Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

mastershakeman posted:

how many people here have said death to america

15? 69? 666?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
im gonna take a piss right this very moment

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
Buckle up
https://storify.com/Ayei_Eloheichem/trump-the-russian-mob-and-the-fsb

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
FISA issue can probably be explained by the fact that the people they asked for warrants against weren't brown

but oh god pisss, even if a meteor hit tomorrow 2017 would still have been better than 2016

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

mastershakeman posted:

we're gonna open up the water folks

Serf
May 5, 2011

Al! posted:

soon he'll find himself locked in the hanoi trump tower for daring to refuse the leader's piss

not sure john could make it through a second round of pissboarding

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

mastershakeman posted:

look at this fuckin patriot

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
remember when bush & blair lied to the entire world about WMDs & al qaeda in iraq and everyone knew they were lying and thousands took to the street in protest but they invaded anyway and killed a bunch of innocent people and created a power vacuum that led to incredible sectarian violence??? and then they were never punished even after hopey mcchange took office????? even though they're literally war criminals??????? and now they're going to die comfortably in their beds surrounded by their families?????????????

but piss trump is definitely going to be impeached

cams
Mar 28, 2003

WANT TO HEAR THIS MEETING AAAAAAAA

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
I am a golden god!

I am a golden god!

I exclaim as I shrink into a toilet seat

Serf
May 5, 2011

surely some tweets will make a difference

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Serf posted:

not sure john could make it through a second round of pissboarding

"urine trouble, john."

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

the micturian candidate

Serf
May 5, 2011

also, "buckle up" makes me remember jim gilmore fondly :(

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost
what did we land on for the domain i'll buy it

pissleaks.com

Grondoth
Feb 18, 2011

logikv9 posted:

yeah but nothing matters

I legit don't know what to feel about this because of this

If this poo poo is true, the Russians legit influenced him and Trump's whole campaign should be in jail or dead. But how do we know if it's true? What could leak that would stick? Who would make the decision? Who would prosecute? How would the country react to the president getting tried for sedition/treason?
I'm just full of questions and uncertainty. I really never thought the hacks or anything were real or mattered, and I don't exactly trust Intelligence agencies cause of the last I donno, fuckin' 60 years, but these are serious allegations and not just "well, Russian phishing bots nailed Podesta" It's "we will provide you a service for these specific policy outcomes" and that's some serious poo poo

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

trumpmouth drink the piss

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Squizzle posted:

the micturian candidate

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I hope Comey was liek, "oh no i just got yellow fever and im dying in agony"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

the trump tutelage posted:

remember when bush & blair lied to the entire world about WMDs & al qaeda in iraq and everyone knew they were lying and thousands took to the street in protest but they invaded anyway and killed a bunch of innocent people and created a power vacuum that led to incredible sectarian violence??? and then they were never punished even after hopey mcchange took office????? even though they're literally war criminals??????? and now they're going to die comfortably in their beds surrounded by their families?????????????

the more we shitpost the more likely trump'll get impeached

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

mastershakeman posted:

how many people here have said death to america

we have this pissthrax

Serf
May 5, 2011

a.lo posted:

"urine trouble, john."

pisster senator...

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

Epic High Five posted:

I sincerely think that Trump/Russia is going to be the next inescapable smoke job, not in the SAME way as Clinton/Emails until 2018 at least, but the media seems to loving love running with it no matter what happens and Team Trump is already shedding steam at the rivets whenever it comes up

Yeah, this ain't going away. Especially since Trump is very bad at making things go away since he has to comment.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

look im gonna say this as a friend nobody gives a FCUK if piss gate is reall or not pissgate piss gate president piss

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

jarofpiss posted:

donald j trump drinks at minimum one (1) gallon of HOT piss per day. he smells like piss and has piss breath from drinking and bathing and soaking in gallons of hot piss collected from eastern bloc prostitutes

if you present trump with a selection of piss, he will always find the piss of the highest temperature via instinct alone

he appreciates all the piss equally, and will savor the aroma of their hot piss fumes with greedy draws of air through his piss-pig nostrils

but he will only guzzle with slutty little pissboy greed from the container of the hottest, most fragrant piss

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

Grondoth posted:

How would the country react to the president getting tried for sedition/treason?

dont forget sodomy!

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I will ride to Valhalla, shiny and gold

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

maybe it was a wwaterbed filled w/ jellyfish

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
The God-Emperor looked troubled, sitting upon his golden throne.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
little marco was on the case

http://www.cnn.com/2016/02/26/politics/marco-rubio-attacks-donald-trump-wet-pants/

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
an amendment to change the name of the CIA to 4CIAN in honor of their immense meme game

Jaminjami
Jan 26, 2015
ickyleaks.org

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Sir this is a McDonalds bathroom pleas step away from the urinal and take the urinal cakes out of your mouth

Serf
May 5, 2011

the tweetstorm heard round the world

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

well at least this time liberals and minorities are stocking up on guns and learning to use them

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Yeah, this ain't going away. Especially since Trump is very bad at making things go away since he has to comment.

What I expect the next few months to be

Journalist: "we can't run this, there's no real evidence"
Spiderman Editor guy: "Well Buzzfeed just ran it and they got a trabillion clicks so we did too in response and then WE got a trabillion clicks"
Journalist: "okay yeah but what about standar-"
SEG: "HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

RedQueen
Apr 21, 2007

It takes all the running you can do just to stay in the same place.
I wonder which republican campaign originally hired this British guy to investigate Trump

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
getting kind of weird how much pee pee chat is going on in here, i think some people have some secret fetishes going on !!!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

those urinal cakes are not for human consumption they are for when the president visits

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

Admiral Ray posted:

the more we shitpost the more likely trump'll get impeached
If we clap our hands, Tinklebell will come back to life!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kaleedity
Feb 27, 2016

turns out the election was the largest fbi sting in history and they got to round up the whole russian mob

the only US politician that remains free to become president is....

-- JEB!

• Locked thread