Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmother of Five
May 9, 2008

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.
some day in the future, if SA is still around in 5 years, this thread is absolutely going to be one of those threads that you might follow a random link into from a future Post hosed SA Stories thread, and half of our avatars will bereplaced with PERMABANNED text, and it will be 100 % fair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

VanSandman posted:

Schmorky is a diaper-poo poo-piss-pedophile monster and Lowtax once had the bastard on payroll.

yeah I know but why loving post that :nws: :nms: garbage

you're not doing yourself any favors mr. "someone else gave me this klurf AV i swear"

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Grandmother of Five posted:

some day in the future, if SA is still around in 5 years, this thread is absolutely going to be one of those threads that you might follow a random link into from a future Post hosed SA Stories thread, and half of our avatars will bereplaced with PERMABANNED text, and it will be 100 % fair.

And the rest of us will wind up with anime avatars. Somehow, someway, it always winds up at anime.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Kelp Me! posted:

you're not doing yourself any favors mr. "someone else gave me this klurf AV i swear"

I think poster Paladinus made that himself

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kelp Me! posted:

It's just an edit of a real Shmorky comic that fit the question. I find it humorous, but maybe a brown cartoon puddle is actually not work safe, in which case I am sincerely sorry you had to see this.

E: here is the original comic so you don't have to think you were subjected to an actual fetish comic.

E2: I hope the cartoon blood puddle is not nms or nws, too.

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 19:32 on Jan 10, 2017

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Paladinus posted:

It's just an edit of a real Shmorky comic that fit the question. I find it humorous, but maybe a brown cartoon puddle is actually not work safe, in which case I am sincerely sorry you had to see this.

E: here is the original comic so you don't have to think you were subjected to an actual fetish comic.

E2: I hope the cartoon blood puddle is not nms or nws, too.

:chanpop: :chanpop: :chanpop:

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Aesop Poprock posted:

Anyway here's a good luck into how crazy and abusive Shmorky actually is by way of his also-insane ex(?) for anyone who hasn't seen it before
I really can't summon an ounce of interest or empathy for this person or lowtax. Imo anyone who had any kind of real life relationship with shmorky at all gotta be kinda hosed up and weird in the first place
Hey I'm the lady who dated the pedophile diaper fur!!
Hey I'm the dude who was best buddies and worked with the pedophile diaper fur!

Now we're here to tell you how hosed up the pedophile diaper fur was.
No poo poo? C...c...cool...
Who doesn't run from the red flags shmorky had as a human being even pre-pedo reveal? Broken people. We knew he was a diaper fur which year? That should've been enough. The loving baby talk should've been enough. Who even hangs out with or dates normal furries irl jfc

Now the same broken people are like "hey ya heard of that show the kiddies like million dollar extreme we need to be more like that, check out this photoshop" so I guess they're gonna find an edgy definitely not alt right ;) ;) pedophile diaper fur to employ to make early 2000s humor great again

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

I thought it was pretty well-established multiple times that Lowtax didn't know much about Shmorky's hosed-up life beyond "he does a weird thing with his voice which I thought was part of a gimmick" while they were working together :confused:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
Whenever someone does a strange, unnatural thing consistently and without explanation I say, "it's just a gimmick."

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

purple death ray posted:

This is all a bunch of terrible garbage but lol at the idea that people are worrying about tumblr and the terrible spectre of Political Correctness making SA weak and unable to compete with 9gag/funnyjunk sites stealing jokes from webcomics

This is what I'm concerned about. I'm afraid his reaction to the Shmorky drama, as bad as it is, is a swing into an unhealthy opposite extreme. I don't think he beats his wife or abuses his kid or poo poo like that though. (well, if I was a parent I'd not have done the stream thing, but that's light years away from child molestation or something like people are apparently saying he did)

I'm also fairly sure he really didn't know about the worst aspects of Shmorky. Guessing the reveal is part of why he's so determined to get away from anything tangentially related to the kind of person Shmorky was, ie "tumblrness", however one interprets that.

oldpainless posted:

Is Wicket Hate the one where they don't permaban him because they're afraid he'll commit suicide and no one "wants to be responsible for that"?

*her

but also, I've never heard anything like that.

WickedHate has a new favorite as of 20:33 on Jan 10, 2017

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

WickedHate posted:

This is what I'm concerned about. I'm afraid his reaction to the Shmorky drama, as bad as it is, is a swing into an unhealthy opposite extreme.

*her

but also, I've never heard anything like that.

Why do you have so many bans associated with pedophilia?

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
So you mean the forums knew he was a diaper fur x years ago and lowtax didn't?
How is pedophile not a logical jumping point from diaper fur? It's not that surprising to me. Furry might not be but even that should be an immediate red flag don't interact.
And yeah doing a cartoon baby voice all the time or just being a "normal" furry should be a "don't date/don't be friends with" red flag.
Now these people too stupid or broken to not form relationships with schmorky are doing these tell alls and I hear we have some giant kiwifarms esque thread it's :sad:

Listen someone who is a loving schmorky level internet weirdo, even if they don't have a t shirt that says "I gently caress kids", you can't tell me there isn't some inherent IRL weirdo vibe. There's no way he socialized or acted like a normal human being. That weirdo vibe may not mean he's a pedophile (in this case it did) but it does mean anyone choosing to interact with him is probably broken or has no standards for love/friendship

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
IIRC he and Lowtax were close friends, but Shmorky's weirdness kept being really stressful for awhile until Lowtax finally broke it off awhile before the newest stuff came out. So (a) some of Shmorky's weirdness but not all of it did manifest irl, and (b) Lowtax was aware and pained by it. I always got the vibe Lowtax stuck by him for awhile because he genuinely liked him until it just got to be to much. It's understandable, you overlook a lot with people you're really close too, and I think that they were so close is what makes the revelation he's so much worse than he thought be so damaging.

Burt Sexual posted:

Why do you have so many bans associated with pedophilia?

I had one ban for something I said during a discussion about pedophilia and then people kept banning and probating me for that over and over. :shrug:

WickedHate has a new favorite as of 20:39 on Jan 10, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Punkin Spunkin posted:

How is pedophile not a logical jumping point from diaper fur? It's not that surprising to me. Furry might not be but even that should be an immediate red flag don't interact.
And yeah doing a cartoon baby voice all the time or just being a "normal" furry should be a "don't date/don't be friends with" red flag.
Now these people too stupid or broken to not form relationships with schmorky are doing these tell alls and I hear we have some giant kiwifarms esque thread it's :sad:

Listen someone who is a loving schmorky level internet weirdo, even if they don't have a t shirt that says "I gently caress kids", you can't tell me there isn't some inherent IRL weirdo vibe. There's no way he socialized or acted like a normal human being. That weirdo vibe may not mean he's a pedophile (in this case it did) but it does mean anyone choosing to interact with him is probably broken or has no standards for love/friendship

IIRC it was claimed the diaper stuff was all comissioned

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Improbable Lobster posted:

Back in 2010 my then-roommate saw me on SA and recognized Shmorky's artwork and told me about how when she was on the internet as a 16 year old child, she was involved in some group talking about keeping actual pet rabbits, because she does have actual pet rabbits, and Shmorky contacted her to ask her to RP with him that he was her diaper-wearing furry rabbit baby boy that she would take care of. I told people and got ignored because who would believe some random goon's random non-goon roommate about a site superstar who makes good cartoons or whatever

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

"I'm not a weird broken person, im just a weird broken person for money"
:redflag:

(there should be a tiny waving red flag there but it's invisible. Welcome to lowtax vision )

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

So which goon put 2 and 2 together and figured out Schmorky was diddler

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

So which goon put 2 and 2 together and figured out Schmorky was diddler

It was an offsite thing.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

InediblePenguin posted:

Back in 2010 my then-roommate saw me on SA and recognized Shmorky's artwork and told me about how when she was on the internet as a 16 year old child, she was involved in some group talking about keeping actual pet rabbits, because she does have actual pet rabbits, and Shmorky contacted her to ask her to RP with him that he was her diaper-wearing furry rabbit baby boy that she would take care of. I told people and got ignored because who would believe some random goon's random non-goon roommate about a site superstar who makes good cartoons or whatever

Could she be the same girl who came forward this time, or did Dave Kelly actually actively seek out specifically 16 year-olds?

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av

Solice Kirsk posted:

Doesn't England have a bunch of pedophiles?

brother you have no loving idea

InediblePenguin
Sep 27, 2004

I'm strong. And a giant penguin. Please don't eat me. No, really. Don't try.

Paladinus posted:

Could she be the same girl who came forward this time, or did Dave Kelly actually actively seek out specifically 16 year-olds?

Didn't the person who outted him actually participate in the rp with him? My former roommate told me she turned him down because she was there for actual rabbits, not bizarre fetish RP in which she pretended to be somebody's mother

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

InediblePenguin posted:

Didn't the person who outted him actually participate in the rp with him? My former roommate told me she turned him down because she was there for actual rabbits, not bizarre fetish RP in which she pretended to be somebody's mother

Good for her.

I Said No
May 21, 2007

jesus dude ur gonna kill someone with that av
someone posted a kiwi farms SA thread link so i just kind of shrugged and figured whatever, what's the worst they could be posting on there
then i try to read it and it's almost exactly like trying to read tumblr; just walls of completely impenetrable terminology i can't make head nor tail of so i can't actually understand what the gently caress anyone is even saying

am i just too old

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

WickedHate posted:

I had one ban for something I said during a discussion about pedophilia and then people kept banning and probating me for that over and over. :shrug:

All those bans are for different things, you hosed up weirdo.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

poptart_fairy posted:

All those bans are for different things, you hosed up weirdo.

Further discussion about this is why I peaced out of this thread last time it came up so I guess I'm out since I already said what was on my mind about Lowtax and Shmorky anyway. Later yall.

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I enjoy when the mentally ill post outside of E/N all dramatic and serious n poo poo

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Tax used to ban people if they point that out

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

I Said No posted:

someone posted a kiwi farms SA thread link so i just kind of shrugged and figured whatever, what's the worst they could be posting on there
then i try to read it and it's almost exactly like trying to read tumblr; just walls of completely impenetrable terminology i can't make head nor tail of so i can't actually understand what the gently caress anyone is even saying

am i just too old

Parts of SA are just as impenetrable to someone looking in, I'd love to see the kiwi people try to make sense of FYAD

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Aesop Poprock posted:

Parts of SA are just as impenetrable to someone looking in, I'd love to see the kiwi people try to make sense of FYAD

did you see the star citizen subforum people try to do it

it was like watching toddlers trying to read a book

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I Said No posted:

am i just too old
the website started as a place to do the CWC harassment. that should tell you everything you need to know about the forum and the people that post in it

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Alaois posted:

I feel like I did but if you could find links I'd like to see it again. Although I know trudging through the main star citizen thread for anything is needle in a pile of hay-esque

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Alaois posted:

You mean off-site citizens trying to read the SA thread?

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

Paladinus posted:

Mostly people who joined SA just because of the star citizen stuff who are completely alien to the subculture and usually don't venture out of the SC forum. Kind of like it used to be with Eve. So when they attempt to interact with other forums it's like a fat guy in a Hawaiian shirt with socks+sandals combo trying to ask a Taiwanese man where a mcdonalds is

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Paladinus posted:

People in the SC subforum getting mad when ArfJohnson said doxxing is bad after SC posters doxxed people and got mad when they were banned for doxxing.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

WickedHate posted:

Further discussion about this is why I peaced out of this thread last time it came up so I guess I'm out since I already said what was on my mind about Lowtax and Shmorky anyway. Later yall.

uh oh people might think im a pedophile yet again, better gtfo and leave no doubt in everyones minds

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

WickedHate posted:

You are a pedophile

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
Not convinced, if wicked hats were really a pedophile then lowtax would be banning u for saying so

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Punkin Spunkin posted:

Not convinced, if wicked hats were really a pedophile then lowtax would be banning u for saying so

Or hiring him. You know, what ever mood struck.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

WickedHate posted:

Good riddance, pedo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
FAU is terrified WickedHate will kill herself if she gets permaed, lol.

quote:

It's because nobody wants to be responsible for her suicide, and that isn't a joke in any way, because the last time this came up I asked a bunch of people.

Like with those two dickheads in the IOSM thread that tried to downplay pedo poo poo due to "puritans", I wonder why this poo poo gets off so easy.