Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Yeah there's clips of Hand Shakers all over twitter right now and holy moly it looks bad

Exhibit A
https://twitter.com/B0bduh/status/818906127979184128

a kitten fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Jan 10, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

Davincie posted:

its almost as bad as flip flappers

davincie

Ghosts n Gopniks
Nov 2, 2004

Imagine how much more sad and lonely we would be if not for the hard work of lowtax. Here's $12.95 to his aid.
Kemono Friends washed the bad of Hand Shakers out of my senses. It's simple and pleasing.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Bad Poopers

Personal_Nirvana
Dec 28, 2012
ACCA is slow, but it's a litte bit early to call it unsalvageable.

Also the OP is cool.

il-landier
Jan 28, 2008

Hand Shakers is a terrible, wonderful miracle and I think I love it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm glad there's finally an uglier anime than K season 2.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Shmorky: the Animation.

Brutakas
Oct 10, 2012

Farewell, marble-dwellers!

Darth Walrus posted:

Looks like Hand Shakers is making an early bid for the prestigious 'most disconcerting boob animation of the season' award.

https://twitter.com/annjakeh/status/818894738069688320

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I thought that long crazy gif was supposed to be Acca, so I was trying to figure out how cake worked into that whole thing.

Raenir Salazar
Nov 5, 2010

College Slice
Hand Shakers Ugliness is at least, sorta compelling to look at.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/pancakeparadox/status/818901569869582338

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

Raenir Salazar posted:

Hand Shakers Ugliness is at least, sorta compelling to look at.

It's odd that they'd put so much effort (fully animated background characters and such) into something that looks so bad.

Fangz
Jul 5, 2007

Oh I see! This must be the Bad Opinion Zone!
https://twitter.com/Yuyucow/status/818975370212999170

:3:

of course I didn't just spend 15 minutes on google images searching in vain for that wallpaper, that would be a shameful waste of my time

Fangz fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Jan 11, 2017

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
Konosuba airs in like, 14 hours, and Crunchyroll doesn't have it as part of their lineup. Do they usually wait until the last minute like this?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
Sometimes.

Things get janky at times.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

Nalin posted:

Konosuba airs in like, 14 hours, and Crunchyroll doesn't have it as part of their lineup. Do they usually wait until the last minute like this?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2017/01/10-1/crunchyroll-to-simulcast-konosuba-gods-blessing-on-this-wonderful-world-2-anime

?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Is maidragon today?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.
Konosuba isn't in the winter shows list (I checked earlier today), and there is no "coming up" thingie in the konosuba series page.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

chumbler posted:

Is maidragon today?

Nope.

quote:

Jan 12, 2017
A mythical everyday life comedy about a hard working office lady living with a dragon girl.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

It's tonight if you live in Japan.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Senpai.moe says it debuts on crunchy in about 13 hours.

Thor-Stryker
Nov 11, 2005

Rodenthar Drothman posted:

Konosuba isn't in the winter shows list (I checked earlier today), and there is no "coming up" thingie in the konosuba series page.

Crunchyroll is really bad about updating their information. The front page simulcasts don't get updated until 1-2 weeks after the start of a new season and half their future-season lineup don't get revealed until release day. Almost makes me wonder if they come down to the wire with negotiations, or if they just have a lazy webmaster.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

Thanks! When I checked there was nothing on any pages. I guess they are just bad at keeping their website updated.

Spiritus Nox posted:

Senpai.moe says it debuts on crunchy in about 13 hours.

It does not!

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Nalin posted:

It does not!

...?

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

Thor-Stryker posted:

Crunchyroll is really bad about updating their information. The front page simulcasts don't get updated until 1-2 weeks after the start of a new season and half their future-season lineup don't get revealed until release day. Almost makes me wonder if they come down to the wire with negotiations, or if they just have a lazy webmaster.

Pretty sure their webmaster is just piss-poor. They wouldn't announce things (like in Davincie's link) if they were still in negotiations.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

And god help you if you expect a notification a manga you follow has updated.

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf

That's not Konosuba, that's the dragon maid anime.

dogsicle
Oct 23, 2012

konosuba is at the bottom of that list

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Nalin posted:

That's what I was talking about - was responding to the posts right before mine.

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

Nalin posted:

chumbler posted:

Is maidragon today?

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

im looking forward to people saying a dumb fanservice thing about lesbians is killing anime, while last year's dumb fanservice thing about gay dudes saved lgbt culture in japan and brought about a new hope for the future

The opposite.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Namtab posted:

The opposite.

the opposite of which part of that, because there's like three separate thoughts

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Wednesday is the good day. :allears:

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Endorph posted:

the opposite of which part of that, because there's like three separate thoughts

Let the girls kiss!!!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

I'm trying to decide if the dumb fanservice lesbian anime is Ai-Mai-Mi but I'm only going off the poster art on senpai.moe

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

ai mai mi is the good anime, thats sending a positive message out to women everywhere

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012

MrLonghair posted:

Kemono Friends washed the bad of Hand Shakers out of my senses. It's simple and pleasing.

Hand Shakers must be turbo bad because Kemono Friends seems really dumb and boring.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I have been in a bad mood lately so hopefully the gay dragon anime is good and funny and makes me laugh during my lunch break tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

Davincie posted:

ai mai mi is the good anime, thats sending a positive message out to women everywhere

you were right

Erg fucked around with this message at 04:33 on Jan 11, 2017

• Locked thread