Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
there's no way that actually surprises you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
alex jones is 100% right

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo that intro

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

move bitch get out the way!

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
that intro owns but the piece itself is nowhere near as good as the 30 minutes he did on squidbillies where he claims it's a dod psyops action

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

alex jonbes was best when he was infiltrating bohemian grove

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Baloogan posted:

holy poo poo that intro

like I've said, most brilliant satirist going today

he's evil and uses his talents to pray on people but if you see past that you can appreciate him for the genius artist he is and it's why I still have a 10% belief he actually is Bill Hicks

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

The Muppets On PCP posted:

that intro owns but the piece itself is nowhere near as good as the 30 minutes he did on squidbillies where he claims it's a dod psyops action

I can't find this. Where is it? Why is it being hidden?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Didn't they do an episode of Squidbillies where Early was Alex Jones selling enhancement creams and it was great because Squidbillies is great

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the rogue one review is maybe the funniest thing he's done

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MukQMCkwApc

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc
Just watched the new intro and there's no way he's not aware of what he's doing. Vic Berger couldn't have done a better version.

It's amazing.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
the whole thing being set as a comic book with the Predator theme to start is really the clue but yeah that's a perfect screengrab

if you take him seriously, either positively or negatively, he's owning you IRL

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

VikingSkull posted:

the whole thing being set as a comic book with the Predator theme to start is really the clue but yeah that's a perfect screengrab

My retarded uncle and my bitch aunt are completely owned then. And, frankly, the entire family is concerned.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
yeah it's unfortunate that it has happened this way but I really can't blame Alex for finding a niche and exploiting it

e- if you apply his "the Illuminati has to tell you what they are going to do before they do it" to him, and then see stuff like "they are turning frogs gay with chemicals" and take it seriously, the issue isn't him it's you

Seizure Meat has issued a correction as of 17:12 on Jan 4, 2017

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I'm not sure how Alex Jones thinks electing a coastal elite globalist is good for his anti-coastal-elite-globalist agenda but whatever at least it's not a gross girl!!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

ScrubLeague posted:

I'm not sure how Alex Jones thinks electing a coastal elite globalist is good for his anti-coastal-elite-globalist agenda but whatever at least it's not a gross girl!!

Likely, it stems from the fact that, to crazies, Clinton emobided the globalists so lesser of two evils and because Trump paid him lip service so he feels like he might enact his agenda.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

THE SAME COULd be said of MAIN - STREAM - Media!!!!

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Baloogan posted:

he was 21 years old hosting his radio show on 9/11 when he was saying it was a false flag before the towers fell

hes ofc trying to sell his total male vitality stuff, but yeah he believes it. and god bless him

holy fuk he was younger than I am now on 9/11

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
he was 27 though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
yeah i was working from memory sorry
he was 27. still impressive!

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Baloogan posted:

holy poo poo that intro

i KNOW oh my fukken GOD

TRUMP~!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
that fuckin new av owns

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

VikingSkull posted:

that fuckin new av owns

i almsot didnt recognize him then i lookedd a little bit closer and it could be none other

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

alex jones WATCH THE NEW INTRO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsdyahvKN3g

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
criminy.

e: at least advertising with that footage of Alien: Covenant should keep carl the cuck slayer in paid work for a while.

jBrereton has issued a correction as of 21:41 on Jan 7, 2017

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

the globalist cant stop exposing their secret plans through movies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the secret plan is to normalize it duh prof fanpage

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
weird is murder normalized and acceptable now? i mean we see that on tv and in movies a lot.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

weird is murder normalized and acceptable now? i mean we see that on tv and in movies a lot.

guns certainly are

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
dude, its just "you see smoking in movies, you want to start smoke" writ large

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

Baloogan posted:

dude, its just "you see smoking in movies, you want to start smoke" meat large

:q:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Darkman Fanpage posted:

the globalist cant stop exposing their secret plans through movies

look at this guy who doesn't know what illuminati predictive programming is

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Yes it is.

In WW2 most US soldiers couldn't shoot another human. You don't think DARPA was and is a major angel investor for real time 3D graphics and virtual reality?

As a member of the 'Goldeneye' generation I think they did a pretty good job.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc
Let's see what people on infowars are chatting about today. The three most commented on "stories" on the front page are:

A woman speaking ill of Trump.

A woman speaking ill of flyover states.

They're pretty mad about this old lady criticizing their leader, I'm seeing a trend here.

Hmmmmm

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc
Alex Jones' hours of research uncovered that Hollywood clapped for Roman Polanski in 2003 when he got an Academy Award for The Pianist.

Covok
May 27, 2013

I wonder if defending the establishment will play well into their false oppression narrative and keep readers reading or if it will dry up and end up hurting their viewership as people go "why are you defending the guy who couldn't save my job!?"

Probably the former for the first two to four years, maybe the later for the last two years.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Young Orc
MMA Fighters Hit Back at Meryl Streep Following Golden Globes Jab

They latch onto the dumbest poo poo.

and it keeps working for them

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

lmao gently caress the intro watch the whole vid holy fuckkkkk

Alex loving loves movies goddamn

Homeless Friend has issued a correction as of 19:15 on Jan 10, 2017

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Sir Tonk posted:

Let's see what people on infowars are chatting about today. The three most commented on "stories" on the front page are:

A woman speaking ill of Trump.

A woman speaking ill of flyover states.

They're pretty mad about this old lady criticizing their leader, I'm seeing a trend here.

Hmmmmm

This poo poo following my reading about the dogpiling Lauren Duca got after Tucker Carlson's show is so loving depressing. The kind of collective insanity we're embracing feels less like Hitler's Germany, and more like the prelude to the Cultural Revolution. God, I hope for my kid's sake that this more of an emotional purge that burns out soonish.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squalid
Nov 4, 2008

Baloogan posted:

the secret plan is to normalize it duh prof fanpage

Ah so that explains infowars propogation of deadly anti-vaccination and fluoridation conspiracies

we all knew the globalists were determined to implement population control, once Trump makes Jones Secretary of Health they're probably put the sterilization virus in the water supply where it can infect our bodies through our rotted teeth

reminder there's scientific evidence watching this this channel will literally make you stupider

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread