Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Wark Say posted:

gently caress yeah, Custom-made Guitar for yours truly arriving today! Neighbors are gonna get the poo poo in their ears pushed out! Mwahahahahaha!

(Maybe tomorrow)
yeah but does it have a sick handle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Droyer posted:

Buy a daki on your own money!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I believe that every person has a fundamental right to a daki and should be provided one by the government

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

insanely exciting poses

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Ah, the prequel to The Critic.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

your omen stinks

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Parallax posted:

insanely exciting poses

what about this pose

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Occasionally one of my mother's Indian friends will try to arrange a marriage for me. They mean well, but it's kind of weird.

I told my lovely annoying religious relatives that kept pestering me about marriage I'm gay. They finally stopped for some reason.

they voted against gay marriage again, gently caress em

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Truga posted:

I told my lovely annoying religious relatives that kept pestering me about marriage I'm gay. They finally stopped for some reason.

they voted against gay marriage again, gently caress em

Sorry to hear that. :(

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

when someone asks me why I'm not married I reach into my bag, carefully unfold my daki like a soldier handling an american flag, and usually before I can even show them they're begging me to stop

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i'm married to race queen rin

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

i thought gabriel sounded like umaru but when i went to check it turns out she voiced young taihei

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Occasionally one of my mother's Indian friends will try to arrange a marriage for me. They mean well, but it's kind of weird.

Whenever my dad sees one of my female friends he jokes about how many sheep he'd offer her dad for her hand it marriage

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah you want to meet my girlfriend? *pulls Amazon Echo and AC adapter out of pocket and plugs it into outlet* I love you alexa

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Nobody has ever asked me why I am not married. The answer must be obvious.

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

chumbler posted:

Nobody has ever asked me why I am not married. The answer must be obvious.

is it because you are married?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

DisDisDis posted:

Whenever my dad sees one of my female friends he jokes about how many sheep he'd offer her dad for her hand it marriage

:whitewater:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

Whenever I see Hina I just hear "Yuna-nee" in my head, it's all I can think.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

When you do get married the same people just switch to asking when you're having kids

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
turn it around on them and ask when they're going to die since that's the only major life changing event they have left

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Everything Burrito posted:

turn it around on them and ask when they're going to die since that's the only major life changing event they have left

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Everything Burrito posted:

drat

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

actually the major life changing event between having kids and death is getting a catheter put in

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Davincie posted:

what about this pose

Mitsuteru Yokoyama's the only true bl author.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Endorph posted:

actually the major life changing event between having kids and death is getting a catheter put in
this too is a kind of death

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Endorph posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

good

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince

DisDisDis posted:

no goat, no sale

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Xinder posted:

no goat, no sale

I love goat cheese

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I hope I'm still talking about shipping when I'm an old rear end man on ice skates

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

kiyosuke's grandparents are good

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

homeless snail posted:

I hope I'm still talking about shipping when I'm an old rear end man on ice skates

Old people already talk about shipping, they just usually ship their children. Shipping anime's probably healthier.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

WASTED

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011