the pre-flood world is about to become the reality again ON THIS EARTH.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
are you sure about this

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

The LUCIFIERIAN elete are trying to re-engeneer the earth, both physically and societally AS IT WAS in the days of Noah.
We're coming full circle here, what once was is coming back. The reality of the pre-flood world is about to become the reality again ON THIS EARTH.

I don't think so, I enjoyed the new Starwars movie.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

now people who have been here for ever are developing schizophrenia is it contagious or something

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
ONLY SEVERAL HUNDRED YEARS AGO, THE NEWLY CREATED SECRET DEADLY GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD earnestly began its’ TOP SECRET OVER- ALL PLAN of world-wide FRANKENSTEIN LIVING DEATH SLAVERY, to explore and control the entire UNIVERSE. The Gangster Computer God concocted and even named its’ OWN IDEAL COMMUNIST WORLD ORDER, namely the murder incorporated organized crime deadly gangsterism impunistic world-wide military uniformed mongrel federalism, COMMUNIST TOTALITARIANISM.

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
God is literally a giant penis that smells of prawns

Machine Cult
Dec 23, 2005

A TEXT IS HERE

As a memeber of the LUCIFERIAN Elite I'd like to point out that we actually spend most of our time drinking.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
This isn't a subject that people should be rolling their eyes about, "oh we've been there done that" no YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND YET, believe me when I say that you don't understand yet the dynamic of what it means to tell you that they're re-engeneering the earth before the flood!

The reason people don't understand: This subject is one of the most taboo subjects you can talk about, weither you're talking about mainstream archeology, mainstream history, or mainstream Christianity. We're referring to the watchers in the book of Enoch. These entities DESPISE the human race, they only want to enslave us and to destroy us, and they hate the Gospel and they're enemies of GOD. Drowing out the voice of GOD through all this electronic media, all this media is designed to KILL CRITICAL THINKING

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

I hope you can afford your Risperdal next month friend

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
It was NEVER HOLY, NEVER WERE THERE ANY “ROMANS” (a figment like ANGELS or Heaven and Hell) and IT WAS NEVER AN EMPIRE. IT WAS AND IS THE REMAINS of the COMMUNIST GANGSTER COMPUTER GOD’S CONCOCTION AND MANIPULATION MURDER INCORPORATED ORGANIZED CRIME DEADLY SNEAK CONSPIRATORIAL (SNEAK CON ARTIST) PARROTING PUPPET UNIFORMED MILITARY ATHEISTIC COMMUNIST GANGSTERISM and the worse deadly enemy of the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE AND THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, NAMELY THE COMMUNIST ATHEIST CONSPIRACY WITH FRANKENSTEIN GANGSTER CONTROLS, the CATHOLIC CHURCH.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
You can't say slaughter without laughter. :shrug:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
if Onan was wrong I dont want to be right

Smash it Smash hit
Dec 30, 2009

prettay, prettay
Look at dem titties

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
Tell us more, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich

This isn't a subject that people should be rolling their eyes about, "oh we've been there done that" no YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND YET, believe me when I say that you don't understand yet the dynamic of what it means to tell you that they're re-engeneering the earth before the flood!

The reason people don't understand: This subject is one of the most taboo subjects you can talk about, weither you're talking about mainstream archeology, mainstream history, or mainstream Christianity. We're referring to the watchers in the book of Enoch. These entities DESPISE the human race, they only want to enslave us and to destroy us, and they hate the Gospel and they're enemies of GOD. Drowing out the voice of GOD through all this electronic media, all this media is designed to KILL CRITICAL THINKING

I agree, siblings shouldn't gently caress.

• Locked thread