Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
don't forget he steals more life when he's low

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy
I'm sure warwick being popular will only help the marksman issues. http://marksmansucks.lol/

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Jan 10, 2017

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
That Warwick rework is as much of a rework as Sion's, in that they kept his theme of Product of Mad Science in Mad Science Land, but changed it up a bit. If his leap is a skillshot I am fine with that and I want to see the skins because I own alot of them.

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Tomorrow we'll see what took them 2+ years to finish reworking warwick.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Blood Scent (E): Cooldown: 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 / 4

Passive: Warwick gains vision of enemy champions - including camouflaged or invisible champions - within [1000 - 2700] (based on champion level) range if they are below [10% / 12.5% / 15% / 17.5% / 20%] of their maximum health or if they are inflicted with one or more stacks of Eternal Thirst. Enemy champions revealed by Blood Scent gain the Hunted debuff for as long as they are within the range of Blood Scent, and for 3 seconds after leaving its radius.

Active: Warwick dashes to a Hunted enemy champion within 600 range, dealing [25 / 50 / 75 / 100 / 125] magic damage (+0.35% AP) per stack of Eternal Thirst plus [2% - 8%] (based on Warwick's missing health percentage) of the target's maximum health as true damage, applying a stack of Eternal Thirst and refreshing the duration of any existing stacks.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

Ra Ra Rasputin posted:

Tomorrow we'll see what took them 2+ years to finish reworking warwick.

will be interesting to finally see apathy in physical form

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
if they changed his ult then they kinda hosed with perfection

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
There's no way an on-click suppression is going to survive the balance changes unless it's tied to another limiting factor like blood scent.

Kokoro Wish fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Jan 10, 2017

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
@kingcobweb you're still relevant
https://clips.twitch.tv/destiny/QuaintDuckPazPazowitz

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

Kokoro Wish posted:

There's no way an on-click suppression is going to survive the balance changes unless it's tied to another limiting factor like blood scent.

Malzahar still does it, as does Urgot. The condition to stop both are the same as WW's in that he has to be hard CC'd to stop it.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Hahaha when I saw it was Plat 3 I legit assumed it would be me loving up horribly

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.

Servaetes posted:

Malzahar still does it, as does Urgot. The condition to stop both are the same as WW's in that he has to be hard CC'd to stop it.

You're right, I'd forgotten about Malzahar entirely. At least Urgot's puts him in potential danger, but then again so does Warwicks.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

Bholder posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsnDbealN9E

Dear Rito

Please don't turn Warwick into a Cyborg-Werewolf

Thats a lotta gap closing

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
OLD WARWICK: Fresh Blood! *sniffing*

NEW WARWICK: The Dark Magic Technology which makes me a robot werewolf gave me great power... but made me a monster. Now I only love blood, and skulls. Where to, summoner? I hope my enemy, Camille, is around.

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

i assume they'll keep Warwick as an entry-level jungler since that was pretty much his only identity in the game

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Tales of Woe posted:

i assume they'll keep Warwick as an entry-level jungler since that was pretty much his only identity in the game

he also used to be the shittiest most loving stupid top laner in the history of league of legends for awhile

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Top lane warwick was ftw.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

on hit mixed damage brusers auto attacking away with HOG and Philo stone. Now that's league baby.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Work Friend Keven posted:

on hit mixed damage brusers auto attacking away with HOG and Philo stone. Now that's league baby.

rip Bankplank too beautiful for this world.

I kind of miss incredibly gimmicky and stupid builds like that. Bankplank was just special. Buy all the gold items -> Q blap things for 20 minutes -> sell gold items -> buy full build.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

*Vayne gets an easy double kill to win a team fight*

LMAO VAYNE SPOTTING, WHAT THE OH MY GOD DUDE

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
bring back avarice blade, the 12% crit item

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

ToxicSlurpee posted:

rip Bankplank too beautiful for this world.

I kind of miss incredibly gimmicky and stupid builds like that. Bankplank was just special. Buy all the gold items -> Q blap things for 20 minutes -> sell gold items -> buy full build.

l o d s of e m o n e

rabidsquid posted:

*Vayne gets an easy double kill to win a team fight*

LMAO VAYNE SPOTTING, WHAT THE OH MY GOD DUDE

bad vaynes are like the scene in indiana jones where the guy spins the sword around and indy just shoots him.

have you seen my baby
Nov 22, 2009

pog boyfriend posted:

bad vaynes are like the scene in indiana jones where the guy spins the sword around and indy just shoots him.

The epitome of this is a bad yasuo just Eing around the minion wave, dying and doing nothing

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

NEW WARWICK: The Dark Magic Technology which makes me a robot werewolf gave me great power... but made me a monster. Now I only love blood, and skulls. Where to, summoner? I hope my enemy, Camille, is around.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)

NEW WARWICK: Let me WOLF down the enemy. *laughtrack*

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
https://twitter.com/danielzklein/status/818622174982389761

:munch:

e: (I genuinely like all tthe champions he designed/assisted with except Kalista only because her laning power was absurd)

Firebert fucked around with this message at 11:27 on Jan 10, 2017

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
kalista is the dumbest thing ever made

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Kalista is a really interesting concept that is unbalanced unless she gets a mini rework to change her ultimate. Giving her mobility and an execute is fine, but being able to save your support and/or use them as a malphite ult on an ADC too is absurd.

If they fixed her bugs and scaling and removed her ult entirely she'd still be an alright champion. I think there's a lot of champions they should have reblanced/looked at before Season 7 started instead of loving about with Assassins. Their pre-season was a pile of steaming poo poo since it both managed to break Assassins and further hurt ADCs by changing Armor Pen into Lethality. Did they really think it was necessary to make Rengar broken again at the expensive of making ADCs entirely useless

Tales of Woe
Dec 18, 2004

Kalista is a bit of a failed design because her identity was supposed to be The Duo Teamwork ADC but her mobility passive is so unique and absurd that it just overshadows all the teamwork stuff and ends up defining her instead.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

Ooh, Warwick will be good. CertainlyT champs are rad as hell, if not a little busted out of the gate

Orv
May 4, 2011
I look forward to being able to spawn Camilles out of Warwick's new ult.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Servaetes posted:

Ooh, Warwick will be good. CertainlyT champs are rad as hell, if not a little busted out of the gate

Yeah honestly I like his designs a lot, they just usually come out overtuned.

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

I believe the important questions about Warwick are being left unanswered, such as, "does Warwick awoo"

Orv
May 4, 2011
He only speaks in Ron Perlman quotes now.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

That's fine, Ron Perlman has one of the best voices in the world

Orv
May 4, 2011
Ron Perlman quotes as voiced by Freddy Prinze Jr.

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
What if Warwick is actually a yordle

Slaapaav
Mar 3, 2006

by Azathoth
silver is a magical place

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Slaapaav posted:

silver is a magical place

Get on my level, here in bronze I just had a tristana jump over a wall on me and hit Q so she could kill herself faster on my thornmail+sunfire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends/status/818880473376010240

• Locked thread