Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Good Ol' Chip Bok posted:

President Obama promised Donald Trump a peaceful transition to the White House. He said so the day after Trump’s victory. Since then he’s issued 145 “midnight regulations.”

The transition hasn’t been all that peaceful according to Piers Morgan. Instead Obama pitched a presidential “temper tantrum”. Morgan says, Barack “hates Donald and everything he stands for.”:

quote:

Since the election, as the New York Times reported, he’s banned oil drilling off the Atlantic coast, named over 100 people to a range of senior government jobs, created new environmental monuments, commuted the sentences of 232 inmates and pardoned 78 others, protected funding for Planned Parenthood clinics, ordered the transfer of detainees from Guantanamo Bay and blocked new Israeli settlements.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voyager I
Jun 29, 2012

This is how your posting feels.
🐥🐥🐥🐥🐥

Garrison is a loving nutter at this point, but I appreciate that his Obama caricature is an unflattering Obama and not just an ugly black man with giant purple lips in a suit labeled PRESIDENT.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Apple Pie Hubbub posted:

quote:

Since the election, as the New York Times reported, he’s banned oil drilling off the Atlantic coast, named over 100 people to a range of senior government jobs, created new environmental monuments, commuted the sentences of 232 inmates and pardoned 78 others, protected funding for Planned Parenthood clinics, ordered the transfer of detainees from Guantanamo Bay and blocked new Israeli settlements.

So a bunch of objectively excellent things got done. Thanks Obama.

And thanks Trump, for reminding Obama not to rest on his laurels.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

TheBigAristotle posted:

NO SANE PERSON SAID THIS, AND THE INCREASED RACISM IS YOU

Actually believing electing a black man would make racism over is a really good test of whether or not a person is a racist.

Sandpuppy posted:

I guess so, but it seems oddly specific. There's already a "Burger Heaven" and their logo looks nothing like that. I already figured it wasn't "Barack Hussein", since the H would be the bold letter in that case.

Just seems weird for Ramirez to put the effort into making a logo like that that doesn't also drop a sick Obama burn.

There's also something called Burgatory

where's the hell in this burg comedy?

hamburgers in pockets
Jun 18, 2005

Yeah, that's blood. It'll get better before the show.
So is the fact that Obama "hates Donald and everything he stands for" supposed to be damning? Because that's literally how the majority of the country feels.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

hamburgers in pockets posted:

So is the fact that Obama "hates Donald and everything he stands for" supposed to be damning? Because that's literally how the majority of the country feels.

As far as I can tell the only thing Donald Trump stands for is Donald Trump so that statement is a tautology

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

Chip Bok posted:

President Obama promised Donald Trump a peaceful transition to the White House. He said so the day after Trump’s victory. Since then he’s issued 145 “midnight regulations.”

The transition hasn’t been all that peaceful according to Piers Morgan. Instead Obama pitched a presidential “temper tantrum”. Morgan says, Barack “hates Donald and everything he stands for.”:

Ugh, Piers Morgan is beneath garbage.

"The game's over Mr President - and your team lost. End your Trump temper tantrum and show some dignity"

Says the guy who ran the loving Sun and News of the World. gently caress.

d0s
Jun 28, 2004

SwitchbladeKult posted:

Was GamerGate the beginning of the alt-right young neo-Nazi movement's takeover of Twitter or does it go back farther?

I saw proto-pol/coontown/etc style racism using the exact same terminology and memes on some vbullettin style forums going back to the mid 00s, we used to laugh at these places in some IRC channels and stuff. It was a noticably different (and very obviously younger/more net-culture savvy) animal than the typical oldguy stormfront/neonazi/white nationalists who have always been on the web and it was pretty weird seeing their phrases and style spread over the years. I'm not sure I want to get specific because even the names of these places were outrageously flagrantly racist, which was kind of their whole schtick- just think tanks of pure unselfconscious racism without any stuffy ideology or ethos to make it less "hilarious"

e: thinking about it even the cuck thing was being used there, to describe e.g a white fan of rap or whatever

d0s fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Jan 10, 2017

Kerning Chameleon
Apr 8, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Prediction: One of Trump's cronys or some other subsidiary connected to his administration will at some point during his term purchase Twitter for a song, ostensibly to "keep the national discussion alive", but it will mainly be subsidized and re-geared toward being a propaganda outlet.

Not having a Twitter account or not being subscribed to Donald's twitter will be grounds for a federal investigation.

Bald Stalin
Jul 11, 2004

Our posts

d0s posted:

I saw proto-pol/coontown/etc style racism using the exact same terminology and memes on some vbullettin style forums going back to the mid 00s, we used to laugh at these places in some IRC channels and stuff. It was a noticably different (and very obviously younger/more net-culture savvy) animal than the typical oldguy stormfront/neonazi/white nationalists who have always been on the web and it was pretty weird seeing their phrases and style spread over the years. I'm not sure I want to get specific because even the names of these places were outrageously flagrantly racist, which was kind of their whole schtick- just think tanks of pure unselfconscious racism without any stuffy ideology or ethos to make it less "hilarious"

e: thinking about it even the cuck thing was being used there, to describe e.g a white fan of rap or whatever

Hardcore racists have always been very good about finding and manipulating people. This is the 21st century manifestation of that.

CampingCarl
Apr 28, 2008

Kerning Chameleon posted:

Prediction: One of Trump's cronys or some other subsidiary connected to his administration will at some point during his term purchase Twitter for a song, ostensibly to "keep the national discussion alive", but it will mainly be subsidized and re-geared toward being a propaganda outlet.

Not having a Twitter account or not being subscribed to Donald's twitter will be grounds for a federal investigation.
Putin will buy twitter, heard it here first. A more entertaining option would be if China bought it.

A bit surprised Dees is still on pizzagate. Obama still has to take our guns, declare martial law, put us in camps, and name himself God-Emperor before the 20th.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Stars of David on Pepperoni and Cheese. :allears:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Brimstone too, a Binding of Isaac toonscreed.

Sandpuppy
Jun 16, 2012

Social Abscess
of the
Universe
I'm guessing the Illuminati pepperoni is hiding behind the hot dog.

Also, it looks like Barney Frank is putting the Beetlejuice Witch Doctor curse on that kid.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

Manuel Calavera posted:

If the sausage is actually made of sulphur instead of meat then that's okay on cheese, A Kosher Cartoon.

edit: I'm curious to see if/when Dees eventually returns to seeing Trump as being part of the conspiracy.

Trapezium Dave fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Jan 10, 2017

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

CampingCarl posted:

Putin will buy twitter, heard it here first. A more entertaining option would be if China bought it.

A bit surprised Dees is still on pizzagate. Obama still has to take our guns, declare martial law, put us in camps, and name himself God-Emperor before the 20th.

im hungry now

Macksy
Oct 20, 2008

CampingCarl posted:

A bit surprised Dees is still on pizzagate. Obama still has to take our guns, declare martial law, put us in camps, and name himself God-Emperor before the 20th,
Those are probably bruises but I hope those are those morgollan growth things dees used to make images of because more crazy the better.

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Trapezium Dave posted:

edit: I'm curious to see if/when Dees eventually returns to seeing Trump as being part of the conspiracy.

I'm predicting somewhere between January 22nd and never. Like the most arbitrary poo poo could get the tinfoil brigade to change their minds on Trump but it's just as likely they could declare everything to be a zionist plot to discredit him, they already take that attitude with things he has said on camera what's stopping them now?

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Hihohe posted:

im hungry now

If I saw that before I got home I would have stopped at Costco for a slice and a hot dog.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

David Rowe:

Syrnn
Aug 16, 2004

Manuel Calavera posted:

Sandpuppy posted:

I'm guessing the Illuminati pepperoni is hiding behind the hot dog.

Also, it looks like Barney Frank is putting the Beetlejuice Witch Doctor curse on that kid.

The Brimstone symbol is historically an alchemical symbol for sulfur, which was adopted by Anton LaVey as the "Leviathan Cross" because of the association of sulfur with the Devil. Despite the late adoption, Christian tract writers took it and ran with it to demonstrate the organized threat of Satanism in the US, branding it the 'pontifical cross of Satan'. Also the Illuminati symbol you're looking for is the Owl of Minerva there with "BC" for Bohemian Club, one of many supposed claimants to the succession of the 'Bavarian Illuminati' from which so many conspiracy theories borrow the name. You have to hand it to him though, Dees seems very committed to being literate in the esoteric world of imaginary threats to Christendom America.
:goonsay:

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)

This is hilarious. The best part is the Washington Monument penetrating the pizza. Or maybe the hot dogs.

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

So a bunch of objectively excellent things got done. Thanks Obama.

And thanks Trump, for reminding Obama not to rest on his laurels.
[/quote]

How dare he do presidential stuff while he's still president! I believe in the peaceful transfer of power, and executive orders are basically war!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

War Wizard posted:

This is hilarious. The best part is the Washington Monument penetrating the pizza. Or maybe the hot dogs.

the best part is the lone random jew in the back, just because literally everything bad has to involve jews.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME

Ularg posted:

Can someone explain to me the "Well intelligence also said there were WMDs so why trust them now?" claims? My gut tells me it's bullshit.

Lie by Lie: A Timeline of How We Got Into Iraq

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

If only there existed something on the web to give :tinsley: a better idea of what a pair of Google Shoes would look like.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

the best part is the lone random jew in the back, just because literally everything bad has to involve jews.

Maybe it's the Wandering Jew, and he just happened to wander in to the photo?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

CampingCarl posted:

Uhm, Dees, salami is not kosher, at least make it a pineapple pizza or something other if you want to blame the ZOG for it.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Sweet Bann and Hella Trump

There, I'm well on my way to a political cartoonist career.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

Obama signed a thing that protects some 2000 square miles of Utah land that lots of Native groups were pushing for, so that's good news.

Jay Rust fucked around with this message at 10:43 on Jan 10, 2017

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

CampingCarl posted:

I legit forgot about pizza gate and legit thought somebody was editing a dees to be a fun pizza party

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Dees is really sending mixed messages about how he feels regarding pizza gate with that hot dog boy.

twoday
May 4, 2005

C-SPAM Times best-selling author

CampingCarl posted:

I am desensitized to Dees. I see this, I understand the insane metaphoric imagery, but the only feeling it stirs in me is that now I kind of want a pizza.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

Okay I don't know if anyone has called this yet but it seems to me that it's way more likely that the guys who came up with this whole 'pizzagate' thing are actual pedophiles trying to covertly broadcast their covering jargon in the dumbest way possible, rather than investigative sleuths putting together some crazy conspiracy.

Also for someone who worked for Disney and Sesame Street, Dees sure likes showing injured and terrified kids in compromising positions.

Like, I'm not saying Dees is definitely a pedophile. I'm just saying that if I was gonna accuse someone of being a pedophile, I'd say "Makes art of kids in compromising positions" is a solid place to start. Like that one artist who draws ultra-sexualised underage girls sucking cocks and being exploited but then he swaps out the cocks for cell phones and all of a sudden it's legal to put it on Facebook.

Somfin fucked around with this message at 12:52 on Jan 10, 2017

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Somfin posted:

Okay I don't know if anyone has called this yet but it seems to me that it's way more likely that the guys who came up with this whole 'pizzagate' thing are actual pedophiles trying to covertly broadcast their covering jargon in the dumbest way possible, rather than investigative sleuths putting together some crazy conspiracy.

Dude, people buy into this stuff so easily. Like, my coworker is convinced that "swag" stands for Secretly We Are Gay, and that it was used as a signifier in 1940s Hollywood

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nenonen posted:

Uhm, Dees, salami is not kosher

That's what they want you to think! :tinfoil:

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Out of all the conspiracy theories out there; I would love lizard people to be true. :allears:

• Locked thread