Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
So what's this I hear about the next Assassins Creed game being a launch exclusive?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Fulchrum posted:

So what's this I hear about the next Assassins Creed game being a launch exclusive?

i don't know fulchrum, what is this you hear about the next assassin's creed game being a launch exclusive?

Fulchrum
Apr 16, 2013

by R. Guyovich
I would have thought you people would have reacted to this thing.

http://gametransfers.com/report-nintendo-switch-presentation-2017-leaked-zelda-scheduled-for-17th-march/

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

It's real as h*ck and I believe it

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008
I'm the new console releasing with a bunch of games and then some more a week later

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Fulchrum posted:

:barf:

Theta Zero
Dec 22, 2014

I've seen it.

Related article on same very page:

"Nintendo Switch is more powerful than Xbox One."

Hmm...

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TIMG THIS CAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IT'S REAL

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

LP0 ON FIRE posted:

SWITCH ADULT CONTENT ON RELEASE CONFIRMED!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXvqZBikvSA

This is believable, Nintendo were in the love hotel business. Finally adult gamers can buy the Switch without stigma.

ThisIsACoolGuy
Nov 2, 2010

Shaped like a friend

Some HORI knick-knacks got leaked

Kinda neat.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
car charger confirmed!!!!

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I wonder how big the Switch game cases will be

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

HORI makes the best 3DS screen protectors so I'll definitely be picking up the Switch one.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Should I pay up for that "Premium" thick screen protector instead of the regular one they offer or would I just be wasting my money?

a messed up horse
Mar 11, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Infinitum posted:

I'M NOT EVEN GONNA TIMG THIS CAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IT'S REAL

i'm stoked for Slopes

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Anidav posted:

My guess is Blazblue. I would love Guilty Gear too

new arcsys ports happening without years of waiting and long news blackouts is not how the world works

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Ultimate thick screen protector announced!

Protectors THIS THICK

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again

Real hurthling! posted:

new arcsys ports happening without years of waiting and long news blackouts is not how the world works

If the switch is as easy of a machine to Port to as Nvidia says then maybe. As far as Hori making a fight stick without any fighting games, doesn't make too much sense so 8f we are optimistic the most realistic launch fighting game is Blazblue, if we are sadistic fuckers then it will be Street Fighter 4.

Given Pokken , maybe we are looking at Tekken 7?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Anidav posted:

If the switch is as easy of a machine to Port to as Nvidia says then maybe.

thats not the issue at all

bef
Mar 2, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo

Kurtofan posted:

2 days remain

Agdq is on until switch gets revealed!!!! I don't care about Nintendo right now!!! God bless

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Guy Goodbody posted:

I wonder how big the Switch game cases will be

they're ditching cases, they're just selling game carts in ziploc bags now

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i hope they get cool little clamshells like gb games and ditch the bigger boxes. embrace the portability!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Hay guyz! Did you hear the rumer that Half Lie 3 will be exclusive to the switch? Due out in 2018. That's loving AWESOME OMG!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Waltzing Along posted:

Hay guyz! Did you hear the rumer that Half Lie 3 will be exclusive to the switch? Due out in 2018. That's loving AWESOME OMG!

My uncle is doing the VA for Gordon in HL3.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i want to be excited but i'd prefer a new portal really

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

i hope they get cool little clamshells like gb games and ditch the bigger boxes. embrace the portability!

Well having smaller boxes would be cheaper for a couple of reasons but there is probably some marketing idea about small boxes selling less or some poo poo.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

TF2 HAT MINING RIG posted:

Well having smaller boxes would be cheaper for a couple of reasons but there is probably some marketing idea about small boxes selling less or some poo poo.

but you pop that sucker into a cardboard box like they did for years before the ds introduced the box/case concept like a cd or whatever

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
Games will be released on microfilm

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

microfiche

Anidav
Feb 25, 2010

ahhh fuck its the rats again
I want a massive Sega CD box with the tiny switch game cart inside. That'd be hilarious

Instant Sunrise
Apr 12, 2007

The manger babies don't have feelings. You said it yourself.

Waltzing Along posted:

as of last year, more time has elapsed between the release of half-life 2 episode 2 and the present day, than there was between the release of the original half-life and half-life 2 episode 2

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

there were reports a week or so ago that some of the scraped hl3 ideas were rts and fmv games as valve let little teams of 4-5 people make whatever they wanted to see if it was worth pursuing.

anatomi
Jan 31, 2015

Would be kinda neat if the new amiibos/whatever doubled as cart storage.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax
previously released amiibo will not be compatible with switch unless you pay a $2 upgrade fee

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius

Jimmy Hats posted:

previously released amiibo will not be compatible with switch unless you pay a $2 upgrade fee

It only makes sense. You bought them to use with the WiiU, not the Switch. Why would Nintendo give you access to it for free out of the kindness of their hearts? They are a business after all.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Jimmy Hats posted:

cmon don't be ridiculous

it would cost at least 5 dollars per amiibo

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax

bef posted:

Agdq is on until switch gets revealed!!!! I don't care about Nintendo right now!!! God bless

Every Nintendo fans favorite game ever Paper Mario the 1000 year door will be on at the same time as the presentation and literally no Nintendo fans will be watching the run.

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
Just watch it later

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

greatn posted:

Every Nintendo fans favorite game ever Paper Mario the 1000 year door will be on at the same time as the presentation and literally no Nintendo fans will be watching the run.

How long is that game to speedrun?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

greatn
Nov 15, 2006

by Lowtax
Something crazy like 3 hours, maybe even less. There's lots of skips.

• Locked thread