Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

The head Cum boy, the girl and one of the Chapo boys either the nerd, the jock or the slob.

I'm very bad with names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Amber, Felix, and Nick

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Chapo takes the Post (aka gets two grafs in a medium length piece)

https://twitter.com/daveweigel/status/818611822928470016

Funny seeing Felix quoted with Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders and Alan Grayson

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

oatgan posted:

Amber, Felix, and Nick
Don't erase Ernest, Phyllis, and the 4K tv.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I need to watch some video content before I can ever successfully put names to their personas.

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
on some real poo poo tho what is amber a'lee frost's ethnicity

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

John Romero posted:

on some real poo poo tho what is amber a'lee frost's ethnicity

I feel like she said somewhere that if she was living in the 19th century she would be referred to as a "quadroon" or "octaroon", I can't remember.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

I choose to believe Eskimo based mostly on name.

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Republicans posted:

I need to watch some video content before I can ever successfully put names to their personas.

https://vimeo.com/183855921

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Will I can usually remember because he looks and sounds like a middle school math teacher but I often confuse Matt and Felix. If they could swap names it would help me a lot.

Also Felix needs to do The Scumbag more.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Everyone who's appeared on the show has lived in the Park Slope Mansion at some point

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

Chapo takes the Post (aka gets two grafs in a medium length piece)

Funny seeing Felix quoted with Chuck Schumer, Bernie Sanders and Alan Grayson

I feel like this is a set up for a jewish joke but I can't think of any

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Pierson posted:

I'm starting at the beginning and listening to everything in order and it's pretty amazing how spot-on they were on a bunch of election stuff, but god drat it's gonna be tragic listening as the big day approaches isn't it?

Haven't yet listened to the election day live show but the dem and repub convention episodes certainly foreshadow "this rear end in a top hat miiight win".

Even up to the day though everyone pretty much assumed Clinton would take it, or at least squeak by.

Groucho Marxist
Dec 9, 2005

Do you smell what The Mauk is cooking?

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

Don't erase Ernest, Phyllis, and the 4K tv.

You're erasing the Vitamix blender

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Matt is the low-T readhead.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

I just thought of The Baseball Crank for the first time in like three months.

More innocent times...

red19fire
May 26, 2010

The Muppets On PCP posted:

matt's escalating incredulity at everyone else's inability to clean up cat poo poo is the highlight of the year

Holy poo poo this was the best, especially after Will's "What do you think guys, should we power through it?"

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

Sushi in Yiddish posted:

Haven't yet listened to the election day live show but the dem and repub convention episodes certainly foreshadow "this rear end in a top hat miiight win".

Even up to the day though everyone pretty much assumed Clinton would take it, or at least squeak by.
Yeah, I'm on 16 right now, and to paraphrase Will, "I don't think Trump will win, but if anyone can lose to Trump it's Hillary Clinton." And this is the Brexit episode where they're talking about how Trump could succeed if his campaign was less focused on his personality and more a referendum on globalism.

fatherboxx
Mar 25, 2013

Nanomashoes posted:

Matt is the low-T readhead.

matt is balding so he is the highest t one ironically

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/katiedrumm/status/818835755053252612

nice, just saw this

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/818857846603415553
https://twitter.com/Spacekatgal/status/818862438493917186

Teabag Dome Scandal
Mar 19, 2002

The democratic party we deserve

Die Sexmonster!
Nov 30, 2005
video games will heal this divided nation

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
https://twitter.com/randygdub/status/736707029394292737

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

shes so loving lame lmao

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Republicans posted:

The head Cum boy, the girl and one of the Chapo boys either the nerd, the jock or the slob.

I'm very bad with names.

The jock is the nerd, though. Felix is a musical-loving goon who sees everything through the lens of Metal Gear Solid.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

the funniest part is that the representative she is primarying stephen lynch is Real Bad so she would be a legit improvement lol

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.
Brianna Wu: politics is a fun game, literally.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Zikan posted:

the funniest part is that the representative she is primarying stephen lynch is Real Bad so she would be a legit improvement lol

Yeah, a narcissistic pathological liar who's so much of a sociopath she leaves her dog outside for weeks to die in a boston winter while she takes a vacation and then uses the animal's death for twitter sympathy would be a real improvement. At best she'd be a lateral move.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

she probably wouldn't have voted for the iraq war and the reauthorization of it, even tho the dems had finally gotten their head out of the sand and actually opposed it during that.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
Considering she worked for the Bush campaign and was an active Republican until settling into her "most important woman in tech" character, yeah, she probably would have.

Sushi in Yiddish
Feb 2, 2008

Any of you folks know the origin of Felix's "Lil Home Gay rear end" thing? Some obscure FYAD reference or maybe from his old, banned twitter?

Edit: <breaking>

https://twitter.com/virgiltexas/status/818965913928159236

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

But before we talk turkey, why don't I show you my horribly lovely cell phone game?

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
President-elect Piss Boy. keep the stupid coming, reality.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
im betting this is bullshit

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
eta on the first artist to stick a laminated photo of trump in a jar of piss

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

GalacticAcid posted:

im betting this is bullshit

probably but I want it to be true because it would be very funny.

GalacticAcid
Apr 8, 2013

NEW YORK VALUES
don't tell giuliani

Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

I'm really glad I bought this shirt a few months ago

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
btw i know left twitter is obsessed with making GBS threads over the russia intel stuff because partially because they think its a distraction from changing the economic policies of the democratic party, and partially because a good portion of the frothing anti russia people are idiots

but holy poo poo, we've known that trump has been compromised by putin and is playing into putin's attempts to fracture western liberal democracies into ethnonationalist enclaves, in an attempt to maintain the prestige of his own crumbling ethnonationalist kleptostate. we've known this for months, guccifier 2.0, rt, jokes about kompromat, all this was talked about before the freaking election

one of the problems with democrats is that their messaging tends to be over complicated, here is a super simple one: trump is a puppet of putin. bing bang bong simple. we're just trying to delegitimize trump and weaken his ability to run roughshod with his policies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit
also constantly needling and humiliating trump with his pissy adventures with supple russian hookers is another easy way to delegitimize trump and force him to make mistakes. and if it causes him to lose his mind and move too quickly towards full fascism now? so be it, that makes it easier to oppose, the actual danger is if trump moves towards fascism too slowly