Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

dogsicle posted:

at least netflix will have better subtitle typesetting

lol what loving subs are these

GorfZaplen posted:

To tell the truth, I'm in the same boat. I haven't even watched the originals yet!

they're both great but honestly i think i might end up liking the anime more than the movies just based off the first ep

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

dogsicle posted:

works on my machine op

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

fix your video player

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

LWA is a very slick looking show.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

try VLC

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Spiritus Nox posted:

it's insanely well-animated and also actually fun to watch

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Spiritus Nox posted:

I'm going to watch it!

...soon, i'm busy with some stuff at the moment.

How do i easily do mkv + subs on the ps4? That's a thing i can do right?

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

a kitten posted:

I'm going to watch it!

...soon, i'm busy with some stuff at the moment.

How do i easily do mkv + subs on the ps4? That's a thing i can do right?

Together they look like her arm becomes a two headed girl

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

The Colonel posted:

it's insanely well-animated and also actually fun to watch

I'm really loving the soundtrack, too. The bouncy orchestral stuff is really selling the playful, magical, adventurous tone they're going for.

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Mill Village posted:

Apparently the Shovel Knight and Mega Man speedruns were pretty good tonight.

both runs are generally good anyways
SK actually had a close race, even if it was because someone threw the lead at some point

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

*looks inside pants* already got one, but thanks

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Little Witch Academia was a riot. Great first ep. Pretty excited for more.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

homeless snail posted:

*looks inside pants* already got one, but thanks

very little cock, nice

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Parallax posted:

very little cock, nice
wait no!! no!!!

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

hardsubbing it for the stream hosed it up. at least i don't have to ever do that again

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

touhoujoke

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Parallax posted:

very little cock, nice

Lol

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
the boys just killed a bigass snake that was about 15 levels stronger than them
it wasn't going too badly to start with then one of those loving drop ships tossed a bunch of robot guys down to join the party and everything went to hell but they pulled through

I think maybe I'll advance the plot a little, I'm getting really far away from the recommended level of the plot quest because I've just been running around on a chocobo picking up sparkly poo poo and doing hunts and sidequests

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Why do so many people in Guilty Gear prefer standing in line waiting for a fight to actually fighting :psyduck:

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

I kept at level 20-21 for hours until I got to Altissia and cashed in about 200k to shoot up to 60. The mythril dungeon got a little rough, especially since I missed the ice weapon shop.

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

the boys just killed a bigass snake that was about 15 levels stronger than them
it wasn't going too badly to start with then one of those loving drop ships tossed a bunch of robot guys down to join the party and everything went to hell but they pulled through

I think maybe I'll advance the plot a little, I'm getting really far away from the recommended level of the plot quest because I've just been running around on a chocobo picking up sparkly poo poo and doing hunts and sidequests

I'm at the part where the empire steals your car and instead of looking g for it or doing something about this giant rainstorm I'm just going to ride chocobos all over and finish up the quests I forgot to do in chapter 3

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I didn't realize at first you could just top off your chocobo rental every time you came across one of those rent boxes and I was just getting them for like a day and not really doing much with them but now I'm like "chocobo shortcut time!" and going cross-country instead of taking the roads and it's way more fun

also I learned today that the magic mixes to make stronger magic! obviously I have read zero instructions and was just kinda figuring out things as I went along so that was probably a thing everybody knew from the start except me :v:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Everything Burrito posted:

I didn't realize at first you could just top off your chocobo rental every time you came across one of those rent boxes and I was just getting them for like a day and not really doing much with them but now I'm like "chocobo shortcut time!" and going cross-country instead of taking the roads and it's way more fun

also I learned today that the magic mixes to make stronger magic! obviously I have read zero instructions and was just kinda figuring out things as I went along so that was probably a thing everybody knew from the start except me :v:

You can add items as well. The magic system can make some crazy spells like a thundara-blizzara quintcast that poisons

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Just don't be an idiot like me and throw it at the boys on accident

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

oh wait you can put in more than one kind of magic

I completely forgot lmao, I spent most of the game just using 99 of a single element plus a catalyst

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Motto posted:

oh wait you can put in more than one kind of magic

I completely forgot lmao, I spent most of the game just using 99 of a single element plus a catalyst

Lol

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Magic is super good, you can take out a dropship contingent outright sometimes if it's a good enough spell

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

There's no "clear out" command though, (aside from Regroup I guess) so using high level magic midfight is gonna cause a lot of hilarious voiceclips

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
I zap the boys a lot killing soldiers lol, I really like wiping out a whole squad with one hit. Figured out the item thing early on actually, the dumb thing I did there was not realize I could craft without a catalyst and make just a plain spell until I'd played for a while

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

OOh holy poo poo there's new David Bowie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIgdid8dsC8

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Super No Vacancy posted:

smh watch as they fail to making a racing rin

folks, good news

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Dick Spacious is banned for loving Rin in a pure manner but now there's posters openly lusting for her that go free. Disgusting.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

I've never

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

dogsicle posted:

Looks like handbrake isn't picking up the dialogue font. Dunno why some fonts work but not others.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

GorfZaplen posted:

Dick Spacious is banned for loving Rin in a pure manner but now there's posters openly lusting for her that go free. Disgusting.

Saber Alter on burgers, but it's truly hosed up....

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

Huzzah!
Sep 15, 2007

Malnutrition is scarier than any beastie.
nice avatar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cave emperor
Sep 1, 2016

thanks!

• Locked thread