Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
Here's some "allies" doing what they do best:

Colonizing some poo poo.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=388062978197433&id=100009812026844

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

negromancer posted:

Here's some "allies" doing what they do best:

Colonizing some poo poo.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=388062978197433&id=100009812026844
For the uninitiated, who are these two white children?

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Yeah that's a prime example of why eugenics is fine in theory but in practice mostly was just used to justify "we are awesome, everybody else sucks, and anything bad that happens to us is just genetic pollution by people who are not us." It's why anti-miscegenation laws were so popular among white people.

This kinda puts a really dark twist on the CRISPR revolution in genetics.

Imagine if these guys had a tool like that which could literally rewrite the "racial markers" (as they though of them) of certain people.

gently caress what if some Neo-Nazi decides to try and push that...

Crain fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jan 9, 2017

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Crain posted:

This kinda puts a really dark twist on the CRISPR revolution in genetics.

Imagine if these guys had a tool like that which could literally rewrite the "racial markers" of certain people.

gently caress what if some Neo-Nazi decides to try and push that...

Pfftt... there are like 0 genes that appear solely in one "race" instead of another. What you'd end up with is a dozen jackasses fighting over which are "true" white genes (which just so happen to be match their own genes).

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

7c Nickel posted:

Pfftt... there are like 0 genes that appear solely in one "race" instead of another. What you'd end up with is a dozen jackasses fighting over which are "true" white genes (which just so happen to be match their own genes).

Incidentally that's basically what Nazis believed. They believed that, somewhere, there were "pure" white people who were amazing but it was buried under a whole bunch of non-white genetic filth. So the thing to do was to exterminate people who weren't white enough then encourage the whitest people to breed and discourage others from breeding. Then in that generation you do the same thing; breed the whitest people and not breed the less white people. Through enough generations of breeding out non-whiteness you could eventually extract perfect white people who would be so much better than humans as exists currently.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Incidentally that's basically what Nazis believed. They believed that, somewhere, there were "pure" white people who were amazing but it was buried under a whole bunch of non-white genetic filth. So the thing to do was to exterminate people who weren't white enough then encourage the whitest people to breed and discourage others from breeding. Then in that generation you do the same thing; breed the whitest people and not breed the less white people. Through enough generations of breeding out non-whiteness you could eventually extract perfect white people who would be so much better than humans as exists currently.

But in reality you get poo poo like this motherfucker (maybe possibly literally):

Charles 2 of Spain.

Darth Walrus
Feb 13, 2012

ToxicSlurpee posted:

It's worth noting that Reinhard Heydrich, the architect of the Final Solution, was bullied as a child for having a Jewish grandmother, and reportedly engaged in self-harm over it even as an adult.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
One nice lady I follow, DrChanda @IBJIYONGI, tweeted about seeing negro hide doctors bags. And shoes also. Status symbols to be sure.

She has a lot of great stuff on medium about being black and STEM.
Yep. :v:

Geostomp
Oct 22, 2008

Unite: MASH!!
~They've got the bad guys on the run!~

Crain posted:

But in reality you get poo poo like this motherfucker (maybe possibly literally):

Charles 2 of Spain.

Clearly they just didn't inbreed hard enough to produce the master race.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Geostomp posted:

Clearly they just didn't inbreed hard enough to produce the master race.

Soooooo, this fucker:

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Maybe seeing themselves in him some? I identified with Vegeta a lot as a broke as gently caress white person when I watched DBZ back in the day and think maybe the reasons are similar. Goku pretty much just blunders into having an awesome life. Like seriously, the guy is a colossal dumbass but just has his life pretty much handed to him. Vegeta, however, works a gently caress of a lot harder and is far more intelligent and mature. However, Goku is always #1 no matter what Vegeta does. Vegeta is often not even #2. Goku just loving wins all the drat time while a frustrated Vegeta is stuck being a side character. Vegeta often does a poo poo load of the work but Goku gets all the credit.

How often in the show did Vegeta do a ton of the fighting before Goku even bothered to show up? Early on Vegeta wanted be #1 but toward the end of the series he would have been happy if somebody just said "hey thank you for what you did, that wasn't all Goku!" You can see so much of America in that. Privileged white people get all of the credit while everybody else does all the work. America was literally built on the back of slave labor but white people get the credit.

That's my thought, anyway; I could be totally wrong.

Tbh off the top of my head the only 2 arcs would be his intro arc (where he was still a villain and Goku was uh, dead) and the Frieza arc where he Gohan, Killin and Bulma did poo poo for 10 episodes before Goku shows up.

In the Androids arc he gets upstaged by his own son.

Also Mr Satan basically stole all credit for anything Goku or Vegeta did anyway.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

exploded mummy posted:

Tbh off the top of my head the only 2 arcs would be his intro arc (where he was still a villain and Goku was uh, dead) and the Frieza arc where he Gohan, Killin and Bulma did poo poo for 10 episodes before Goku shows up.

In the Androids arc he gets upstaged by his own son.

Also Mr Satan basically stole all credit for anything Goku or Vegeta did anyway.

Satan didn't steal credit for anything Vegeta did.

He stole Credit from Gohan, for Cell and Goku from Buu. And technically without Satan they wouldn't have been able beat Buu(unless Goku decided to save his son rather than loving Mr. Satan, as Gohan would have washed Kid Buu)

I know too much about Dragonball

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

(sorry if this is just a bit too off topic, but with all the DBZ talk going on)

What do you all think about Akira Toriyama "correcting the record" on Goku's character. I don't know how long it's been going around, but apparently he said that Goku isn't really supposed to be super good and kind hearted, but rather just an irresponsible idiot only out to get stronger and fight.

Apparently in the original Japanese version they portrayed him as more of an rear end in a top hat and Toonami/funimation edited it for the initial american release so that he was more Altruistic and "Lawful Good".

Also what's the opinion on DBZ Abridged?

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Crain posted:

Also what's the opinion on DBZ Abridged?
Cool and good. Goku as a giant superpowered manchild is the best Goku.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Does abridged keep the bit that Goku is literally brain damaged from a fall when he was a baby?

Yug
Aug 6, 2016

by FactsAreUseless
Hey guys just wanted to give you a quick shout out. I know this is a space for blacks so I'll be brief here.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the pleasure your BBC (Big Black Cocks) have given my wife. We've started living the BBC lifestyle for the past several months and we couldn't be happier as a couple. There truly is no greater aphrodisiac than the BBC and now we both worship at the church of the BBC and kneel before the mighty black steeple.

Anyway that's it guys, I love this thread and support everything you're doing. Hopefully with your hard work more white wives will be BBC bred like my own :unsmith:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

^^What the gently caress?^^

MariusLecter posted:

Does abridged keep the bit that Goku is literally brain damaged from a fall when he was a baby?

Yes.

Rent-A-Cop posted:

Cool and good. Goku as a giant superpowered manchild is the best Goku.

I think they have the best version of all the characters. Honestly, I kinda see Abridged as it's own series now. It's gone far beyond a joke redub.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wait a second, next you're going to tell me Hillary didn't invent the Dab?

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Hey guys just wanted to give you a quick shout out. I know this is a space for blacks so I'll be brief here.

I just wanted to say thank you so much for the pleasure your BBC (Big Black Cocks) have given my wife. We've started living the BBC lifestyle for the past several months and we couldn't be happier as a couple. There truly is no greater aphrodisiac than the BBC and now we both worship at the church of the BBC and kneel before the mighty black steeple.

Anyway that's it guys, I love this thread and support everything you're doing. Hopefully with your hard work more white wives will be BBC bred like my own :unsmith:

:yikes:

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Yug posted:

Bah Gawd

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I want to officially apologize on behalf of all white people for the dipshittery my honkey brethren have displayed today.

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

:hawaaaafap:

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
Just a hunch here but something tells me lots of people are really uncomfortable with most of the truths posted in the last several pages.

Who What Now posted:

I want to officially apologize on behalf of all white people for the dipshittery my honkey brethren have displayed today.

Yeah, same.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Debate & Discussion: The church of the BBC (Big Black Cocks)

Mods?

PantherWill
Feb 23, 2013

Who What Now posted:

I'm thinking an apology might not be enough.

Morby
Sep 6, 2007

So...anyway, Slate reposted their article from last month about being black in white spaces, especially with the advent of Twitter and other social media platforms. In light of how the conversation of the last 10 pages has gone, I thought something like this might be helpful for anyone who is making an effort to be an ally. The people in this article are black and are specifically talking about black issues, but I think the general conversation could also apply to being straight in LGBTQ spaces or being a man in women's spaces. The behavior they describe is really similar to (and, in some cases, exactly the same as) what we saw over the last several pages ITT.

http://slate.me/2hZAyYr

Also don't read the comments, but that goes without saying.

And add me to the "Vegeta is the best" count. He and Trunks are my favorites in DBZ.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
In other black people news

https://twitter.com/ForHarriet/status/818267689491828736

https://twitter.com/thefader/status/818269437656793088

https://twitter.com/deray/status/818279661075570688

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

I always suspected you were Jim Ross IRL.

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

PantherWill posted:

I'm thinking an apology might not be enough.

Reparations will be just fine.

MariusLecter posted:

Debate & Discussion: The church of the BBC (Big Black Cocks)

Mods?

My names Tyrone, and I'm here to gently caress somebody's wife!

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Yug posted:

Yuuuuge

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/Phil_Lewis_/status/818253432847036416

https://twitter.com/BougieBlackGurl/status/818282985065771013

Hollywood.mp4

Look we know you guys aren't used to having two black movies but like please get the name right.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Dexo posted:

Look we know you guys aren't used to having two black movies but like please get the name right.

To be fair, it's Michael Keaton. Dude's a spaz. A delightful spaz, but a spaz.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Dexo posted:

I'm playing Watch Dogs 2 and there's an Uber style app you can pick people up and drive them around with. One dude you pick up just wants to go for a cruise and you smoke weed and quote Friday with him the whole time.

"Friday, the black movie white people like."

negromancer
Aug 20, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

I'm playing Watch Dogs 2 and there's an Uber style app you can pick people up and drive them around with. One dude you pick up just wants to go for a cruise and you smoke weed and quote Friday with him the whole time.

"Friday, the black movie white people like."

I LOVE WD2.

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound
I figure there is a 50% chance that this gif will be well received here with the only other option being universal hatred.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻

Rent-A-Cop posted:

He's also the only character in the entire series who consistently makes practical decisions and deals with real problems.

Except for goading Frieza into transforming because he wants a challenge, only to get his rear end kicked and place everyone in mortal danger.

Or letting Dr. Gero release the androids because he wants a challenge, only to get his rear end kicked and place everyone in mortal danger.

Or letting Cell absorb Android 18 because he wants a challenge, only to get his rear end kicked and place everyone in mortal danger.

Or letting Babadi resurrect Majin Buu because he wants a challenge, only to get his rear end kicked and place everyone in mortal danger. :v:

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
You say all that like its a bad thing.

AggressivelyStupid
Jan 9, 2012

Piccolo is the best anyway

blackguy32
Oct 1, 2005

Say, do you know how to do the walk?

AggressivelyStupid posted:

Yes this is true.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

AggressivelyStupid posted:

DODGE!

sorry

• Locked thread