Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DJ Dizzy
Feb 11, 2009

Real men don't use bolters.

BULBASAUR posted:

If I paint Ferrus Manus will I get banned anyway?

Nah. Only if you paint Rogal Dorn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Honestly, I'm continually amazed you haven't been banned already.

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
Ferrus Manus, surely?

TKIY
Nov 6, 2012
Grimey Drawer

BULBASAUR posted:

Just beheaded.

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

What the hell. :toxx: for a Knight buddy for my World Eaters.

Killer_Bees!
Dec 25, 2005

I, for one, welcome
our new insect overlords.
Buglord
So I just took Atrapos parts out of soaking so I suppose :toxx: one Knight Atrapos to fit with my dark mech/death guard !

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
:toxx:

I'm a dumb gay idiot who doesn't understand the value of money or dignity. I guess I'm toxxin' for a Typhon!

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Wait. Glaives are also really cool looking; are they any good? Should I toxx for that instead :ohdear:

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005

OMG sriracha pudding! posted:

Wait. Glaives are also really cool looking; are they any good? Should I toxx for that instead :ohdear:

Glaives are cool as gently caress in both operation and appearance.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

In terms of pure power level the Typhon is better, but you're correct in that the Glaive looks awesome and it gets a giant laser beam that's fun to shoot. Follow your heart! Just empty your checking account on resin and post the results before 2018.

Safety Factor
Oct 31, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The only issue with the Glaive is that you can't run one below 2500 points. It's rad as hell though and shoots a giant laser beam that kills people so dead they blow up and kill people around them.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
Good points all around. I'll toxx for both.

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.

You don't have to pick yet. You can just toxxx for what will be an intimidatingly badass centerpiece model. I will PROBABLY be doing Horus but depends on whether I visit WHW for the first time this summer :smugdon:

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Sulecrist posted:

You don't have to pick yet.

Don't let fear control you. Pick both.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

Sulecrist posted:

You don't have to pick yet. You can just toxxx for what will be an intimidatingly badass centerpiece model. I will PROBABLY be doing Horus but depends on whether I visit WHW for the first time this summer :smugdon:

This is not a financially prudent suicide pact we're all making together. This is about buying expensive tanks on the internet and telling our spouses we needed to do it to avoid shame from fellow internet tank buyers.

Mango Polo
Aug 4, 2007
Knights are 1-3 per LoW slot, so maybe I'll do a whole bunch of them!

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

Mango Polo posted:

Knights are 1-3 per LoW slot, so maybe I'll do a whole bunch of them!

Glue them all on a single base and Voltron it.

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
:toxx: for a typhon, iron within goons without.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
speaking of LoW, does anyone want a typhon? i bought one off my friend who had...basecoated it, or something (it's very thinyourpaints.jpg), and never got around to stripping it, and i don't need a typhon at this point because i'm painting a bunch of other poo poo

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
There's a bunch of people over the past page and a half who could probably use a typhon right now. Or you could :toxx: for it! One of us one of us

Hencoe
Sep 4, 2012

MY LIFE GOAL IS TO STICK A FLESHLIGHT INTO THE END OF A HOWITZER AND FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF IT
I kind of want a second one....

Sulecrist
Apr 5, 2007

Better tear off this bar association logo.

tallkidwithglasses posted:

This is not a financially prudent suicide pact we're all making together. This is about buying expensive tanks on the internet and telling our spouses we needed to do it to avoid shame from fellow internet tank buyers.

If I finish Horus by the end of summer, I'll reevaluate, but doing commissions has wreaked havoc on my personal backlog. I'd love to do a Spartan or Glaive, too, though, or maybe something that hasn't come out and that I therefore don't know I need yet.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
Knowing this thread, they will choose a lucky person to get your free Typhon and then toxx them into painting it

TTerrible
Jul 15, 2005
eat paint the eggs typhon

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

speaking of LoW, does anyone want a typhon? i bought one off my friend who had...basecoated it, or something (it's very thinyourpaints.jpg), and never got around to stripping it, and i don't need a typhon at this point because i'm painting a bunch of other poo poo

I'll buy it right now.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

I want it, let's see it.

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
I posted first you sack of farts

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Ur dead

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
The goon with the best Iron Warrior haiku gets the Typhon

Hixson
Mar 27, 2009

:toxx: for Magnus the Red

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006

BULBASAUR posted:

Blowing things up rules
Perturabo's a goonlord
Iron mostly without

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

BULBASAUR posted:

Screaming shells above
Brothers blood flows in trenches
It is a Monday

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Give me the Typhon
gently caress off all other posters
I sure need more toys

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

Ugh, :toxx: me up for Angron too. He is the main thing I want to field after all.

tallkidwithglasses
Feb 7, 2006
This thread is where you make good choices with your fellow hams

Gato The Elder
Apr 14, 2006

Pillbug
hazard stripes and weathering
are no substitute
for playing a good legion

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

Go over the top