Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

the trump wall will be golden plated and visible from space, appearing like a line of piss separating mexico from texas

e:pissEd Balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
january 20th, trump enters office
january 21st, pence enters office

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Zyla posted:

so anyhow how many streams do you think they had at once and did they make it like a fountain standing on their heads or was it just a trickle or what

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

OMFG

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

big gay cum daddies

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Nonsense posted:

There will be genuine consequences over this lol

lol

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

https://twitter.com/attackerman/status/818895466242998280

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Mr President posted:

Suddenly everything is all starting to make sense now

:vince:

this was a punchline waiting to happen for 10 years, now the alt-righters are forever branded with Piss.

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

Team Trump will flat out deny the "perverted sexual acts" accusations and by proxy the associated claims of being a russian puppet. Every article states that there is no evidence and the russians have no incentive to release any confirming material.
He'll wiggle out of this as he did with everything else.

I hope I'm wrong, but what will change? Worst case he'll step down and Pence steps up.
Is there any chance the election will be overturned over some hookers and pee stains?

The mental gymnastics of Conway et al to spin this poo poo - excuse me, piss - will probably be amazing though :suspense:

Serf
May 5, 2011

for once I concur

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

triple sulk posted:

this outcome is unbelievably better than clinton being elected
I'm the timeline where this is being said completely unironically by liberals on Wednesday, November 4th, 2020.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

If this turns out to be true, it's just going to make me laugh at Hillary even more.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Mr President posted:

Pepe used to be so innocent before he went all American History X

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

the most usa possible end will be if trump faces consequences not because of the literal treason, but because he likes piss

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Wait a second...trump does love chumbawumba

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

it's only a piss take-off

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/818985939641008128

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Nonsense posted:

big gay cum daddies

you rang

Serf
May 5, 2011

mcbexx posted:

Team Trump will flat out deny the "perverted sexual acts" accusations and by proxy the associated claims of being a russian puppet. Every article states that there is no evidence and the russians have no incentive to release any confirming material.

I hope I'm wrong, but what will change? Worst case he'll step down and Pence steps up.
Is there any chance the election will be overturned over some hookers and pee stains?

The mental gymnastics of Conway et al to spin this poo poo - excuse me, piss - will probably be amazing though :suspense:

conway will never say piss nor mention any perverted sex acts because she'll just stonewall and misdirect and the media types will eat it up

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
u libs wont be laughing when its revealed that mexico's jellyfish cannon program has been set back decades

zakkro
May 29, 2015

Anything happen recently I should know about? My Twitter feed is being showered with a bunch of cryptic jokes.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Mr President posted:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

this is the court that never rejects warrant requests btw

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
My President, God-King Pissbaby

President Ark
May 16, 2010

:iiam:

zakkro posted:

Anything happen recently I should know about? My Twitter feed is being showered with a bunch of cryptic jokes.

donald trump loves piss

Serf
May 5, 2011

"donald trump loves pee"

*millions of brown people are rounded up and dumped over the border into Mexico*

SpRahl
Apr 22, 2008
Where is the N word piss tape Venom?

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

mcbexx posted:

Basically no. It's either Trump, Pence or Ryan depending on if Pence knew enough. The only never gonna happen possibility out there is that evidence of vote rigging turns up in a Russian communique and a forensic audit happens, but as hosed as this election was I genuinely believe in my heart of hearts trump won because Americans are garbage.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Pon de Bundy posted:

did they pee on trump in THE BED or did they just PEE on the bed because the obamas were in that bed?

i thought trump hated germs

this is important because millions of trump supporters will say they're okay with one of these

2017, everybody

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
feels good man

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
They crossed the streams, that's how we ended up with peeotus trump

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/563817822879760386

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
hey guys whats night crew up to on this fine evening

:yikes:

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

magiccarpet posted:

poo poo is about to matter

Along with the golden showers Trump also enjoys Cleveland Steamers.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

It just gets more insane

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

"it's important to clarify, in the blackmail material did our incoming head of state pay russian prostitutes to urinate on himself, or just on the bed the outgoing head of state used"

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

zakkro posted:

According to recently dropped intelligence documents, Trump has been kept afloat by Russian black money for decades, his campaign was in direct contact with the Kremlin, Russia got concessions from them on the GoP platform about Crimea and Syria, and the FSB videotaped and audio-recorded Trump getting pissed on by Russian prostitutes in the bed Obama used when he was there.

Also other poo poo but I don't remember it! I don't know how to process ANY of this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Uncle Wemus posted:

It just gets more insane

This is perfectly normal actually

• Locked thread